Friday 21 March 2014

Live Laugh Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Live Laugh Love Quotes Biography 

“Dying is overrated. Human sentimentality has twisted it into the ultimate act of love. Biggest load of bullshit in the world. Dying for someone isn't the hard thing. The man that dies escapes. Plain and simple. Game over. End of pain...Try living for someone. Through it all-good, bad, thick, thin, joy, suffering. That's the hard thing.”
― Karen Marie Moning, Shadowfever
tags: death, jericho-barrons, love 430 likes like
Jane Austen
“She is tolerable, but not handsome enough to tempt me, and I am in no humor at present to give consequence to young ladies who are slighted by other men.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
tags: elizabeth-bennett, love, mr-darcy 342 likes like
Charles Dickens
“The unqualified truth is, that when I loved Estella with the love of a man, I loved her simply because I found her irresistible. Once for all; I knew to my sorrow, often and often, if not always, that I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be. Once for all; I love her none the less because I knew it, and it had no more influence in restraining me, than if I had devoutly believed her to be human perfection.”
― Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
tags: estella, irresistibility, love, perfection, pip 330 likes like
Marianne Williamson
“We are not held back by the love we didn't receive in the past, but by the love we're not extending in the present.”
― Marianne Williamson
tags: love 290 likes like
Hermann Hesse
“Perhaps people like us cannot love. Ordinary people can - that is their secret. ”
― Hermann Hesse
tags: love 286 likes like
Roger A. Caras
“Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ”
― Roger A. Caras
tags: dogs, faith, love 285 likes like
Ellen Hopkins
“Happiness, you see, its just an illusion of Fate, a heavenly sleight of hand designed to make you believe in fairy tales. But there's no happily ever after. You'll only find happy endings in books. Some books.”
― Ellen Hopkins
tags: fate, happiness, happy-endings, love 269 likes like
Selena Gomez
“Everything happens for a reason and, something better will come along for me!”
― Selena Gomez
tags: inspirational, love 256 likes like
Jane Austen
“They were within twenty yards of each other, and so abrupt was his appearance, that it was impossible to avoid his sight. Their eyes instantly met, and the cheeks of each were overspread with the deepest blush. He absolutely started, and for a moment seemed immoveable from surprise; but shortly recovering himself, advanced towards the party, and spoke to Elizabeth, if not in terms of perfect composure, at least of perfect civility.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
tags: blush, love, romance 254 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“If love were a dolphin with wings and a unicorn’s horn, being ridden by a blind leprechaun dressed like Rasputin, would you believe in second chances for love at first sight?”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
tags: absurd, dolphin, funny, humor, leprechaun, love, rasputin, ridiculous, silly, strange, unicorn 226 likes like
Anne Tyler
“It is very difficult to live among people you love and hold back from offering them advice.”
― Anne Tyler
tags: advice, love 213 likes like
Christopher Poindexter
“I stood alone beneath
the stars and shouted
to the heavens at the
top of my lungs
and what was so
beautiful
was the way the
stars shined
when the sky
swallowed
your name.”
― Christopher Poindexter
tags: beauty, love, shine, sky, stars 202 likes like
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“He who is in love is wise and is becoming wiser, sees newly every time he looks at the object beloved, drawing from it with his eyes and his mind those virtues which it possesses.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
tags: love 198 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“Sometimes I think my whole life has been about holding on to you.”
― Jodi Picoult, Vanishing Acts
tags: love 194 likes like
Maggie Stiefvater
“If I were a tree, I would have no reason to love a human.”
― Maggie Stiefvater, The Raven Boys
tags: deep-thoughts, humans, love, maggie-stiefvater, nature, the-raven-boys, trees 180 likes like
Dora J. Arod
“My love is pizza shaped. Won’t you have a slice? It’s circular, so there’s enough to go around.
”
― Dora J. Arod, Love quotes for the ages. And the ageless sages.
tags: absurd, food, life, love, love-quote, pizza, relationships 173 likes like
Charles Dickens
“Before I go," he said, and paused -- "I may kiss her?"

It was remembered afterwards that when he bent down and touched her face with his lips, he murmured some words. The child, who was nearest to him, told them afterwards, and told her grandchildren when she was a handsome old lady, that she heard him say, "A life you love.”
― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
tags: death, inspirational, love, made-me-cry, nobility, sacrifice 170 likes like
Molly Ringle
“And I got out of there without punching anyone, kicking anyone, or breaking down in tears. Some days the small victories are all you achieve.”
― Molly Ringle, Relatively Honest
tags: frustration, jealousy, love 165 likes like
Veronica Roth
“I'll be your family now," he says.
"I love you," I say. (....)
He stares at me. I wait with my hands clutching his arms for stability as he considers his response.
He frowns at me. "Say it again."
"Tobias," I say, "I love you.”
― Veronica Roth, Insurgent
tags: beatrice-prior, family, four, insurgent, love, tobias-and-tris, tobias-eaton, veronica-roth 165 likes like
Santosh Kalwar
“No human should mislead another by promising them something they know to be untrue.”
― Santosh Kalwar
tags: inspiration, life, love, truth 161 likes like
Charlotte Brontë
“Most true is it that 'beauty is in the eye of the gazer.' My master’s colourless, olive face, square, massive brow, broad and jetty eyebrows, deep eyes, strong features, firm, grim mouth, — all energy, decision, will, — were not beautiful, according to rule; but they were more than beautiful to me; they were full of an interest, an influence that quite mastered me, — that took my feelings from my own power and fettered them in his. I had not intended to love him; the reader knows I had wrought hard to extirpate from my soul the germs of love there detected; and now, at the first renewed view of him, they spontaneously arrived, green and strong! He made me love him without looking at me.”
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
tags: jane-eyre, love 160 likes like
Julie Kagawa
“I guess the sacrifice of my dignity is the only thing that will save us now. The things I endure for love. The Fates laugh at my torment.”
― Julie Kagawa, The Iron King
tags: humor, love 159 likes like
Chad Sugg
“Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.”
― Chad Sugg
tags: autumn, encourage, fall, inspirational, life, love, nature, trees 159 likes like
Albert Camus
“Human relationships always help us to carry on because they always presuppose further developments, a future - and also because we live as if our only task was precisely to have relationships with other people.”
― Albert Camus
tags: future, love, relationships, society 159 likes like
Robert James Waller
“In a universe of ambiguity, this kind of certainty comes only once, and never again, no matter how many lifetimes you live.”
― Robert James Waller, The Bridges of Madison County
tags: love 158 likes like
A.C. Gaughen
“You are my whole heart, Scarlet. And this is breaking it.'

My heart cracked open and clear dropped out of me. My mouth opened, and I looked round me and stamped my foot. 'Does this look like a good time to tell me that, you damn stupid boy?' I meant to sound mean but my voice wobbled. 'Now?'

He gave a little smile. 'My foul-mouthed warrior.”
― A.C. Gaughen, Scarlet
tags: humor, love, spoiler 157 likes like
Ann Aguirre
“I'll always want him. Until every sun goes dark in every sky, until I am nothing more than long-forgotten cosmic dust, I will want him. And even then I suspect my particles will long for his.”
― Ann Aguirre, Doubleblind
tags: desire, love 155 likes like
Ann Brashares
“He loved her for being so beautiful, and he hated her for it. He loved how she put shiny stuff on her lips for him, and he also reviled her for it. He wanted her to walk home alone, and he wanted to run after her and grab her up before she could take another step.”
― Ann Brashares
tags: love, passion 155 likes like
Bell Hooks
“To return to love, to get the love we always wanted but never had, to have the love we want but are not prepared to give, we seek romantic relationships. We believe these relationships, more than any other, will rescue and redeem us. True love does have the power to redeem but only if we are ready for redemption. Love saves us only if we want to be saved.”
― Bell Hooks, All About Love: New Visions
tags: love, romance 154 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“The six squares of our love didn’t add up to a cube. Still, I took the oddly-shaped box down to the post office and tried to mail it into the future, when I’d be more prepared to open it.
”
― Jarod Kintz, This is the best book I've ever written, and it still sucks

“My sister will die over and over again for the rest of my life. Grief is forever. It doesn't go away; it becomes a part of you, step for step, breath for breath. I will never stop grieving Bailey because I will never stop loving her. That's just how it is. Grief and love are conjoined, you don't get one without the other. All I can do is love her, and love the world, emulate her by living with daring and spirit and joy.”
― Jandy Nelson, The Sky is Everywhere
tags: death, grief, grieving, loss, love, sadness 628 likes like
Lauren Oliver
“Now I'd rather be infected with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than live a hundred years smothered by a lie.”
― Lauren Oliver, Delirium
tags: love 458 likes like
Ann Brashares
“Love who you love while you have them. That's all you can do. Let them go when you must. If you know how to love, you'll never run out.”
― Ann Brashares, My Name Is Memory
tags: love 353 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“Love like rain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy. But sometimes under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending to its roots keeping itself alive.”
― Paulo Coelho, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
tags: forgiveness, love, rain 318 likes like
Margaret Atwood
“A truth should exist,
it should not be used
like this. If I love you

is that a fact or a weapon?”
― Margaret Atwood
tags: love, poetry, truth 312 likes like
Jane Austen
“There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.”
― Jane Austen
tags: love 276 likes like
Sophie Kinsella
“It's not enough to believe! Don't you see that, you stupid girl? You could spend your whole life hoping and believing! If a love affair is one-sided, then it's only ever a question, never an answer. You can't live your life waiting for an answer.”
― Sophie Kinsella, Twenties Girl
tags: love 252 likes like
Lisa Kleypas
“I love you, Marks. My heart is completely and utterly yours. And unfortunately for you, the rest of me comes with it.”
― Lisa Kleypas, Married By Morning
tags: hathaway, lisa-kleypas, love 245 likes like
Richard Paul Evans
“I am not a believer in love at first sight. For love, in its truest form, is not the thing
of starry-eyed or star-crossed lovers, it is far more organic, requiring nurturing and time
to fully bloom, and, as such, seen best not in its callow youth but in its wrinkled maturity.
Like all living things, love, too, struggles against hardship, and in the process sheds
its fatuous skin to expose one composed of more than just a storm of emotion–one of loyalty
and divine friendship. Agape. And though it may be temporarily blinded by adversity,
it never gives in or up, holding tight to lofty ideals that transcend this earth and
time–while its counterfeit simply concludes it was mistaken and quickly runs off to
find the next real thing.”
― Richard Paul Evans, The Letter
tags: love 245 likes like
Truman Capote
“He loved her, he loved her, and until he'd loved her she had never minded being alone....”
― Truman Capote, Summer Crossing
tags: love 241 likes like
Pablo Neruda
“I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets.
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day
I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.”
― Pablo Neruda
tags: love, passion, poetry 231 likes like
Beth Fantaskey
“Jessica. For god's sake," he said. "Allow me to do at least one common courtesy for you. In spite ow what 'women's lib' teaches you, chivalry does not imply that women are powerless. On the contrary, chivalry is an admission of women's superiority. An acknowledgment of your power over us. This is the only form of servitude a Vladescu ever practices, and I perform it gladly for you. You, in turn, are obligated to accept graciously.”
― Beth Fantaskey, Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
tags: enlightenment, inspirational, love, true 224 likes like
Graham Greene
“I don't care a damn about men who are loyal to the people who pay them, to organizations...I don't think even my country means all that much. There are many countries in our blood, aren't there, but only one person. Would the world be in the mess it is if we were loyal to love and not to countries?”
― Graham Greene, Our Man in Havana
tags: countries, love, loyalty, nationality, politics, war 224 likes like
Jerry Spinelli
“She was bendable light: she shone around every corner of my day.”
― Jerry Spinelli, Stargirl
tags: light, love 222 likes like
Chuck Klosterman
“I once loved a girl who almost loved me, but not as much as she loved John Cusack.”
― Chuck Klosterman, Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs: A Low Culture Manifesto
tags: humor, love, relationships 222 likes like
James Patterson
“If you love something let it go.. if it comes back its yours”
― James Patterson, Max
tags: love 220 likes like
Jeaniene Frost
“And there is my payment the rubies in your cheeks. Are you properly scandalized by your wicked behavior? If you were Catholic, you'd singe the ears of the priest you confessed to. Do you remember making me swear to repeat all those naughty actions agian, no matter what you said this morning?"
Now that he brought it up, I did recall saying that. Great Betrayed by my own immorality.
"God, Bones...some of that was depraved."
"I'll take that as a compliment." He closed the distance between us."I love you. Don't be ashamed of anything we did, even if your prudery is on life support.”
― Jeaniene Frost, One Foot in the Grave
tags: bones, cat, love, trust 216 likes like
George Sand
“There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.”
― George Sand
tags: love 213 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“She had two lips like strawberries, and the seeds gave her kisses texture. I preferred kissing her over two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title
tags: ice-cream, kiss, kisses, kissing, lips, love, mouth, romance, romantic, strawberry, surreal, texture 196 likes like
Steve Martin
“I understood that as much as I had resisted the outside, as much as I had constricted my life, as much as I had closed and narrowed the channels into me, there were still many takers for the quiet heart.”
― Steve Martin, The Pleasure of My Company
tags: love 172 likes like
David Levithan
“What is it about the moment you fall in love? How can such a small measure of time contain such enormity? I suddenly realize why people believe in déjà vu, why people believe they've lived past lives, because there is no way the years I've spent on this earth could possibly encapsulate what I'm feeling. The moment you fall in love feels like it has centuries behind it, generations—all of them rearranging themselves so that this precise, remarkable intersection could happen. In you heart, in your bones, no matter how silly you know it is, you feel that everything has been leading to this, all the secret arrows were pointing here, the universe and time itself crafted this long ago, and you are just now realizing it, you are now just arriving at the place you were always meant to be.”
― David Levithan, Every Day
tags: deja-vu, love 168 likes like
Amy Carmichael
“You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.”
― Amy Carmichael
tags: giving, love, memory 159 likes like
“Just because you love someone, doesn't mean you have to be involved with them. Love is not a bandage to cover wounds.”
― Hugh Elliott
tags: love 159 likes like
Michael Ondaatje
“I believe this. When we meet those we fall in love with, there is an aspect of our spirit that is historian, a bit of a pedant who reminisces or remembers a meeting when the other has passed by innocently…but all parts of the body must be ready for the other, all atoms must jump in one direction for desire to occur.”
― Michael Ondaatje, The English Patient
tags: love 159 likes like
J. California Cooper
“Love entered in my heart one day
A sad, unwelcome guest.
But when it begged that it might stay
I let it stay and rest

It broke my nights with sorrowing
It filled my heart with fears
And, when my soul was prone to sing,
It filled my eyes with tears.

But...now that it has gone its way,
I miss the dear ole pain.
And, sometimes, in the night I pray
That Love might come again.”
― J. California Cooper
tags: heartache, love 156 likes like
Jamie McGuire
“I was his exception, and as much as I had tried to fight my feelings, he was mine.”
― Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster
tags: abby-abernathy, love, romance, travis-maddox 153 likes like
Ann Brashares
“She knew whose love she doubted. It wasn't her parents' and it wasn't her friends: It was her own. ”
― Ann Brashares, Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood
tags: love 152 likes like
Marilyn Vos Savant
“I believe that love--not imitation--is the sincerest form of flattery. Your imitator thinks that you can be duplicated; your lover knows you can't.”
― Marilyn Vos Savant
tags: flattery, love, self-esteem 150 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love is like learning to ride a midget, which I’ve never done because I’m afraid of heights.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
tags: absurd, funny, humor, love, midget 144 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love means the world to me. But so does a globe.
”
― Jarod Kintz, Who Moved My Choose?: An Amazing Way to Deal With Change by Deciding to Let Indecision Into Your Life

Live Laugh Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Live Laugh Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Live Laugh Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Live Laugh Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Live Laugh Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Live Laugh Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Live Laugh Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Live Laugh Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Live Laugh Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Live Laugh Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Live Laugh Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment