Friday 21 March 2014

New Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

New Love Quotes Images Biography 

“All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever.”
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
tags: love, poetry 628 likes like
Simone Elkeles
“Marry me, Kiara,” he blurts out in front of everyone.
“Why?” she asks, challenging him.
“Because I love you,” he says, walking up to her and bending down on one knee while he takes her hand in his, “and I want to go to sleep with you every night and wake up seein’ your face every mornin’, I want you to be the mother of my children, I want to fix cars with you and eat your crappy tofu tacos that you think are Mexican. I want to climb mountains with you and be challenged by you, I want to argue with you just so we can have crazy hot makeup sex. Marry me, because without you I’d be six feet under … and because I love your family like they’re my own … and because you’re my best friend and I want to grow old with you.” He starts tearing up, and it’s shocking because I’ve never seen him cry. “Marry me, Kiara Westford, because when I got shot the only thing I was thinkin’ about was comin’ back here and makin’ you my wife. Say yes, chica.”
― Simone Elkeles, Chain Reaction
tags: carlos, engagement, kiara, love, proposal 503 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“But maybe you never really had someone, she thought now. Maybe, no matter how much you loved them, they could slip through your fingers like water, and there was nothing you could do about it.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Fallen Angels
tags: city-of-fallen-angels, clary-fray, lost, love 497 likes like
Becca Fitzpatrick
“One more secret smile. One more shared laugh. One more electric kiss. Finding him was like finding someone I didn't know I was searching for.”
― Becca Fitzpatrick, Hush, Hush
tags: love, nora, patch, search 467 likes like
Ally Carter
“And I didn't choose it, Kat. I chose you.”
― Ally Carter, Heist Society
tags: confession, happiness, love 407 likes like
Kurt Vonnegut
“If somebody says "I love you" to me, I feel as though I had a pistol pointed at my head. What can anybody reply under such conditions but that which the pistol holder requires? "I love you, too.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Wampeters, Foma and Granfalloons
tags: humor, love, violence 403 likes like
Edna St. Vincent Millay
“What lips my lips have kissed, and where, and why,
I have forgotten, and what arms have lain
Under my head till morning, but the rain
Is full of ghosts tonight, that tap and sigh
Upon the glass and listen for reply,
And in my heart there stirs a quiet pain
For unremembered lads that not again
Will turn to me at midnight with a cry.

Thus in the winter stands the lonely tree,
Nor knows what birds have vanished one by one,
Yet knows its boughs more silent than before:
I cannot say what loves have come and gone,
I only know that summer sang in me
A little while, that in me sings no more.”
― Edna St. Vincent Millay
tags: love, poetry 389 likes like
“What do I care how 'e looks? I am good-looking enough for both of us, I theenk! All these scars show is zat my husband is brave!”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
tags: appearances, love 363 likes like
William Shakespeare
“Sweets to the sweet.”
― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
tags: death, love, shakespeare 361 likes like
Jeaniene Frost
“Aside from the obvious, Francesca, what do you want in return for supplying information?” Bones asked, getting back to the subject. “You to take me,” she replied at once. “Not gonna happen!” I spat, squeezing him possessively. Three sets of widened eyes fixed on me. That’s when I realized that what I had a firm grip on was no longer his hand.”
― Jeaniene Frost, Halfway to the Grave
tags: funny, love, vampire 330 likes like
Rumi
“Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.”
― Rumi
tags: heart, love, seperation, soul 294 likes like
Mark Helprin
“If it weren't for music, I would think that love is mortal.”
― Mark Helprin, A Soldier of the Great War
tags: love, music, power-of-music 285 likes like
I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead,
“I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.”
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
tags: be-yourself, change, choices, compassion, greatest-version, happiness, helping, love, relationships, success 269 likes like
Peter S. Beagle
“I am no king, and I am no lord,
And I am no soldier at-arms," said he.
"I'm none but a harper, and a very poor harper,
That am come hither to wed with ye."

"If you were a lord, you should be my lord,
And the same if you were a thief," said she.
"And if you are a harper, you shall be my harper,
For it makes no matter to me, to me,
For it makes no matter to me."

"But what if it prove that I am no harper?
That I lied for your love most monstrously?"

"Why, then I'll teach you to play and sing,
For I dearly love a good harp," said she.”
― Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn
tags: ending, humor, inspirational, love, lyrics, poe 264 likes like
Jasper Fforde
“Two minds with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.”
― Jasper Fforde, First Among Sequels
tags: comradeship, love 257 likes like
Arundhati Roy
“But what was there to say?

Only that there were tears. Only that Quietness and Emptiness fitted together like stacked spoons. Only that there was a snuffling in the hollows at the base of a lovely throat. Only that a hard honey-colored shoulder had a semicircle of teethmarks on it. Only that they held each other close, long after it was over. Only that what they shared that night was not happiness, but hideous grief.

Only that once again they broke the Love Laws. That lay down who should be loved. And how. And how much.”
― Arundhati Roy, The God of Small Things
tags: emptiness, forbidden, grief, happiness, inspirational, laws, love, quietness, sadness 256 likes like
Joshua Harris
“The right thing at the wrong tme is the wrong thing.”
― Joshua Harris, I Kissed Dating Goodbye: A New Attitude Toward Relationships and Romance
tags: inspirational, love, timing 249 likes like
Marie Sexton
“I understand addiction now. I never did before, you know. How could a man (or a woman) do something so self-destructive, knowing that they’re hurting not only themselves, but the people they love? It seemed that it would be so incredibly easy for them to just not take that next drink. Just stop. It’s so simple, really. But as so often happens with me, my arrogance kept me from seeing the truth of the matter.
I see it now though.
Every day, I tell myself it will be the last. Every night, as I’m falling asleep in his bed, I tell myself that tomorrow I’ll book a flight to Paris, or Hawaii, or maybe New York. It doesn’t matter where I go, as long as it’s not here. I need to get away from Phoenix—away from him—before this goes even one step further.
And then he touches me again, and my convictions disappear like smoke in the wind.
This cannot end well. That’s the crux of the matter, Sweets. I’ve been down this road before—you know I have—and there’s only heartache at the end. There’s no happy ending waiting for me like there was for you and Matt. If I stay here with him, I will become restless and angry. It’s happening already, and I cannot stop it. I’m becoming bitter and terribly resentful. Before long, I will be intolerable, and eventually, he’ll leave me. But if I do what I have to do, what my very nature compels me to do, and move on, the end is no better. One way or another, he’ll be gone. Is it not wiser to end it now, Sweets, before it gets to that point? Is it not better to accept that this happiness I have is destined to self-destruct?
Tomorrow I will leave. Tomorrow I will stop delaying the inevitable. Tomorrow I will quit lying to myself, and to him.
Tomorrow.
What about today, you ask? Today it’s already too late. He’ll be home soon, and I have dinner on the stove, and wine chilling in the fridge. And he will smile at me when he comes through the door, and I will pretend like this fragile, dangerous thing we have created between us can last forever.
Just one last time, Sweets. Just one last fix. That’s all I need.
And that is why I now understand addiction.”
― Marie Sexton, Strawberries for Dessert
tags: addiction, gay, leaving, love 248 likes like
Albert Einstein
“No, this trick won't work... How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? ”
― Albert Einstein
tags: chemistry, first-love, love, physics 247 likes like
Emily Brontë
“Nelly, I am Heathcliff - he's always, always in my mind - not as a pleasure, any more then I am always a pleasure to myself - but, as my own being.”
― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
tags: heathcliff, love, passion 247 likes like
Tonya Hurley
“Being in love with someone who doesn't even know you exist isn't the worst thing in the world. In fact, it's quite the oppostie. Almost like passing in a term paper that you know sucked, but having that period of time where you haven't gotten your grade back yet -- that kind of exhale where you haven't been rejected, although you pretty much know how it's going to turn out.”
― Tonya Hurley, Ghostgirl
tags: love, unrequited-love 245 likes like
“Truth without love is brutality, and love without truth is hypocrisy.”
― Warren W. Wiersbe
tags: diplomacy, hypocrisy, love, tact, truth, truth-telling 242 likes like
Christopher Poindexter
“I think we are and will always
be lonely people in a lonely
world under lonely stars.
We can never starve our loneliness.
We can only hope that by the
company of others,
it doesn't devour us.”
― Christopher Poindexter
tags: friendship, hope, loneliness, love, universe 240 likes like
Christine Feehan
“And maybe that was love. Being so vulnerable and allowing someone else in so far they could hurt you, but they also give you everything.”
― Christine Feehan, Water Bound
tags: hurt, love, vulnerability 240 likes like
William Blake
“Eternity is in love with the productions of time.”
― William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell
tags: love, time 236 likes like
Jennifer L. Armentrout
“People do the damndest things when they’re in love.”
― Jennifer L. Armentrout, Half-Blood
tags: love 236 likes like
E. Lockhart
“It shattered something inside me that hadn't been broken before.”
― E. Lockhart, The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver
tags: heartbreak, love, truth 235 likes like
Rick Riordan
“My point is that love is the most powerful motivator in the world. It spurs mortals to greatness. Their noblest, bravest acts are done for love.”
― Rick Riordan, The Lost Hero
tags: bravery, love 229 likes like
Jacqueline Carey
“Love as thou wilt”
― Jacqueline Carey, Kushiel's Chosen
tags: love 227 likes like
Rachel Vail
“I didn't care who kissed you first as long as I kissed you last."
-George from If We Kiss”
― Rachel Vail, If We Kiss

“Someday, we’ll run into each other again, I know it.
Maybe I’ll be older and smarter and just plain better. If that happens,
that’s when I’ll deserve you. But now, at this moment, you can’t hook
your boat to mine, because I’m liable to sink us both.”
― Gabrielle Zevin, Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac
tags: love, sad, sadness, sink, someday, sorrow 753 likes like
Harper Lee
“With him, life was routine; without him, life was unbearable.”
― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
tags: love 695 likes like
Greg Behrendt
“You picked a lemon, throw it away lemonade is overrated. Freaks should remain at the circus, not in your apartment. You already have one asshole. You don’t need another. Make a space in your life for the glorious things you deserve. Have faith.”
― Greg Behrendt, He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys
tags: busy, call, dating, dating-advice, faith, guys, love, romance 577 likes like
Julie Kagawa
“Meghan,” whispered a voice, heart wrenchingly familiar, drawing me out of the void. I recognized it immediately, just as I realized it was a figment of my desperate imagination, because the real owner of that voice would never be here, talking to me.
Ash?
“Wake up,” he murmured, his deep voice cutting through the layers of the darkness. “Don’t do this. If you don’t come out of this soon, you’ll fade away and drift forever. Fight it. Come back to us.”
I didn’t want to wake up. There was nothing but pain waiting for me in the real world. If I was asleep, I couldn’t feel anything. If I was asleep, I didn’t have to face Ash and the cold contempt on his face when he looked at me. Darkness was my retreat, my sanctuary. I drew back from Ash’s voice, deeper into the comforting blackness. And, through the layer of dreams and delirium, I heard a quiet sob.
“Please.” A hand gripped mine, real and solid, anchoring me to the present. “I know what you must think of me, but…” The voice broke off, took a ragged breath. “Don’t leave,” it whispered. “Meghan, don’t go. Come back to me.”
― Julie Kagawa, The Iron Daughter
tags: ash, love, meghan 412 likes like
Oscar Wilde
“A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
tags: love, man, woman 409 likes like
Harlan Coben
“..."better to have loved and lost" bullshit. Don't show me paradise and then burn it down.”
― Harlan Coben
tags: love, memorable 384 likes like
Arthur Golden
“If you aren't the woman I think you are, then this isn't the world I thought it was.”
― Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha
tags: geisha, love, memoirs, woman 344 likes like
Miley Cyrus
“I like being the girl nobody can have.”
― Miley Cyrus
tags: love 320 likes like
Nick Hornby
“Sometimes you know you've got a chance with a girl because she wants to fight with you. If the world wasn't so messed up, it wouldn't be like that. If the world was normal, a girl being nice to you would be a good sign, but in the real world, it isn't.”
― Nick Hornby
tags: humour, love, romance 316 likes like
Diana Gabaldon
“For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary”
― Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
tags: love 300 likes like
Cecily von Ziegesar
“Not that she didn't love almost every boy she'd ever met, and not that every boy in the world didn't totally love her. It was impossible not to. But she wanted someone to love her and shower her with attention the way only a boy who was completely in love with her could. The rare sort of love. True love. The kind of love she'd never had.”
― Cecily von Ziegesar, I Like it Like That
tags: gossip-girl, love, serena 299 likes like
“We are born to love as we are born to die, and between the heartbeats of those two great mysteries lies all the tangled undergrowth of our tiny lives. There is nowhere to go but through. And so we walk on, lost, and lost again, in the mapless wilderness of love.”
― Tim Farrington, The Monk Downstairs
tags: fiction, love 266 likes like
Leo Buscaglia
“...the opposite of love is not hate -- it's apathy. It's not giving a damn. If somebody hates me, they must "feel" something ... or they couldn't possibly hate. Therefore, there's some way in which I can get to them.”
― Leo Buscaglia
tags: apathy, hatred, love, relationships 265 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“Love [is] supposed to move mountains, to make the world go round, to be all you need, but it [falls] apart at the deatils. It [can't] save a single person.”
― Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes
tags: love 262 likes like
Richelle Mead
“He was too perfect, despite being one of the most imperfect people I knew.”
― Richelle Mead, The Indigo Spell
tags: adrian-ivashkov, flaws, love, realizations, sydney-sage 259 likes like
Charles Bukowski
“my mother, poor fish,
wanting to be happy, beaten two or three times a
week, telling me to be happy: "Henry, smile!
why don't you ever smile?"

and then she would smile, to show me how, and it was the
saddest smile I ever saw”
― Charles Bukowski
tags: depression, facade, love, motherhood, pain 255 likes like
Marie Lu
“Love is illogical, love had consequences--I did this to myself, and I should be able to take it.”
― Marie Lu, Prodigy
tags: logic, love 254 likes like
Mother Teresa
“Love is not patronizing and charity isn't about pity, it is about love. Charity and love are the same -- with charity you give love, so don't just give money but reach out your hand instead.”
― Mother Teresa
tags: charity, christian-behavior, compassion, helping-others, love, paraphrased, service 239 likes like
Joshua Harris
“‎True love isn't expressed in passionately whispered words an intimate kiss or a embrace; before two people are married, love is expressed in self-control, patience, even words left unsaid.”
― Joshua Harris
tags: joshua-harris, love, true-love 239 likes like
Becca Fitzpatrick
“I would lay down everything I possess, even my soul, for you. If that isn't love, it's the best I have.”
― Becca Fitzpatrick, Silence
tags: love, romance 237 likes like
Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Did you think you could stop me? I'll burn the world down to save her.”
― Jennifer L. Armentrout, Origin
tags: daemon-black, daemon-black-pov, katy-and-daemon, katy-swartz, love 237 likes like
Elizabeth Berg
“There is love in holding and there is love in letting go.”
― Elizabeth Berg, The Year of Pleasures
tags: death, love, separation 234 likes like
Richelle Mead
“Vladimir did great things—so could she. Besides, they come first, right?"
"Not always."
I stared. I'd had they come first drilled into me since I was a child. It was what all guardians believed. Only the dhampirs who'd run away from their duty didn't subscribe to that. What he said was almost like treason.
"Sometimes, Rose, you have to know when to put yourself first.”
― Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss
tags: love, vampire-academy 233 likes like
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
tags: absence, existence, fear, hurt, love, risk 231 likes like
Criss Jami
“If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater understanding of it.”
― Criss Jami, Salomé: In Every Inch In Every Mile
tags: beautiful, beauty, bias, blind, blindness, character, color, colorblind, colorblind-racism, colorless, contemplation, heart, imagination, importance, inner-beauty, love, outer-beauty, personality, prejudice, pretty, racism, real, relationship, seeing, seeing-things-in-a-different-way, shallowness, sight, social, social-status, soul, status, stereotype, thinking, thought, thought-provoking, true-love, true-self, ugliness, ugly, unbiased, unconditional-love, understanding, visibility 231 likes like
Friedrich Nietzsche
“Love is a state in which a man sees things most decidedly as they are not.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
tags: love 225 likes like
Sarah Addison Allen
“I think Heaven will be like a first kiss.”
― Sarah Addison Allen, The Sugar Queen
tags: first-kiss, heaven, kisses, love 225 likes like
Leo Tolstoy
“You can love a person dear to you with a human love, but an enemy can only be loved with divine love.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
tags: inspirational, love 224 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life, the pricesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs.”
― Paulo Coelho, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
tags: life, love 222 likes like
Mitch Albom
“I used to think I knew everything. I was a "smart person" who "got things done," and because of that, the higher I climbed, the more I could look down and scoff at what seemed silly or simple, even religion.
But I realized something as I drove home that night: that I am neither better nor smarter, only luckier. And I should be ashamed of thinking I knew everything, because you can know the whole world and still feel lost in it. So many people are in pain-no matter how smart or accomplished-they cry, they yearn, they hurt.But instead of looking down on things, they look up, which is where I should have been looking, too. Because when the world quiets to the sound of your own breathing, we all want the same things:comfort, love, and a peaceful heart.”
― Mitch Albom, Have a Little Faith: a True Story

New Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


New Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


New Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


New Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


New Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


New Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


New Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


New Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

 qoutes of love

New Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

 qoutes of love

New Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

 qoutes of love

New Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment