Friday 21 March 2014

Beautiful Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Beautiful Love Quotes Images Biography 

“I love you. It hurts more than anything ever has, but I do. So don't you dare tell me I don't. Don't you ever say it again!”
― Jenny Downham, Before I Die
tags: adam, love 273 likes like
Emily Dickinson
“Heart, we will forget him,

You and I, tonight!

You must forget the warmth he gave,

I will forget the light.”
― Emily Dickinson
tags: love 271 likes like
Nicole Krauss
“So many words get lost. They leave the mouth and lose their courage, wandering aimlessly until they are swept into the gutter like dead leaves. On rainy days, you can hear their chorus rushing past: IwasabeautifulgirlPleasedon’tgoItoobelievemybodyismadeofglass-I’veneverlovedanyoneIthinkofmyselfasfunnyForgiveme….

There was a time when it wasn’t uncommon to use a piece of string to guide words that otherwise might falter on the way to their destinations. Shy people carried a little bunch of string in their pockets, but people considered loudmouths had no less need for it, since those used to being overheard by everyone were often at a loss for how to make themselves heard by someone. The physical distance between two people using a string was often small; sometimes the smaller the distance, the greater the need for the string.

The practice of attaching cups to the ends of string came much later. Some say it is related to the irrepressible urge to press shells to our ears, to hear the still-surviving echo of the world’s first expression. Others say it was started by a man who held the end of a string that was unraveled across the ocean by a girl who left for America.

When the world grew bigger, and there wasn’t enough string to keep the things people wanted to say from disappearing into the vastness, the telephone was invented.

Sometimes no length of string is long enough to say the thing that needs to be said. In such cases all the string can do, in whatever its form, is conduct a person’s silence.”
― Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
tags: listening, love, poignant 259 likes like
Suzanne Collins
“He’s dozed off again, but I kiss him awake, which seems to startle him. Then he smiles as if he’d be happy to lie there gazing at me forever.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
tags: forever, gaze, happy, hunger-games, kiss, love, smile 247 likes like
Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez
“Don't let yourself die without knowing the wonder of fucking with love.”
― Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez
tags: fucking, love 236 likes like
Colleen Houck
“You didn’t think I’d let you go alone, did you?”
“No, but I’m grateful that I had you with me.”
“Grateful is all I’m going to get, isn’t it?”
“What else were you hoping for?”
“Adoration, devotion, affection, infatuation, or just plain finding me irresistible.”
“Sorry, Don Juan. You’ll have to live with my undying gratitude.”
― Colleen Houck, Tiger's Quest
tags: love, romance 235 likes like
Nora Roberts
“Do you know how many ways love can hit you? So it makes you happy, or miserable? It makes you sick in the belly or hurt in the heart. It makes everything brighter and sharper, or it blurs all the edges. It makes you feel like a king or a fool. Every way love can hit you, it's hit me when it comes to you”
― Nora Roberts, Black Hills
tags: love, romance 229 likes like
Julie Kagawa
“Her desires are mine. Her wishes are mine. Should even the world stand against her, my blade will be at her side. And should it fail to protect her, let my own existence be forfeit." - Ash”
― Julie Kagawa, The Iron Queen
tags: heartfelt, love, sweethearts, vow, vows 219 likes like
Sophie Kinsella
“A real relationship is two-way.”
― Sophie Kinsella, Can You Keep a Secret?
tags: friendship, love, romance 217 likes like
“Long distance is hard. You have to trust that as you each change on your own, your relationship will also change along with you. It takes hope, good humor, and idealism. It takes a massive dose of courage to protect the relationship at all odds. It is hard, but worth it. You'll both be stronger as a result.”
― Craig M. Mullaney, The Unforgiving Minute: A Soldier's Education
tags: hope, love 215 likes like
Sarah Addison Allen
“Every life needs a little space. It leaves room for good things to enter it.”
― Sarah Addison Allen, The Peach Keeper
tags: friendship, love 206 likes like
Emily Brontë
“You teach me now how cruel you've been - cruel and false. Why did you despise me? Why did you betray your own heart, Cathy? I have not one word of comfort. You deserve this. You have killed yourself. Yes, you may kiss me, and cry; and wring out my kisses and tears: they'll blight you - they'll damn you. You loved me - what right had you to leave me? What right - answer me - for the poor fancy you felt for Linton? Because misery, and degradation, and death, and nothing that God or Satan could inflict would have parted us, you, of your own will did it. I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine.”
― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
tags: heartbreak, love 186 likes like
Anne Tyler
“I'm beginning to think that maybe it's not just how much you love someone. Maybe what matters is who you are when you're with them.”
― Anne Tyler, The Accidental Tourist
tags: inspirational, love 185 likes like
Susan Elizabeth Phillips
“When male authors write love stories, the heroine tends to end up dead.”
― Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Ain't She Sweet
tags: author, authors, books, heroine, love, stories, writers 174 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I don’t want to make love last, I want to make love second to last. The last thing we’ll do is cuddle.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
tags: cuddle, funny, humor, love 161 likes like
Steven Wright
“It was the first time I was ever in love, and I learned a lot. Before that I'd never even thought about killing myself.”
― Steven Wright
tags: humor, love 140 likes like
Francesca Lia Block
“I want him to see the flowers in my eyes and hear the songs in my hands.”
― Francesca Lia Block, Dangerous Angels
tags: love, unrequited-love 136 likes like
Tahereh Mafi
“It's the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world.”
― Tahereh Mafi, Ignite Me
tags: fangirling, juliette-miller, kiss, light, love, stars, warner 134 likes like
Karl A. Menninger
“Love cures people, both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.”
― Karl A. Menninger
tags: inspirational, love 129 likes like
Tony Parsons
“to love means to realize there is a time to let the beloved one go”
― Tony Parsons, Man and Boy
tags: love 119 likes like
Judith McNaught
“He will love only once - but it will be for always.”
― Judith McNaught, Paradise
tags: endless-love, love 118 likes like
Ian McEwan
“Finally he spoke the three simple words that no amount of bad art or bad faith can every quite cheapen. She repeated them, with exactly the same slight emphasis on the second word, as though she were the one to say them first. He had no religious belief, but it was impossible not to think of an invisible presence or witness in the room, and that these words spoken aloud were like signatures on an unseen contract.”
― Ian McEwan, Atonement
tags: love 117 likes like
Tori Spelling
“With friends, if you keep making an effort to reach out and you keep getting hurt, you eventually stop trying. But it's much harder to give up on family. Somewhere deep down you want it to work so badly that you keep making the same mistake over and over again.”
― Tori Spelling
tags: family, forgiveness, friends, love 117 likes like
Euripides
“Stronger than lover's love is lover's hate. Incurable, in each, the wounds they make.”
― Euripides, Medea
tags: hate, incurable, love, retaliation, revenge, wounds 117 likes like
Rick Riordan
“She had to go on this quest. The fate of the world might depend on it. But part of him wanted to say: Forget the world. He didn’t want to be without her.”
― Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena
tags: destiny, fate, forget, friendship, love, otp, saving-the-world, world 115 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“He opened his mouth. The words were there. He was about to say them when a jolt of terror went through him, the terror of someone who, wandering in a mist, pauses only to realise that they have stopped inches from the edge of a gaping abyss. The way she was looking at him - she could read what was in his eyes, he realised. It must have been written plainly there, like words on the page of a book. There had been no time, no chance, to hide it.

“Will,” she whispered. “Say something, Will.”

But there was nothing to say. There was only emptiness, as there had been before her. As there would always be.

'I have lost everything', Will thought. 'Everything.”
― Cassandra Clare
tags: cassandra-clare, clockwork-angel, despair, love, tessa-gray, will-herondale 115 likes like
Dag Hammarskjöld
“When you have reached the point where you no longer expect a response, you will at last be able to give in such a way that the other is able to receive, and be grateful. When Love has matured and, through a dissolution of the self into light, become a radiance, then shall the Lover be liberated from dependence upon the Beloved, and the Beloved also be made perfect by being liberated from the Lover.”
― Dag Hammarskjöld, Markings
tags: christianity, love, mind 113 likes like
Jamie McGuire
“You have to be patient with him. Travis doesn't remember much about it, but he was close to his mom, and after we lost her he was never the same. I thought he'd grow out of it, you know, with him being so young. It was hard on all of us, but Trav... he quit trying to love people after that. I was surprised that he brought you here. The way he acts around you, the way he looks at you; I knew you were somethin' special.”
― Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster
tags: love 111 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love is you wearing her favorite shirt of yours, just like you did yesterday and the day before. And the day before that too.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
tags: funny, humor, love 106 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love gives you wings. Icarus and the Challenger both had wings, and so did my first love letter, after I folded it up and flung it at my crush.
”
― Jarod Kintz, This is the best book I've ever written, and it still sucks
“This is part of what a family is about, not just love. It's knowing that your family will be there watching out for you. Nothing else will give you that. Not money. Not fame. Not work.”
― Mitch Albom, Tuesdays With Morrie
tags: family, love 377 likes like
Jenny Han
“He came up and kissed me on my forehead, and before he stepped away, I closed my eyes and tried hard to memorize this moment. I wanted to remember him exactly as he was right then, how his arms looked brown against his white shirt, the way his hair was cut a little too short in the front. Even the bruise, there because of me.

Then he was gone.

Just for that moment, the thought that I might never see him again… it felt worse than death. I wanted to
run after him. Tell him anything, everything. Just don’t go. Please just never go. Please just always be near me, so I can at least see you.

Because it felt final. I always believed that we would find our way back to each other every time. That no matter what, we would be connected—by our history, by this house. But this time, this last time, it felt final. Like I would never see him again, or that when I did, it would be different, there would be a mountain between us.

I knew it in my bones. That this time was it. I had finally made my choice, and so had he. He let me go. I was relieved, which I expected. What I didn’t expect was to feel so much grief.

Bye bye, Birdie.”
― Jenny Han, We'll Always Have Summer
tags: goodbyes, loss, love 315 likes like
Margaret George
“So I learned two things that night, and the next day, from him: the perfection of a moment, and the fleeting nature of it.”
― Margaret George, The Memoirs of Cleopatra
tags: cleopatra, epiphany, fiction, journey, life, loss, love, relationships 246 likes like
Wm. Paul Young
“All I want from you is to trust me with what little you can, and grow in loving people around you with the same love I share with you. It's not your job to change them, or to convince them. You are free to love without an agenda.”
― Wm. Paul Young, The Shack: Where Tragedy Confronts Eternity
tags: love, people, relationships 230 likes like
Graham Greene
“I had to touch you with my hands, I had to taste you with my tongue; one can't love and do nothing.”
― Graham Greene, The End of the Affair
tags: infatuation, love 227 likes like
Bob Dylan
“You can never be wise and be in love at the same time.”
― Bob Dylan
tags: bob-dylan, love 217 likes like
Cristina Marrero
“You had to be willing to fight in order for a love story to last a life time.”
― Cristina Marrero, The Unsung Love Story
tags: cristina-marrero, cristy-anne, lesbian, lgbtq, love, queer-youth, romance, the-river, the-unsung-love-story 216 likes like
Robert A. Heinlein
“May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
tags: life, love 208 likes like
Nathaniel Hawthorne
“Love, whether newly born or aroused from a deathlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, that it overflows upon the outward world.”
― Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter
tags: love 197 likes like
Rachel Cohn
“We are the ones who take this thing called music and line it up with this thing called time. We are the ticking, we are the pulsing, we are underneath every part of this moment. And by making the moment our own, we are rendering it timeless. There is no audience. There are no instruments. There are only bodies and thoughts and murmurs and looks. It's the concert rush to end all concert rushes, because this is what matters. When the heart races, this is what it's racing towards.”
― Rachel Cohn, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
tags: love, music 193 likes like
Andrew Davidson
“Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, often violently, just like love.”
― Andrew Davidson, The Gargoyle
tags: accident, love, unsuspecting 182 likes like
James Patterson
“The fight unfolded like background noise. White noise. In the foreground, even with his ghastly pale face looking dead in my hands, my fingers clenching his ragged hair, all I could see was random images of Fang, not dead.

Fang telling me stupid fart jokes from the dog crate next to mine at the school, trying to make me laugh.

Fang asleep at Jeb's old house, and me jumping wildly on his bed to wake him up. Him pretending to be asleep. Me laughing when I "accidentally" kicked him where it counts. Him dumping me off the bed.

Fang gagging on my first attempt at cooking dinner after Jeb disappeared. Him spitting out the mac and cheese. Me dumping the rest of the bowl on him in response.

Fang on the beach, that first time he was badly injured. Me realizing how I felt about him.

Fang kissing me. So close I couldn't even see his dark eyes anymore. The first time. The second time. The third.

I could always remember each and every one of them. Would always remember them.

Fang.

Not.

Dead.”
― James Patterson, Fang
tags: love 177 likes like
Chuck Palahniuk
“You can’t fool people into loving you.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
tags: love 173 likes like
Julie Kagawa
“I think ... I should go home soon. Mom and Luke are probably going nuts. What about you?"
He shrugged, a casual lift of one shoulder. "You tell me. When I left Nevernever, I didn't have any plans other than being with you. If you want me around, just say the word.”
― Julie Kagawa, The Iron Daughter
tags: faeries, love, meghan-chase 163 likes like
Flannery O'Connor
“He loved her because it was his nature to do so, but there were times when he could not endure her love for him. There were times when it became nothing but pure idiot mystery...”
― Flannery O'Connor, Everything That Rises Must Converge
tags: love 152 likes like
Tera Lynn Childs
“Oh, Lily," He says shaking his head. "I know about love. About wanting and dreaming and wishing with every part of your soul. I know enough to reconize the parts that are real and teh parts that are only in my fantasy." Ge turns his head slightly to face me,
and I find myself saying,"L-like what?"
"Like when she cries and my heart tears in to little shreds, and all I can think of is making her forget the source of her sadness." His face is blank, emotionless. his words -and the underlying emotion bombarding me through the bond- more than make up for it. "That's real."
my voice is barely a whisper when I ask, "And fantasy?"
"Believing she'll ever feel the same way.”
― Tera Lynn Childs, Forgive My Fins
tags: love 152 likes like
Melissa de la Cruz
“Even if they end up together, which I highly doubt, given the strength of that particular bond-...-but even if Schuyler still loves him, or thinks she does, it doesn't matter.
Because Jack is going to leave her one day. i know he will. He's too much for Schuyler. They're wrong for each other. Anyone can see that.
And when he leaves her, I'll be there.
However long it takes, I'll still be there for her.
Waiting.”
― Melissa de la Cruz, Revelations
tags: love, loyalty 137 likes like
Lang Leav
“Before I fell
in love with words,
with setting skies
and singing birds -
it was you I fell
in love with first.”
― Lang Leav, Love & Misadventure
tags: love, romance 135 likes like
Jennifer E. Smith
“People who meet in airports are seventy-two percent more likely to fall for each other than people who meet anywhere else.”
― Jennifer E. Smith, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
tags: airport, love, love-at-first-sight 128 likes like
Peter David
“That was when it was all made painfully clear to me. When you are a child, there is joy. There is laughter. And most of all, there is trust. Trust in your fellows. When you are an adult...then comes suspicion, hatred, and fear. If children ran the world, it would be a place of eternal bliss and cheer. Adults run the world; and there is war, and enmity, and destruction unending. Adults who take charge of things muck them up, and then produce a new generation of children and say, "The children are the hope of the future." And they are right. Children are the hope of the future. But adults are the damnation of the present, and children become adults as surely as adults become worm food.
Adults are the death of hope.”
― Peter David, Tigerheart
tags: adulthood, adults, childhood, children, distrust, hatred, leadership, love, maturity, peace, suspicion, trust, war 122 likes like
Chad Sugg
“Something amazing happens when you're in love and don't give a damn about what day it is anymore.”
― Chad Sugg
tags: amazing, happy, inspirational, life, love 118 likes like
Sarah Kay
“Such a little thing really, a kiss... most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.”
― Sarah Kay
tags: kiss, love 116 likes like
Niall Horan
“You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want ya too if I let you knoooowww Im here for you then maybe you'll love yourself like I love you ohhhhh”
― Niall Horan
tags: i-love-you, i-love-you-no-matter-what, little-things, love 114 likes like
Yvonne Woon
“Dante laughed. "No cold soup, no goat cheese. I'll make a mental note. And no Gottfried Curse."
"And for you it's no food at all. No sleep. And no tunnels."
"I'm low maintenance."
"Is that what you are? Because I've been trying to figure it out all semester."
"And what have you concluded?"
"A mutant. A rare disease. A creature from the inferno. Dante."
"And what if you found out you were right?" he asked. "What if it meant that I could hurt you?"

"I would say that I'm not scared. Everyone has the ability to hurt. It's the choice that matters.”
― Yvonne Woon, Dead Beautiful
tags: choices, hurt, love, pain 114 likes like
P.G. Wodehouse
“Marriage is not a process for prolonging the life of love, sir. It merely mummifies its corpse.”
― P.G. Wodehouse, The Small Bachelor
tags: blandness, humor, lack-of-feeling, love, lovelessness, marriage, married-life, matrimony, sarcasm 114 likes like
Umberto Eco
“What is love? There is nothing in the world, neither man nor Devil nor any thing, that I hold as suspect as love, for it penetrates the soul more than any other thing. Nothing exists that so fills and binds the heart as love does. Therefore, unless you have those weapons that subdue it, the soul plunges through love into an immense abyss.”
― Umberto Eco, The Name of the Rose
tags: love 112 likes like
Thornton Wilder
“The knowledge that she would never be loved in return acted upon her ideas as a tide acts upon cliffs.”
― Thornton Wilder, The Bridge of San Luis Rey
tags: family, love, unrequited-love 112 likes like
“Why be alone when we can be together baby
You can make my life worthwhile
And I can make you start to smile”
― Mr. Big
tags: couples, love, relationships, romance, smile, song, together 112 likes like
Neil Gaiman
“Belinda stared into the fire for some time, thinking about what she had in her life, and what she had given up; and whether it would be worse to love someone who was no longer there, or not to love someone who was.”
― Neil Gaiman, Smoke and Mirrors
tags: love 111 likes like
Saul Bellow
“A man is only as good as what he loves.”
― Saul Bellow

Beautiful Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Coco Chanel quote

Beautiful Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Jennifer Aniston quote

Beautiful Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Eminem quote

Beautiful Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Miley Cyrus quote

Beautiful Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Halle Berry quote

Beautiful Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Marilyn Monroe quote

Beautiful Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Lady Gaga quote

Beautiful Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Julia Roberts quote

Beautiful Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Sylvester Stallone quote

Beautiful Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Madonna quote

Beautiful Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment