Friday 21 March 2014

Lovely Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Lovely Quotes Images Biography 

“Christian, you are the state lottery, the cure for cancer, and the three wishes from Aladdin's lamp all rolled into one”
― E.L. James, Fifty Shades Freed
tags: love 745 likes like
Johnny Depp
“The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.”
― Johnny Depp
tags: babies, dogs, love 571 likes like
David Levithan
“Things that matter are not easy. Feelings of happiness are easy. Happiness is not. Flirting is easy. Love is not. Saying you’re friends is easy. Being friends is not.”
― David Levithan, Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List
tags: friends, love, self 482 likes like
William Shakespeare
“If love be rough with you, be rough with love. Prick love for pricking and you beat love down.”
― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
tags: love 378 likes like
Rainbow Rowell
“Happily ever after, or even just together ever after, is not cheesy,” Wren said. “It’s the noblest, like, the most courageous thing two people can shoot for.”
― Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl
tags: happiness, happy-endings, love 321 likes like
Anne Lamott
“Hope is not about proving anything. It's about choosing to believe this one thing, that love is bigger than any grim, bleak shit anyone can throw at us.”
― Anne Lamott, Plan B: Further Thoughts on Faith
tags: hope, love 318 likes like
Kahlil Gibran
“But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
To rest at noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise on your lips.”
― Kahlil Gibran
tags: desire, joy, love 310 likes like
أحمد خالد توفيق
“لماذا يموت الحب يا ملاكي الصغير ؟‎ ‎‏ ‏
لماذا تخبو تلك الجمرة المقدسة لتصير رمادًا برغم لهيبها الذي أحرقنا يوماً ؟
يبدأ فقدان الحب بأن نكف عن العطاء بعدها نكف عن الأخذ...”
― أحمد خالد توفيق
tags: love 299 likes like
Leonard Cohen
“And I'll dance with you in Vienna,
I'll be wearing a river's disguise.
The hyacinth wild on my shoulder
my mouth on the dew of your thighs.
And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook,
with the photographs there and the moss.
And I'll yield to the flood of your beauty,
my cheap violin and my cross.”
― Leonard Cohen, Stranger Music: Selected Poems and Songs
tags: friendship, love, memory, music 286 likes like
“Your absence has not taught me to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.”
― Doug Fetherling
tags: love, relationships, romance 282 likes like
Maya Angelou
“In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours.
In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
― Maya Angelou
tags: love, perfect-fit 271 likes like
Oscar Wilde
“Hearts Live By Being Wounded”
― Oscar Wilde
tags: heart, love, oscar-wilde, wound 271 likes like
Demi Lovato
“Who said
I can't wear my Converse
With my dress, well baby
That's just me!”
― Demi Lovato
tags: love 268 likes like
H.L. Mencken
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
tags: diplomacy, love, outrage 255 likes like
Lemony Snicket
“In love, as in life, one misheard word can be tremendously important. If you tell someone you love them, for instance, you must be absolutely certain that they have replied "I love you back" and not "I love your back" before you continue the conversation.”
― Lemony Snicket
tags: humor, life, love, misheard-words 247 likes like
Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez
“He is ugly and sad... but he is all love.”
― Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez, Love in the Time of Cholera
tags: love 243 likes like
Sharon Creech
“Sometimes you know in your heart you love someone, but you have to go away before your head can figure it out.”
― Sharon Creech, Walk Two Moons
tags: love 236 likes like
Elizabeth Gilbert
“Zen masters say you cannot see your reflection in running water, only in still water.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
tags: eat, elizabeth-gilbert, love, pray 227 likes like
Stephenie Meyer
“You know I love you right?”

“I know,” he breathed, his arm tightening automatically around my waist. “You know how much I wish it was enough.”
― Stephenie Meyer, Eclipse
tags: bella-swan, jacob-black, love 227 likes like
Charlotte Brontë
“I have now been married ten years. I know what it is to live entirely for and with what I love best on earth. I hold myself supremely blest - blest beyond what language can express; because I am my husband's life as fully as he is mine. No woman was ever nearer to her mate than I am: ever more absolutely bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh. I know no weariness of my Edward's society: he knows none of mine, any more than we each do the pulsation of the heart that beats in our separate bosoms; consequently, we are ever together. To be together is for us to be at once free as in solitude, as gay as in company. We talk, I believe, all day long: to talk to each other is but more animated and an audible thinking. All my confidence is bestowed on him, all his confidence is devoted to me; we are precisely suited in character - perfect concord is the result.”
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
tags: love 202 likes like
Maya Angelou
“Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.”
― Maya Angelou
tags: love 194 likes like
Suzanne Collins
“Having an eye for beauty isn't the same thing as a weakness...except possibly when it comes to you.”
― Suzanne Collins
tags: beauty, inspirational, love 173 likes like
Andrea Gibson
“But whatever
However
Whenever this ends I want you to know
That right now
I love you forever”
― Andrea Gibson, How It Ends
tags: love, tumblr 161 likes like
Alex Flinn
“I love you, I thought. But I didn’t say it. It was not that I feared she would laugh in my face. She was far too kind for that. My fear was a greater one— that she won’t say it back.”
― Alex Flinn, Beastly
tags: fear, love 155 likes like
Tasaro G.K.
“...mencintai itu, kadang mengumpulkan segala tabiat menyebalkan dari seseorang yang engkau cintai, memakinya, merasa tak sanggup lagi menjadi yang terbaik untuk dirinya, dan berpikir tak ada lagi jalan kembali, tapi tetap saja engkau tak sanggup benar-benar meninggalkannya.”
― Tasaro G.K., Muhammad: Lelaki Penggenggam Hujan
tags: inspirational, love 154 likes like
Sarah Dessen
“Look," I said, "We knew Jason and Becky would be back, the break would end. This isn't a surprise, it's what's supposed to happen. It's what we wanted. Right?"
"Is it?" he asked. "Is it what you want?"
Whether he intended it to be or not, this was the final question, the last Truth. If I said what I really thought, I was opening myself up for a hurt bigger than I could even imagine. I didn't have it in me. We changed and altered so many rules, but it was this one, the only one when we'd started, that I would break.
"Yes," I said.”
― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
tags: love 154 likes like
Amy Tan
“Isn't hate merely the result of wounded love?”
― Amy Tan, The Joy Luck Club
tags: love 153 likes like
Tina Reber
“I never understood how men could remember all those details about sports but, yet, were incapable of remembering where they set their car keys or wallet.”
― Tina Reber, Love Unscripted
tags: humor, love, men, tina-reber 152 likes like
Helen Keller
“Relationships are like Rome -- difficult to start out, incredible during the prosperity of the 'golden age', and unbearable during the fall. Then, a new kingdom will come along and the whole process will repeat itself until you come across a kingdom like Egypt... that thrives, and continues to flourish. This kingdom will become your best friend, your soul mate, and your love.”
― Helen Keller
tags: love, relationship 149 likes like
Richelle Mead
“Dimitri's voice snapped my attention back to him. "That's Adrian Ivashkov." He said the name the same way everyone else did.
"Yeah, I know."
"This is the second time I've seen you with him."
"Yeah," I replied glibly. "We hang out sometimes."
Dimitri arched an eyebrow, then jerked his head back toward where we'd come from. "You hang out in his room a lot?"
Several retorts popped into my head, and then a golden one took precedence. "What happens between him and me is none of your business." I managed a tone very similar to the one he'd used on me when making a similar comment about him and Tasha.
"Actually, as long as you're at the Academy, what you do is my business."
"Not my personal life. You don't have any say in that.”
― Richelle Mead, Frostbite
“I mean, at the end of the day, what the hell does it matter who I end up with if it can't be you?”
― Tabitha Suzuma, Forbidden
tags: heartbreak, hope, lochan, love, maya 564 likes like
Helen Fielding
“Can officially confirm that the way to a man's heart these days is not through beauty, food, sex, or alluringness of character, but merely the ability to seem not very interested in him.”
― Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones's Diary
tags: love, men, relationships 454 likes like
Anaïs Nin
“What I cannot love, I overlook.”
― Anaïs Nin
tags: forgiveness, love, sanity 372 likes like
Suzanne Collins
“Because...because...she came here with me.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
tags: katniss-everdeen, love, peeta-mellark, the-hunger-games 327 likes like
Colleen Houck
“He then put both hands on the door on either side of my head and leaned in close, pinning me against it. I trembled like a downy rabbit caught in the clutches of a wolf. The wolf came closer. He bent his head and began nuzzling my cheek. The problem was…I wanted the wolf to devour me.”
― Colleen Houck, Tiger's Curse
tags: love, romance 282 likes like
Taylor Swift
“And I'm dying to know, is it killing you like it's killing me? And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now.”
― Taylor Swift
tags: heartbreak, love, realtionship 269 likes like
Rainer Maria Rilke
“To love is good, too: love being difficult. For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation...Love is a high inducement to the individual to ripen, to become something in himself, to become world for himself for another's sake, it is a great exacting claim upon him, something that chooses him out and calls him to vast things.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet/The Possibility of Being
tags: love, philosophy, poetry 261 likes like
Pablo Neruda
“So many days, oh so many days
seeing you so tangible and so close,
how do I pay, with what do I pay?

The bloodthirsty spring
has awakened in the woods.
The foxes start from their earths,
the serpents drink the dew,
and I go with you in the leaves
between the pines and the silence,
asking myself how and when
I will have to pay for my luck.

Of everything I have seen,
it's you I want to go on seeing:
of everything I've touched,
it's your flesh I want to go on touching.
I love your orange laughter.
I am moved by the sight of you sleeping.

What am I to do, love, loved one?
I don't know how others love
or how people loved in the past.
I live, watching you, loving you.
Being in love is my nature.

You please me more each afternoon.

Where is she? I keep on asking
if your eyes disappear.
How long she's taking! I think, and I'm hurt.
I feel poor, foolish and sad,
and you arrive and you are lightning
glancing off the peach trees.

That's why I love you and yet not why.
There are so many reasons, and yet so few,
for love has to be so,
involving and general,
particular and terrifying,
joyful and grieving,
flowering like the stars,
and measureless as a kiss.

That's why I love you and yet not why.
There are so many reasons, and yet so few,
for love has to be so,
involving and general,
particular and terrifying,
joyful and grieving,
flowering like the stars,
and measureless as a kiss.”
― Pablo Neruda
tags: love, poetry 258 likes like
Henry Rollins
“Love heals scars love left”
― Henry Rollins, The Portable Henry Rollins
tags: love 251 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“He smiles at me, and I am suddenly seventeen again - the year I realize that love doesn't follow the rules, the year I understood that nothing is worth having so much as something unattainable”
― Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper
tags: first-love, love, rules, unattainable 246 likes like
Dalai Lama XIV
“We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection.”
― Dalai Lama XIV
tags: love 231 likes like
Rick Riordan
“Huh," Leo said. "Well, if you ever get off this island and want a job, let me know. You're not a total klutz."

She smirked. "A job, eh?" Making things in your forge?"

"Nah, we could start our own shop," Leo said, surprising himself. Starting a machine shop had always been one of his dreams, but he'd never told anyone about it. "Leo and Calypso's Garage: Auto Repair and Mechanical Monsters.”
― Rick Riordan, The House of Hades
tags: calypso, funny, humor, leo-valdez, love 197 likes like
Banana Yoshimoto
“Love is the kind of thing that's already happening by the time you notice it, that's how it works, and no matter how old you get, that doesn't change. Except that you can break it up into two entirely distinct types -- love where there's an end in sight and love where there isn't.”
― Banana Yoshimoto, Goodbye Tsugumi
tags: love 194 likes like
Carrie Underwood
“Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand, and what you've been up there searching for forever, is in your hands. When you figure out love is all that matters after all it sure makes everything else seem so small.”
― Carrie Underwood
tags: goals, love 187 likes like
Christopher Poindexter
“I closed my
eyes
softly and fell
in love with the
way I
remembered you:
body, soul,
and all.”
― Christopher Poindexter
tags: body, love, remember, soul 183 likes like
Rainbow Rowell
“The first time he'd held her hand, it felt so good that it crowded out all the bad things. It felt better than anything had ever hurt.”
― Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park
tags: love, romance 183 likes like
Stephen King
“Do any of us, except in our dreams, truly expect to be reunited with our hearts' deepest loves, even when they leave us only for minutes, and on the most mundane of errands? No, not at all. Each time they go from our sight we in our secret hearts count them as dead. Having been given so much, we reason, how could we expect not to be brought as low as Lucifer for the staggering presumption of our love?”
― Stephen King
tags: love 178 likes like
Lauren Oliver
“Find the things that matter, and hold on to them, and fight for them, and refuse to let them go.”
― Lauren Oliver, Delirium
tags: delirium, inspirational, lauren-oliver, love, novels, romance 177 likes like
Rainbow Rowell
“It was the nicest thing she could imagine. It made her want to have his babies and give him both of her kidneys.”
― Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park
tags: love, romance 165 likes like
Edith Wharton
“There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul.”
― Edith Wharton
tags: friendship, love, meaning, soul 161 likes like
Tahereh Mafi
“His hands are holding my cheeks, and he pulls back just to look me in the eye and his chest is heaving and he says, "I think," he says, "my heart is going to explode," and I wish, more than ever, that I knew how to capture moments like these and revisit them forever.

Because this.

This is everything.”
― Tahereh Mafi, Ignite Me
tags: ahhhh, god, ignite, ignite-me, juliette, love, oh, ohgod, sexy, warner 160 likes like
Orhan Pamuk
“Tell me then, does love make one a fool or do only fools fall in love?”
― Orhan Pamuk, My Name is Red
tags: love 152 likes like
Stephen King
“love is what moves the world, I've always thought...it is the only thing which allows men and women to stand in a world where gravity always seems to want to pull them down...bring them low...and make them crawl...”
― Stephen King
tags: love 143 likes like
Diana Wynne Jones
“To love someone enough to let them go, you had to let them go forever or you did not love them that much.”
― Diana Wynne Jones, Fire and Hemlock
tags: breaking-up, love 143 likes like
Stephanie Perkins
“I look at you, and I think about you, and ... I don't know. No one has ever confounded me the way you do.”
― Stephanie Perkins, Lola and the Boy Next Door
tags: love 141 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I don't like customer service, because I don't believe the customer should have to pay and help out too.”
― Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me
tags: absurd, customer-service, love, ridiculous, work 141 likes like
Ann Brashares
“She thought she was independent and strong, but she got one small taste of love and she was hungrier than anyone. She was ravenous.”
― Ann Brashares, Girls In Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood
tags: love 140 likes like
John Lennon
“I was feeling insecure you might not love me anymore”
― John Lennon
tags: insecure, insecurity, love 139 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I believe the love shared between two people shouldn’t be secretly shared with a third. Not even if I am vacationing on the moon, and that third person is my clone.”
― Jarod Kintz, A Story That Talks about Talking Is Like Chatter to Chattering Teeth, and Every Set of Dentures Can Attest to the Fact That No..
tags: clone, funny, love 105 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“As much as I want to make love to you, I’d rather make love to your clone.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.

Lovely Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Lovely Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Lovely Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Lovely Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Lovely Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Lovely Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Lovely Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Lovely Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Lovely Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Lovely Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Lovely Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment