Friday 21 March 2014

Happy Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Happy Love Quotes Biography 

“In this world, it is too common for people to search for someone to lose themselves in. But I am already lost. I will look for someone to find myself in.”
― C. JoyBell C.
tags: inspirational-life, inspirational-love, inspirational-love-quotes, inspiring, lost, love, lovers, searching-and-finding 818 likes like
Ernest Hemingway
“When you love you wish to do things for. You wish to sacrifice for. You wish to serve.”
― Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms
tags: love, self-sacrifice 396 likes like
Sarah Dessen
“I realized how truly hard it was, really, to see someone you love change right before your eyes. Not only is it scary, it throws your balance off as well.”
― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
tags: balance, change, hard, love, scary, someone 382 likes like
Jennifer Salaiz
“When you're missing a peice of yourself, aching, gut wrenching emptiness begins to take over. Until you find the link that completes your very soul, the feeling will never go away. Most people find a way to fill this void, material possessions, a string of relationships, affairs, food...I bear my soul, with words, for all to see.”
― Jennifer Salaiz
tags: heartbreak, love, soulmate, writing 348 likes like
W. Somerset Maugham
“I had no illusions about you,' he said. 'I knew you were silly and frivolous and empty-headed. But I loved you. I knew that your aims and ideals were vulgar and commonplace. But I loved you. I knew that you were second-rate. But I loved you. It's comic when I think how hard I tried to be amused by the things that amused you and how anxious I was to hide from you that I wasn't ignorant and vulgar and scandal-mongering and stupid. I knew how frightened you were of intelligence and I did everything I could to make you think me as big a fool as the rest of the men you knew. I knew that you'd only married me for convenience. I loved you so much, I didn't care. Most people, as far as I can see, when they're in love with someone and the love isn't returned feel that they have a grievance. They grow angry and bitter. I wasn't like that. I never expected you to love me, I didn't see any reason that you should. I never thought myself very lovable. I was thankful to be allowed to love you and I was enraptured when now and then I thought you were pleased with me or when I noticed in your eyes a gleam of good-humored affection. I tried not to bore you with my love; I knew I couldn't afford to do that and I was always on the lookout for the first sign that you were impatient with my affection. What most husbands expect as a right I was prepared to receive as a favor.”
― W. Somerset Maugham, The Painted Veil
tags: husbands, love, marriage 336 likes like
Greg Behrendt
“We're taught that in life, we should try to look on the bright side. Not in this case. In this case, assume rejection first. Assume you're the rule, not the exception. It's liberating. But we also know it's not an easy concept. -He's not just into you”
― Greg Behrendt
tags: dating, greg-behrendt, he-s-not-just-into-you, humor, humour, love, marriage, romance, truth 313 likes like
Colleen Houck
“A girl can still admire, can’t she? Even those who can’t afford to go in the store can still window-shop. Right? Knowing he wasn’t for me didn’t mean I couldn’t covet the merchandise.”
― Colleen Houck, Tiger's Curse
tags: attractiveness, humor, love, male-beauty, romance, sex-appeal 311 likes like
Gerard Way
“Well my gun fires seven different shades of shit, so what's your favorite color, punk?”
― Gerard Way
tags: fire, gun, hate, love, my-chemical-romance, my-way-home-is-through-you 280 likes like
Heather Dixon
“He's around the twist,' said Azalea. 'Breaking all the windows? He's mad.'
'Ah, no,' said the King. 'It's only madness if you actually do it. If you want to break all the windows in the house and drown yourself in a bucket but don't actually do it, well, that's love.”
― Heather Dixon, Entwined
tags: humor, love 272 likes like
Milan Kundera
“Physical love is unthinkable without violence.”
― Milan Kundera, The Unbearable Lightness of Being
tags: love, relationships, romance, violence 266 likes like
Dalai Lama XIV
“The more you are motivated by Love,
The more Fearless & Free your action will be.”
― Dalai Lama XIV
tags: love 265 likes like
Oscar Wilde
“It takes great courage to see the world in all its tainted glory, and still to love it. And even more courage to see it in the one you love”
― Oscar Wilde, An Ideal Husband
tags: love 235 likes like
Charlotte Brontë
“I knew, you would do me good, in some way, at some time;- I saw it in your eyes when I first beheld you: their expression and smile did not- (again he stopped)- did not (he proceeded hastily) strike delight to my very inmost heart so for nothing. ”
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
tags: love, romance 223 likes like
James Joyce
“Why is it that words like these seem dull and cold? Is it because there is no word tender enough to be your name?”
― James Joyce, The Dead
tags: love 221 likes like
Colleen Houck
“I am as wrapped up in her as a vine that clings to a tree seeking for sustenance. She’s tied me to her for eternity. She’s my home. She’s my reason for being. To win and hold her heart is my only purpose.”
― Colleen Houck
tags: love, romance 220 likes like
Leigh Hunt
“Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.”
― Leigh Hunt
tags: family, love 205 likes like
Sara Zarr
“Because love, love is never finished. It circles and circles, the memories out of order and not always complete.”
― Sara Zarr, Sweethearts
tags: love 182 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love waits patiently. In the lobby. I’ll be with you as soon as I can.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
tags: funny, humor, love, patience 176 likes like
Madeline Miller
“Name one hero who was happy."
I considered. Heracles went mad and killed his family; Theseus lost his bride and father; Jason's children and new wife were murdered by his old; Bellerophon killed the Chimera but was crippled by the fall from Pegasus' back.
"You can't." He was sitting up now, leaning forward.
"I can't."
"I know. They never let you be famous AND happy." He lifted an eyebrow. "I'll tell you a secret."
"Tell me." I loved it when he was like this.
"I'm going to be the first." He took my palm and held it to his. "Swear it."
"Why me?"
"Because you're the reason. Swear it."
"I swear it," I said, lost in the high color of his cheeks, the flame in his eyes.
"I swear it," he echoed.
We sat like that a moment, hands touching. He grinned.
"I feel like I could eat the world raw.”
― Madeline Miller, The Song of Achilles
tags: fame, happiness, heroes, love, mythology, oaths 154 likes like
Richelle Mead
“Wow,” said Adrian. He sat down on the bed and tested its bounciness, giving it a nod of approval. “This is amazing. What do you think, buttercup?”

“I have no words,” I said honestly.

He patted the spot beside him. “Want to try it out?”
― Richelle Mead, The Indigo Spell
tags: adrian-ivashkov, bloodlines, couple, cute, fake-couple, love, romance, sydney-sage, vampires, ya, young-adult 152 likes like
Louis C.K.
“Shut up…let me tell you, LET ME. Every time I look at your face or even remember it, it wrecks me. And the way you are with me and you’re just fun and you shit all over me and you make fun of me and you’re real. I don’t have enough time in any day to think about you enough...I don’t even think about women anymore. I think about you.”
― Louis C.K.
tags: comedian, louis-ck, love, romance, unrequited-love 146 likes like
Judith McNaught
“Some people feel love in their hearts, Julie. Some of us feel it all way into our souls. We're the ones who can't forget.”
― Judith McNaught, Paradise
tags: endless-love, love 142 likes like
Richelle Mead
“You know," he said, "under normal circumstances, you inviting me to the bedroom would be the highlight of my day."

I crossed my arms and sat on the bed. I did so out of simple fatigue, but a moment later, I was struck by what I was doing. This is where Adrian sleeps. I'm touching the covers he's wrapped in every night. What does he wear? Does he wear anything?

I jumped up.”
― Richelle Mead, The Indigo Spell
tags: adrian-ivashkov, bloodlines, cute, love, richelle-mead, sydney-sage, sydrian, the-indigo-spell 142 likes like
Lauren Oliver
“I told you," he whispers back. I can feel his breath just tickling the space behind my ear, making my hair prick up on my neck. "I like you."
"You don't know me," I say quickly.
"I want to, though.”
― Lauren Oliver, Delirium
tags: alex-sheathes, delirium, lauren-oliver, lena-holoway, love 140 likes like
Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez
“Gaston was not only a fierce lover, with endless wisdom and imagination, but he was also, perhaps, the first man in the history of the species who had made an emergency landing and had come close to killing himself and his sweetheart simply to make love in a field of violets.”
― Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
tags: love 140 likes like
Gayle Forman
“We are born in one day. We die in one day. We can change in one day. And we can fall in love in one day. Anything can happen in just one day.”
― Gayle Forman, Just One Day
tags: death, life, love, one-day 139 likes like
Margaret Mitchell
“Say you’ll marry me when I come back or, before God, I won’t go. I’ll stay around here and play a guitar under your window every night and sing at the top of my voice and compromise you, so you’ll have to marry me to save your reputation.”
― Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind
tags: embarrassment, love, marriage, proposals, rhett-butler 139 likes like
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“This is the true measure of love, When we believe that we alone can love, That no one could ever have loved so before us, And that no one will ever love in the same way after us.”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
tags: love 138 likes like
Mother Teresa
“Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.”
― Mother Teresa
tags: love 137 likes like
Colleen Hoover
“Does he treat you with respect at all times? That's the first question. The second question is, if he is the exact same person twenty years from now that he is today, would you still want to marry him? And finally, does he inspire to be a better person? You find someone you can answer yes to all three, then you've found a good man.”
― Colleen Hoover, Slammed

“If you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy or good within you, it will all come back to you multiplied ten thousand times. In the kingdom of love there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. The more love you give away, the more love you will have.”
― John O'Donohue, Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom
tags: karma, love 362 likes like
James Joyce
“You made me confess the fears that I have. But I will tell you also what I do not fear. I do not fear to be alone or to be spurned for another or to leave whatever I have to leave. And I am not afraid to make a mistake, even a great mistake, a lifelong mistake and perhaps as long as eternity too.”
― James Joyce, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man
tags: life, love, religion 338 likes like
“Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.”
― Jessica Howell
tags: hope, inspiration, love 307 likes like
Ann Brashares
“Love demands everything, they say, but my love demands only this: that no matter what happens or how long it takes, you`ll keep faith in me, you`ll remember who we are, and you`ll never feel despair.”
― Ann Brashares, My Name Is Memory
tags: hopelessness, inspirational, life, love 271 likes like
Kristin Cashore
“Brigan was saying her name, and he was sending her a feeling. It was courage and strength, and something else too, as if he were standing with her, as if he'd taken her within himself, letting her rest her entire body for a moment on his backbone, her mind in his mind, her heart in the fire of his.
The fire of Brigan's heart was astounding. Fire understood, and almost could not believe, that the feeling he was sending her was love.”
― Kristin Cashore, Fire
tags: brigan, courage, feeling, fire, love, strength 249 likes like
Jenny Han
“I love Jere more than anybody. He’s my brother, my family. I hate myself for doing this. But when I see you two together, I hate him too.” His voice broke.
“Don’t marry him. Don’t be with him. Be with me.”
― Jenny Han, We'll Always Have Summer
tags: love 236 likes like
Toni Morrison
“You can't own a human being. You can't lose what you don't own. Suppose you did own him. Could you really love somebody who was absolutely nobody without you? You really want somebody like that? Somebody who falls apart when you walk out the door? You don't, do you? And neither does he. You're turning over your whole life to him. Your whole life, girl. And if it means so little to you that you can just give it away, hand it to him, then why should it mean any more to him? He can't value you more than you value yourself.”
― Toni Morrison, Song of Solomon
tags: love, self-worth, women 235 likes like
Joyce Carol Oates
“The worst thing: to give yourself away in exchange for not enough love.”
― Joyce Carol Oates
tags: love, wisdom 227 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“Love didn't make you weak, it made you stronger.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
tags: love 225 likes like
William Shakespeare
“Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.”
― William Shakespeare
tags: love 225 likes like
Emily Brontë
“I've no more business to marry Edgar Linton than I have to be in heaven and if the wicked man in there had not brought Heathcliff so low I shouldn't have thought of it. It would degrade me to marry Heathcliff now so he shall never know how I love him and that not because he's handsome Nelly but because he's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the same and Linton's is as different as a moonbeam from lightning or frost from fire.”
― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
tags: likeness, love, marriage, souls 223 likes like
John O'Donohue
“Real friendship or love is not manufactured or achieved by an act of will or intention. Friendship is always an act of recognition.”
― John O'Donohue, Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom
tags: friendship, love 223 likes like
Ellen Hopkins
“God is love," she said. "And he respects love, whether it's between a parents, and child, a man and woman, or friends. I don't think he cares about religion one little bit. Live your life right. Love with all your heart. Don't hurt others, and help those in need. That is all you need to know. And don't worry about heaven. If it exists, you'll be welcome.”
― Ellen Hopkins
tags: god, love 208 likes like
Philippa Gregory
“I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do anything but think about him. At night I dream of him, all day I wait to see him, and when I do see him my heart turns over and I think I will faint with desire.”
― Philippa Gregory, The Other Boleyn Girl
tags: love 181 likes like
Margaret Atwood
“The Eskimo has fifty-names for snow because it is important to them; there ought to be as many for love.”
― Margaret Atwood
tags: love 178 likes like
Christopher Poindexter
“He loved her without
desperation and needs
and wants.
With his naked soul,
he loved her,
and dreamt
of her clothed
in white dancing
beneath the moonlight
as the stars
grew jealous of the way
she moved.”
― Christopher Poindexter
tags: dancing, love, moonlight, soul, stars 169 likes like
George R.R. Martin
“I crossed a thousand leagues to come to you, and lost the best part of me along the way. Don't tell me to leave.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords
tags: jaime-lannister, love, romance 167 likes like
Rainbow Rowell
“My girlfriend is sad and quiet and keeps me up all night worrying about her.”
― Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park
tags: love, relationships 159 likes like
Wm. Paul Young
“So many believe that it is love that grows, but it is the knowing that grows and love simply expands to contain it.”
― Wm. Paul Young, The Shack: Where Tragedy Confronts Eternity
tags: knowing, love, relationships 146 likes like
Becca Fitzpatrick
“I loved you long before you loved me. It's the only thing I have you beat at, and I'll bring it up every chance I get.”
― Becca Fitzpatrick, Silence
tags: chance, life, love 141 likes like
Mahatma Gandhi
“What barrier is there that love cannot break?”
― Mahatma Gandhi, The Story of My Experiments With Truth
tags: gandhi, love 139 likes like
Anne Bishop
“Is that why you've been pushing me away? Because of how you look? [...] I waited for you my whole life. Yearned for you my whole life. After Tersa told me you were coming, I spent seven hundred years searching for you[....] I never gave a damn what you looked like--tall, short, fat, thin, plain, beautiful, ugly. Why would I care about what you looked like? The flesh was the shell that housed the glory[....] Even if I couldn't be your physical lover, there are other ways to be a lover and I know them all. So don't stand there and tell me how you feel depends on how you look!”
― Anne Bishop, Dreams Made Flesh
tags: appearances, love, waiting 139 likes like
Miguel Ruiz
“You don't need to justify your love, you don't need to explain your love, you just need to practice your love. Practice creates the master.”
― Miguel Ruiz, The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship
tags: love, mastery, practice 138 likes like
Pope Benedict XVI
“If you follow the will of God, you know that in spite of all the terrible things that happen to you, you will never lose a final refuge. You know that the foundation of the world is love, so that even when no human being can or will help you, you may go on, trusting in the One that loves you.”
― Pope Benedict XVI
tags: god, hope, love 137 likes like
“True friends will always push you towards the great possibilities of your future, false friends will always chain you to the mistakes in your past.”
― Seth Brown
tags: friend, friendship, love, mistakes, truth 137 likes like
Michael Ondaatje
“There are betrayals in war that are childlike compared with our human betrayals during peace. The new lovers enter the habits of the other. Things are smashed, revealed in a new light. This is done with nervous or tender sentences, although the heart is an organ of fire.”
― Michael Ondaatje, The English Patient
tags: love, war 136 likes like
Sarah Alderson
“I felt his other hand sear hot against my cheek. He bent his head, and in a voice that Jack couldn’t hear, said, “When you came down the stairs, and fell into me, that was the moment.” Then his lips pressed against mine.”
― Sarah Alderson, Hunting Lila
tags: alex, lila, love 136 likes like
Virginia Satir
“I want to love you without clutching, appreciate you without judging, join you without invading, invite you without demanding, leave you without guilt, criticize you without blaming, and help you without insulting. If I can have the same from you, then we can truly meet and enrich each other.”
― Virginia Satir
tags: love 136 likes like
H.L. Mencken
“Happiness is the china shop; love is the bull.”
― H.L. Mencken
tags: love, metaphor 133 likes like
Mitch Albom
“Kids chase the love that eludes them.”
― Mitch Albom, For One More Day

Happy Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Happy Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Happy Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Happy Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Happy Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Happy Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Happy Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Happy Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Happy Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Happy Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Happy Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment