Friday 21 March 2014

Love Sayings And Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Love Sayings And Quotes Biography 

“Every morning, I wake up and forget just for a second that it happened. But once my eyes open, it buries me like a landslide of sharp, sad rocks. Once my eyes open, I'm heavy, like there's to much gravity on my heart.”
― Sarah Ockler, Twenty Boy Summer
tags: grief, loss, love 394 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“If you simply ignored the feeling, you would never know what might happen, and in many ways that was worse than finding out in the first place. Because if you were wrong, you could go forward in your life without ever looking back over your shoulder and wondering what might have been.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
tags: bhie, feeling, love, message-in-a-bottle, nicholas-sparks, regret, wondering 358 likes like
Ernest Hemingway
“If two people love each other there can be no happy end to it.”
― Ernest Hemingway
tags: love 352 likes like
Tabitha Suzuma
“As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.”
― Tabitha Suzuma, Forbidden
tags: bhie, forbidden, hurt, lochan, love, tabitha-suzuma 295 likes like
Henry Miller
“What's a fuck when what I want is love?”
― Henry Miller
tags: love, sex 290 likes like
Craig Ferguson
“The Universe is very, very big.
It also loves a paradox. For example, it has some extremely strict rules.
Rule number one: Nothing lasts forever.
Not you or your family or your house or your planet or the sun. It is an absolute rule. Therefore when someone says that their love will never die, it means that their love is not real, for everything that is real dies.

Rule number two: Everything lasts forever.”
― Craig Ferguson, Between the Bridge and the River
tags: eternity, forever, infinity, love, paradox, time, universe 248 likes like
Jean-Paul Sartre
“In love, one and one are one.”
― Jean-Paul Sartre
tags: love 246 likes like
Ally Carter
“...maybe it's only fitting that relationship that started with a lie would end with one.”
― Ally Carter, I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You
tags: bhie, gallagher-girls, lie, love, relationship 231 likes like
Johanna Lindsey
“What is a friend if not someone you feel close to, someone you like being with, someone you can confide in and share pleasure with.

-Jeremy Malory-”
― Johanna Lindsey, A Loving Scoundrel
tags: danny, friendship, jeremy-malory, love 193 likes like
Colleen Houck
“He kissed me wildly, overwhelming me like a giant wave rushing to shore. I was soon lost in the turbulent grasp of his embrace and yet…I knew I was safe. His wild kiss drove me, pushed me, asked me questions I was unwilling to consider. But I was cherished by this dark Poseidon, and though he had the power to crush me utterly, to drown me in the purple depths of his wake, he held me aloft, separate. His passionate kiss changed. It gentled and soothed and entreated. Together we drifted towards a safe harbor. The god of the sea set me down securely on a sandy beach and steadied me as I trembled. Effervescent tingles shot through my limbs delighting me with surges of sparkling sensation like sandy toes tickled by bubbly waves. Finally, the waves moved away and I felt my Poseidon watching me from a distance. We looked at each other knowing we were forever changed by the experience. We both knew that I would always belong to the sea and that I would never be able to part from it and be whole again.”
― Colleen Houck
tags: love, romance 184 likes like
Simone Elkeles
“dear kiara,
The women in the shop told me that yellow rose represents friendship and red rose shows love. And the rosery is the only thing i own that i care for, its yours
i'm yours
C”
― Simone Elkeles, Rules of Attraction
tags: kiara, love 173 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“My mother used to tell me that when push comes to shove, you always know who to turn to. That being a family isn't a social construct but an instinct.”
― Jodi Picoult, Keeping Faith
tags: dependence, family, love 172 likes like
Nora Ephron
“I have made a lot of mistakes falling in love, and regretted
most of them, but never the potatoes that went with them.”
― Nora Ephron
tags: food, humor, love 162 likes like
Jeaniene Frost
“Kitten, your hands are heaven and your eyes are my home.”
― Jeaniene Frost, This Side of the Grave
tags: love 161 likes like
Melissa de la Cruz
“Bet you can't even name one romantic movie you like," she teased.
She felt smug when a few minutes went by and Oliver was still unable to name one romantic movie he could profess to enjoy.
The Empire Strikes Back," Oliver finally declared, tapping his horn at a Prius that wandered over the line.
The Empire Strikes Back? The Star Wars movie? That's not romantic!" Schuyler huffed, fiddling with the air conditioner controls.
Au contraire, my dear, it's very romantic. The last scene, you know, when they're about to put Han in that freezing cryogenic chamber or whatever? Remember?"
Schuyler mmm-hmmmed.
And Leia leans over the ledge and says, 'I love you.'"
That's cheesy, not romatic," Schuyler argued, although she did like that part.
Let me explain. What's romantic is what Han says back. Remember what he says to her? After she says 'I love you'?"
Schuyler grinned. Maybe Oliver had a point. "Han says, 'I know.'"
Exactly," Oliver tapped the wheel. "He doesn't have to say anything so trite as 'I love you." Because that's already understood. And that's romantic.”
― Melissa de la Cruz, Revelations
tags: empire-strikes-back, i-love-you, love, remember, romantic, star-wars 158 likes like
Simone Elkeles
“I wonder if it's medically possible to be addicted to another human being.”
― Simone Elkeles
tags: brittany, love, perfect-chemistry 158 likes like
Brian Tracy
“You have within you,right now,everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.”
― Brian Tracy
tags: future, inspiring, love 143 likes like
Joyce Carol Oates
“In love there are two things - bodies and words. ”
― Joyce Carol Oates
tags: love 142 likes like
Emily Dickinson
“We outgrow love like other things and put it in a drawer, till it an antique fashion shows like costumes grandsires wore.”
― Emily Dickinson
tags: love 133 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“A poem for Beth:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I didn’t know
what love meant,
until I looked it up
in the dictionary.

”
― Jarod Kintz, A Story That Talks about Talking Is Like Chatter to Chattering Teeth, and Every Set of Dentures Can Attest to the Fact That No..
tags: anti-humor, funny, love, poem, poet, poetry 132 likes like
Rob Sheffield
“I'd shut the whole world down just to tell you”
― Rob Sheffield, Love is a Mix Tape
tags: love 124 likes like
Rumi
“Gamble everything for love, if you're a true human being.”
― Rumi
tags: life, love 121 likes like
Lisa Kleypas
“I am running after you, and life, in desperate pursuit. My dream is that someday you will both turn and let me catch you. That dream carries me through every night... I have enclosed a hundred kisses in this letter. You must count them out carefully and not lose any.”
― Lisa Kleypas, Seduce Me at Sunrise
tags: letter, longing, love, romance 115 likes like
Justin Bieber
“Me plus you. (Imma tell you one time) Me plus you. (Imma tell you one time)
Me plus you. (Imma tell you one time)
One time.
When I met ya girl my heart when knock (knock knock)
Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop (stop stop)
Even love is a struggle and it's all we got.
So we gun keep keep climbing to the mountain top.
'Cause your world, is my world, and my breath is your breath, and my heart is yours...”
― Justin Bieber
tags: actors, girls, inspirational, love, singers, talent 114 likes like
Santosh Kalwar
“If you claim to be a real friend then be real in your soul. If you claim to be fake then be an enemy instead.”
― Santosh Kalwar
tags: enemy, friendship, love 113 likes like
Amanda Grace
“It's not fair. It's not fair that he lets his rage take over, that he lets it rule him. I don't know why he has to let it rule him. I don't know why he has to be two people.

I don't know why he gets to be two people, and I only get to be me, the one who is here to take what he has to give, and who is here to pick pu the pieces afterward.”
― Amanda Grace, But I Love Him
tags: abuse, dark, love, teen, ya 111 likes like
Christopher Moore
“Love needs room to grow. Like a rose. Or a tumor.”
― Christopher Moore, Fool
tags: christopher-moore, fool, love, rose, tumor 111 likes like
Nalini Singh
“For the first time in forever, he was stunned to silence. Not by her words, but by the tenderness in her hands, the worry in her eyes. He was an archangel. He’d been wounded far, far worse and shrugged it off. But then, there had been no woman with sun kissed by the sunset and eyes of storm gray to tear into him for daring to get himself hurt.”
― Nalini Singh, Archangel's Consort
tags: angels, archangel-consort, elena, guild-hunter, love, nalini-singh, raphael 107 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Poison Ivy tastes like an itch when you have it on your tongue, and I’d say that love tastes the same, only itchier. 
”
― Jarod Kintz, The Days of Yay are Here! Wake Me Up When They're Over.
tags: itch, love, poison-ivy, taste, tongue 62 likes like
Faraaz Kazi
“Little did I realise how much I would miss those ten minutes, those ten minutes in which I lived an entire lifetime.”
― Faraaz Kazi

“Stories make us more alive, more human, more courageous, more loving.”
― Madeleine L'Engle
tags: courage, inspiration, love, stories 263 likes like
Pythagoras
“As long as Man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings, he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.”
― Pythagoras
tags: compassion, love, peace, vegan, vegetarian 259 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“I feel myself dissolving, vanishing into nothingness, for if there is no one in the world who cares for you, do you really exist at all?”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince
tags: love, meaning 248 likes like
Veronica Roth
“I think you're still the only person sharp enough to sharpen someone like me.”
― Veronica Roth, Allegiant
tags: four-and-tris, love, together 237 likes like
C.S. Lewis
“Love may forgive all infirmities and love still in spite of them: but Love cannot cease to will their removal.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain
tags: forgiveness, love 213 likes like
Roman Payne
“It’s not that we have to quit this life one day, it’s how many things we have to quit all at once: holding hands, hotel rooms, music, the physics of falling leaves, vanilla and jasmine, poppies, smiling, anthills, the color of the sky, coffee and cashmere, literature, sparks and subway trains... If only one could leave this life slowly!”
― Roman Payne, Hope and Despair
tags: beauty, death, dying, life, loss, love, regret, sorrow, time 194 likes like
Anne Rice
“It was as if when I looked into his eyes I was standing alone on the edge of the world...on a windswept ocean beach. There was nothing but the soft roar of the waves.”
― Anne Rice, Interview With The Vampire
tags: love, passion 189 likes like
“Love chooses to believe the best about people. It gives them the benefit of the doubt. It refuses to fill in the unknowns with negative assumptions. And when our worst hopes are proven to be true, love makes every effort to deal with them and move forward. As much as possible, love focuses on the positive.”
― Stephen Kendrick, The Love Dare
tags: kendricks, love, love-dare 182 likes like
W. Somerset Maugham
“When a woman loves you she's not satisfied until she possesses your soul. Because she's weak, she has a rage for domination, and nothing less will satisfy her.”
― W. Somerset Maugham, The Moon and Sixpence
tags: love, women 182 likes like
Sarah Dessen
“You asked me to go out with you. I know you probably changed your mind. But you should know, the answer was yes. It's always been yes when it comes to you.”
― Sarah Dessen, What Happened to Goodbye
tags: love 180 likes like
Julian Gough
“You said you didn't want to get involved with me,that one of us would get hurt and how you couldn't bear it. Well that just isn't good enough..Look what happens to people just living their lives. They get hurt, it's not fair they get hurt but they do, all the time, no matter how careful they are. Somebody can just just come along and hurt them, for no stupid reason..”
― Julian Gough, Juno & Juliet
tags: hope, hurt, life, love 178 likes like
Gerard Way
“You need just the right amount of 'Fuck the world' and the right amount of belief in something...and you need the right amount of love.”
― Gerard Way
tags: inspirational, life, love 170 likes like
Colleen Houck
“I feel…and I have reason to believe…that we could come to mean something to each other.”
― Colleen Houck
tags: love, romance 170 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“She had been proud of his decision to serve his country, her heart bursting with love and admiration the first time she saw him outfitted in his dress blues. ”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Lucky One
tags: happiness, love, military 159 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“It was their secret, a secret meant for just the two of them, and she'd never been able to imagine how it would sound coming from someone else. But, somehow, Logan made it sound just right.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Lucky One
tags: happiness, hope, love 154 likes like
Jonathan Safran Foer
“(What are your ghosts like?)
(They are on the insides of the lids of my eyes.)
(This is also where my ghosts reside.)
(You have ghosts?)
(Of course I have ghosts.)
(But you are a child.)
(I am not a child.)
(But you have not known love.)
(These are my ghosts, the spaces amid love.)”
― Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated
tags: love 147 likes like
Shannon Hale
“They finished laughing and caught their breaths, and looked at each other, and Ani thought Geric looked at her too long, as though he forgot he was looking, as though he did not wish to do anything else. She looked back. Her took heart took its time quieting down.”
― Shannon Hale, The Goose Girl
tags: love, true 142 likes like
T.H. White
“Life is such unutterable hell, solely because it is sometimes beautiful. If we could only be miserable all the time, if there could be no such things as love or beauty or faith or hope, if I could be absolutely certain that my love would never be returned: how much more simple life would be. One could plod through the Siberian salt mines of existence without being bothered about happiness. Unfortunately the happiness is there. There is always the chance (about eight hundred and fifty to one) that another heart will come to mine. I can't help hoping, and keeping faith, and loving beauty. Quite frequently I am not so miserable as it would be wise to be.”
― T.H. White, Ghostly, Grim and Gruesome
tags: beauty, faith, happiness, hope, life, love, misery, positivity 125 likes like
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“You can’t, if you can’t feel it, if it never
Rises from the soul, and sways
The heart of every single hearer,
With deepest power, in simple ways.
You’ll sit forever, gluing things together,
Cooking up a stew from other’s scraps,
Blowing on a miserable fire,
Made from your heap of dying ash.
Let apes and children praise your art,
If their admiration’s to your taste,
But you’ll never speak from heart to heart,
Unless it rises up from your heart’s space.”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Faust: First Part
tags: admiration, art, idolatry, individuality, legacy, love, masterpiece, quest 116 likes like
Richelle Mead
“I wanted him. I arched my back, fully aware of how vulnerable that made me and that I was giving him an invitation. He accepted it and laid me back against the table, bringing his body down on top of mine. That crushing kiss of his moved from my mouth to the nape of my neck. He pushed down the edge of my dress and the bra strap underneath, exposing my shoulder and giving his lips more skin to conquer.”
― Richelle Mead, The Indigo Spell
tags: adrian-ivashkov, love, sydney-sage 110 likes like
Lisa See
“We hug, but there are no tears. For every awful thing that's been said and done, she is my sister. Parents die, daughters grow up and marry out, but sisters are for life. She is the only person left in the world who shares my memories of our childhood, our parents, our Shanghai, our struggles, our sorrows, and, yes, even our moments of happiness and triumph. My sister is the one person who truly knows me, as I know her. The last thing May says to me is 'When our hair is white, we'll still have our sister love.”
― Lisa See, Shanghai Girls
tags: love, sisters 110 likes like
Francesca Lia Block
“My mother says that pain is hidden in everyone you see. She says try to imagine it like big bunches of flowers that everyone is carrying around with them. Think of your pain like a big bunch of red roses, a beautiful thorn necklace. Everyone has one.”
― Francesca Lia Block, Witch Baby
tags: frida-kahlo, love, pain 110 likes like
George Eliot
“Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.”
― George Eliot
tags: agony, introspection, love, parting 110 likes like
H. Jackson Brown Jr.
“I've learned that you know your husband still loves you when there are two brownies left and he takes the smaller one.”
― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
tags: humor, love 109 likes like
Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez
“Intrigued by that enigma, he dug so deeply into her sentiments that in search of interest he found love, because by trying to make her love him he ended up falling in love with her.”
― Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
tags: love 106 likes like
Robert James Waller
“It's clear to me now that I have been moving toward you and you toward me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty bumming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we would come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving toward one another.”
― Robert James Waller, The Bridges of Madison County
tags: love 106 likes like
Eoin Colfer
“You know, Miss Holly, you look very dramatic like that, backlit by the fire. Very attractive, if I may say so. I know you shared a moment passionne with Artemis which he subsequently fouled up with his typical boorish behavior. Let me just throw something out there for you to consider while we're chasing the probe: I share Artemis's passion but not his boorishness. No pressure; just think about it.
This was enough to elicit a deafening moment of silence even in the middle of a crisis, which Orion seemed to be blissfully unaffected by.”
― Eoin Colfer, The Atlantis Complex
tags: artemis-fowl, flirting, humor, love, orion 105 likes like
Melissa de la Cruz
“Who knew that the path to a womans heart was through the soul of an honest man?”
― Melissa de la Cruz
tags: love, soul, sweet, victory 105 likes like
Corrie ten Boom
“Love is larger than the walls which shut it in.”
― Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place
tags: christianity, love 104 likes like
Dorothy Parker
“Where's the man that could ease a heart like a satin gown?”
― Dorothy Parker

Love Sayings And Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Eve quote

Love Sayings And Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Paul McCartney quote

Love Sayings And Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Nicole Kidman quote

Love Sayings And Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Jennifer Lopez quote

Love Sayings And Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Woody Allen quote

Love Sayings And Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Dennis Quaid quote

Love Sayings And Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Gwyneth Paltrow quote

Love Sayings And Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Marilyn Monroe quote

Love Sayings And Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Marilyn Monroe love quote

Love Sayings And Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Cher love quote

Love Sayings And Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment