Friday 21 March 2014

Images For Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Images For Love Quotes Biography 

“Those sweet lips. My, oh my, I could kiss those lips all night long.

Good things come to those who wait.”
― Jess C. Scott, The Intern
tags: desire, funny, honesty, humor, humour, love, lust, passion, relationships, romance, sex, truth, wisdom, young, young-adult, young-adults, youth 920 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“There is no pretending",Jace said with absolute clarity."I love you,and I will love you until I die,and if there's a life after that,I'll love you then."
She caught her breath.He had said it-the words there was no going back from.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
tags: clary-fray, forbidden-love, i-love-you, jace-wayland, love, true-love 789 likes like
William S. Burroughs
“There is no intensity of love or feeling that does not involve the risk of crippling hurt. It is a duty to take this risk, to love and feel without defense or reserve.”
― William S. Burroughs
tags: love, risk 596 likes like
Colleen Houck
“You don’t take away my choices. You are my choice.”
― Colleen Houck
tags: love, romance 588 likes like
Scott Dikkers
“Statistically speaking, there is a 65 percent chance that the love of your life is having an affair. Be very suspicious.”
― Scott Dikkers, You Are Worthless: Depressing Nuggets of Wisdom Sure to Ruin Your Day
tags: adultery, humor, infidelity, love, relationships, romance, statistics, suspicion 535 likes like
Simone Elkeles
“Tonight was... well, it was perfect for me too. You've turned my world upside down. I've fallen in love with you, chica, and it scares the fuckin' shit outta me. I've been shakin' all night, because I knew it.I've tried to deny it, to make you think I wanted you as a fake girlfriend, but that was a lie.”
― Simone Elkeles, Rules of Attraction
tags: attraction, carlos, kiara, love, true-love 472 likes like
Veronica Roth
“I belong to the people I love, and they belong to me--they, and the love and loyaty I give them, form my identity far more than any word or group ever could.”
― Veronica Roth, Allegiant
tags: identity, love, loyalty, tris 448 likes like
“I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life”
― Savage Garden
tags: destiny, devotion, love 445 likes like
Jeaniene Frost
“Would you mind repeating that? I'm afraid I might have lost my wits altogether and just hallucinated what I've longed to hear.”
― Jeaniene Frost, Halfway to the Grave
tags: humor, love 440 likes like
Lauren Kate
“Fight for the only thing she knew was good enough, noble enough, powerful enough to be worth risking everything... Love.”
― Lauren Kate
tags: love 414 likes like
Sarah Dessen
“Love is so unpredictable. That's what makes it so great.”
― Sarah Dessen, This Lullaby
tags: love 406 likes like
Margaret Atwood
“Love blurs your vision; but after it recedes, you can see more clearly than ever. It's like the tide going out, revealing whatever's been thrown away and sunk: broken bottles, old gloves, rusting pop cans, nibbled fishbodies, bones. This is the kind of thing you see if you sit in the darkness with open eyes, not knowing the future. The ruin you've made.”
― Margaret Atwood, Cat's Eye
tags: love 406 likes like
Lang Leav
“It happens like this.

"One day you meet someone and for some inexplicable reason, you feel more connected to this stranger than anyone else--closer to them than your closest family. Perhaps this person carries within them an angel--one sent to you for some higher purpose; to teach you an important lesson or to keep you safe during a perilous time. What you must do is trust in them--even if they come hand in hand with pain or suffering--the reason for their presence will become clear in due time."

Though here is a word of warning--you may grow to love this person but remember they are not yours to keep. Their purpose isn't to save you but to show you how to save yourself. And once this is fulfilled; the halo lifts and the angel leaves their body as the person exits your life. They will be a stranger to you once more.

-------------------------------------------------

It's so dark right now, I can't see any light around me.
That's because the light is coming from you. You can't see it but everyone else can.”
― Lang Leav, Love & Misadventure
tags: angels, beautiful, lang-leave, love, magic, quote, saviour, soulmate, words 383 likes like
Emily Giffin
“...love is the sum of our choices, the strength of our commitments, the ties that bind us together.”
― Emily Giffin, Love the One You're With
tags: love 373 likes like
Jonathan Safran Foer
“Brod's life was a slow realization that the world was not for her, and that for whatever reason, she would never be happy and honest at the same time. She felt as if she were brimming, always producing and hoarding more love inside her. But there was no release...

So she had to satisfy herself with the idea of love--loving the loving of things whose existence she didn't care at all about. Love itself became the object of her love. She loved herself in love, she loved loving love, as love loves loving, and was able, in that way, to reconcile herself with a world that fell so short of what she would have hoped for. It was not the world that was the great and saving lie, but her willingness to make it beautiful and fair, to live a once-removed life, in a world once-removed from the one in which everyone else seemed to exist.”
― Jonathan Safran Foer
tags: love 338 likes like
T.H. White
“She hardly ever thought of him. He had worn a place for himself in some corner of her heart, as a sea shell, always boring against the rock, might do. The making of the place had been her pain. But now the shell was safely in the rock. It was lodged, and ground no longer.”
― T.H. White, The Once and Future King
tags: heartbreak, longing, love, pain, sorrow, unrequited-love 336 likes like
Mario Puzo
“Do you believe a man can truly love a woman and constantly betray her?Never mind physically but betray her in his mind,in the very "poetry of his soul".Well,it's not easy but men do it all the time.”
― Mario Puzo, Fools Die
tags: betrayal, hurt, life, love, woman 332 likes like
Emilie Autumn
“I am my heart’s undertaker. Daily I go and retrieve its tattered remains, place them delicately into its little coffin, and bury it in the depths of my memory, only to have to do it all again tomorrow.”
― Emilie Autumn, The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls
tags: heart, love, melancholy 326 likes like
Jess C. Scott
“My head’ll explode if I continue with this escapism.”
― Jess C. Scott, EyeLeash: A Blog Novel
tags: body, books, cool, culture, desire, emotion, friendship, funny, girl, honesty, humor, humour, imagination, individuality, life, love, music, novel, passion, reality, relationships, romance, self, sex, technology, truth, wisdom, young, youth 314 likes like
H. Jackson Brown Jr.
“A kiss on the beach when there is a full moon is the closest thing to heaven.”
― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
tags: kiss, love 311 likes like
Andrea Gibson
“Autumn is the hardest season. The leaves are all falling, and they're falling like
they're falling in love with the ground.”
― Andrea Gibson
tags: autumn, love 309 likes like
Gillian Flynn
“Love makes you want to be a better man. But maybe love, real love, also gives you permission to just be the man you are.”
― Gillian Flynn, Gone Girl
tags: love 305 likes like
Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez
“Then he made one last effort to search in his heart for the place where his affection had rotted away, and he could not find it.”
― Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
tags: heart, love 302 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“The wind blew my words away from you. So while I told you I love you, the phrase was carried in the opposite direction and landed 333 miles away in the ears of a confused farmer. He was nice, though. He sent me a kind letter saying that while he was flattered, I wasn’t really his type. 
”
― Jarod Kintz, The Days of Yay are Here! Wake Me Up When They're Over.
tags: confusion, distance, farmer, farmers, kindness, land, letter, love, miles, phrase, rejection, weather, wind 302 likes like
Amanda Grace
“I wanted to be his life preserver, the thing that would keep him afloat. Instead, he became my anchor. And I’m tired of drowning.”
― Amanda Grace, But I Love Him
tags: hurt, love, romance, teen, ya 302 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“Ever since time began, people have recognized their true Love by the light in their eyes.”
― Paulo Coelho
tags: love 300 likes like
Leo Tolstoy
“It's hard to love a woman and do anything.”
― Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
tags: love, woman 300 likes like
Taylor Swift
“I write a lot of songs about love and I think that’s because to me love seems like this huge complicated thing. But it seems like every once in a while, two people get it figured out, two people get it right. And so I think the rest of us, we walk around daydreaming about what that might be like. To find that one great love, where all of a sudden everything that seemed to be so complicated, became simple. And everything that used to seem so wrong all of a sudden seemed right because you were with the person who made you feel fearless.”
― Taylor Swift
tags: love, quote, taylor-swift 298 likes like
Jason Mraz
“Frustration and Love can’t exist in the same place at the same time, so get real and start doing what you would rather be doing in life. Love your life. All of it. Even the heavy shit that happened to you when you were 8. All of it was and IS perfect.”
― Jason Mraz
tags: healing, inspirational, life, love, past, spiritual, truth 296 likes like
Rita Mae Brown
“Loving's pretty easy. It's letting someone love you that's hard.”
― Rita Mae Brown, Riding Shotgun

“There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.”
― Vincent van Gogh
tags: art, love 788 likes like
W. Somerset Maugham
“As lovers, the difference between men and women is that women can love all day long, but men only at times.”
― W. Somerset Maugham, The Moon and Sixpence
tags: love, men, women 650 likes like
Laurell K. Hamilton
“Only love of a good woman will make a man question every choice, every action. Only love makes a warrior hesitate for fear that his lady will find him cruel. Only love makes a man both the best he will ever be, and the weakest. Sometimes all in the same moment. -Wicked ”
― Laurell K. Hamilton
tags: laurell-k-hamilton, love, romance, the-harlequin, true-love, wicked 626 likes like
Dylan Thomas
“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
― Dylan Thomas
tags: death, lost-love, love, mourning 611 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“He knew one of the women well, and had shared his universe with her. They had seen the same mountains, and the same trees, although each of them had seem them differently. She knew his weaknesses, his moments of hatred, of despair. Yet she was there at his side. They shared the same universe.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Valkyries
tags: life, love, relationships 534 likes like
William Goldman
“I've been saying it so long to you, you just wouldn't listen. Every time you said 'Farm Boy do this' you thought I was answering 'As you wish' but that's only because you were hearing wrong. 'I love you' was what it was, but you never heard.”
― William Goldman, The Princess Bride
tags: codes, devotion, ignorance, love 501 likes like
Eminem
“Love, when spelled backwards and read phonetically, reads evil”
― Eminem
tags: love 481 likes like
Erica Jong
“Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.”
― Erica Jong, Fear of Flying
tags: love, risk 470 likes like
“There is a desire within each of us,
in the deep center of ourselves
that we call our heart.
We were born with it,
it is never completely satisfied,
and it never dies.
We are often unaware of it,
but it is always awake.

It is the Human desire for Love.
Every person in this Earth yearns to love,
to be loved, to know love.
Our true identity, our reason for being
is to be found in this desire.

Love is the "why" of life,
why we are functioning at all.
I am convinced
it is the fundamental energy
of the human spirit.
the fuel on which we run,
the wellspring of our vitality.

And grace,
which is the flowing,
creative activity, of love itself,
is what makes all goodness possible.

Love should come first,
it should be the beginning of,
and the reason for everything.”
― Gerald G. May, Living in Love
tags: human-spirit, love, romance 462 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“When I saw you, I saw love. When I saw you naked, I saw lust. When I saw you with my clone in a dream, I saw the future.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
tags: clone, funny, future, humor, love, lust, naked 416 likes like
Douglas Pagels
“Love is a wonderful gift. It's a present so precious words can barely begin to describe it. Love is a feeling, the deepest and sweetest of all. It's incredibly strong and amazingly gentle at the very same time. It is a blessing that should be counted every day. It is nourishment for the soul. It is devotion, constantly letting each person know how supportive it's certainty can be. Love is a heart filled with affection for the most important person in your life. Love is looking at the special someone who makes your world go around and absolutely loving what you see. Love gives meaning to one's world and magic to a million hopes and dreams. It makes the morning shine more brightly and each season seem like it's the nicest one anyone ever had. Love is an invaluable bond that enriches every good thing in life. It gives each hug a tenderness, each heart a happiness, each spirit a steady lift. Love is an invisible connection that is exquisitely felt by those who know the joy, feel the warmth, share the sweetness, and celebrate the gift! ”
― Douglas Pagels
tags: love 368 likes like
Marvin J. Ashton
“Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them.”
― Marvin J. Ashton
tags: best, build, find, forgiveness, forgiving, heart, love, nurture, people, understand, understanding 363 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“Their fingers seemed to fit together in just the right way- effortlessly clasped,like perfect complements.”
― Nicholas Sparks
tags: love 342 likes like
Tahereh Mafi
“And I've fallen.

So hard.

I've hit the ground. Gone right through it. Never in my life have I felt this. Nothing like this. I've felt shame and cowardice, weakness and strength. I've known terror and indifference, self-hate and general disgust. I've seen things that cannot be unseen.

And yet I've known nothing like this terrible, horrible, paralyzing feeling. I feel crippled. Desperate and out of control. And it keeps getting worse. Every day I feel sick. Empty and somehow aching.

Love is a heartless bastard.”
― Tahereh Mafi, Destroy Me
tags: love, warner 341 likes like
W.H. Auden
“He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.”
― W.H. Auden, Collected Poems
tags: death, love, poetry 311 likes like
William Shakespeare
“Do not swear by the moon, for she changes constantly. then your love would also change.”
― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
tags: love, moon, romeo-nad-juliet 311 likes like
John Ruskin
“It is better to lose your pride with someone you love rather than to lose that someone you love with your useless pride.”
― John Ruskin
tags: love, pride 309 likes like
Steve Maraboli
“When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love—then make that day count!”
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
tags: appreciation, gratitude, life, love, morning, seize-the-day, success 304 likes like
Kahlil Gibran
“Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.”
― Kahlil Gibran, Love Letters in the Sand: The Love Poems of Khalil Gibran
tags: love, space, trust 302 likes like
John Green
“I'm sorry. I know you loved her. It was hard not to.”
― John Green, Looking for Alaska
tags: love 298 likes like
Tahereh Mafi
“And he leans in, so carefully. Breathing
and not breathing and hearts beating
between us and he’s so close, he’s so close and I can’t feel my legs anymore. I can’t feel my fingers or the cold or the emptiness of this room because all I feel is him, everywhere,filling everything and he whispers
“Please.”
He says “Please don’t shoot me for this.”
And he kisses me.
His lips are softer than anything I've ever known, soft like a first snowfall, like biting into cotton candy, like melting and floating and being weightless in water. It’s sweet, it’s
so effortlessly sweet.
And then it changes.
“Oh God—”
He kisses me again, this time stronger,
desperate, like he has to have me, like he’s dying to memorize the feel of my lips against his own. The taste of him is making me crazy; he’s all heat and desire and peppermint and I want more. I've just begun reeling him in, pulling him into me when he breaks away.
He’s breathing like he’s lost his mind andhe’s looking at me like something has brokeninside of him, like he’s woken up to find that
his nightmares were just that, that they never existed, that it was all just a bad dream that felt far too real but now he’s awake and he’s safe and everything is going to be okay and
I’m falling.
I’m falling apart and into his heart and I’m a disaster.”
― Tahereh Mafi, Unravel Me
tags: juliette, love, revelation, warner 296 likes like
Rita Mae Brown
“The only queer people are those who don't love anybody.”
― Rita Mae Brown
tags: gay, lesbian, lgbt, love, queer 295 likes like
Allen Ginsberg
“We're all golden sunflowers inside.”
― Allen Ginsberg
tags: contentment, happiness, love 293 likes like
Jenny Han
“Would you rather live one perfect day over and over or live your life with no perfect days but just decent ones?”
― Jenny Han, The Summer I Turned Pretty
tags: friends, inspirational, life, love 288 likes like
Mary Zimmerman
“A: The soul wanders in the dark, until it finds love. And so, wherever our love goes, there we find our soul.
Q: It always happens?
A: If we're lucky. And if we let ourselves be blind.
Q: Instead of watching out?
A: Instead of always watching out.”
― Mary Zimmerman, Metamorphoses
tags: completion, love 287 likes like
Nikki Giovanni
“I love you because no two snowflakes are alike, and it is possible, if you stand tippy-toe, to walk between the raindrops. ”
― Nikki Giovanni
tags: love, poetry, rain, snow 286 likes like
أحلام مستغانمي
“الحب هو ذكاء المسافة، ألّا تقترب كثيرًا فتلغي اللهفة، ولا تبتعد طويلًا فتُنسى.”
― أحلام مستغانمي, الأسود يليق بك
tags: love, wisdom 286 likes like
Edith Wharton
“Each time you happen to me all over again.”
― Edith Wharton, The Age of Innocence
tags: awe, love 286 likes like
Shannon Hale
“You are my butterfly and refuse to set you free.”
― Shannon Hale
tags: freedom, love 285 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I am a slave to your love. Well, more like indentured servant.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale

Images For Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

 quotes love

Images For Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


 quotes love

Images For Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

 quotes love

Images For Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

 quotes love

Images For Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

 quotes love

Images For Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Images For Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Images For Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Images For Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Images For Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Images For Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment