Tuesday 18 March 2014

Love Hurts Quotes With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Love Hurts Quotes With Images Biography 

“So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.”
― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
tags: grief, grief-inspirational, heartbreak, life, life-lessons, love, love-hurts, love-story, price-of-love, prices, romance, sad, sad-but-true, sadness, true-love 306 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“Must I go bound while you go free
Must I love a manwho doesn't love me
Must I be born with so little art
As to love a man who'll break my Heart”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince
tags: bridget, love, love-hurts 285 likes like
Amanda Grace
“What do you do when the one person you want comfort from the most is the one who caused your pain? How can I want so desperately for him to wrap me up in his arms but also want so much for him to leave me alone.”
― Amanda Grace, But I Love Him
tags: love-hurts, true 266 likes like
Carol Rifka Brunt
“Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn’t have. Maybe there’s a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again.”
― Carol Rifka Brunt, Tell the Wolves I'm Home
tags: impossible, love, love-hurts, unrequited-love 233 likes like
Coco J. Ginger
“I wore your promise on my finger for one year
I'll wear your name on my heart til I die
Because you were my boy, you were my only boy forever.”
― Coco J. Ginger
tags: breaking-up, breakups, broken-heart, broken-hearted, broken-hearted-quotes, love, love-at-first-sight, love-hurts, lovers, lovers-love-story, lovers-quarrels-lovers, lovers-sadness, moving-on, passion, stories, truths 223 likes like
Ann Brashares
“I did the searching and remembering, she did the disappearing and the forgetting.”
― Ann Brashares, My Name Is Memory
tags: love-hurts, waiting 152 likes like
Alysha Speer
“Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget.”
― Alysha Speer
tags: broken-heart, life, lonely, love, love-hurts, lover, memories, remember 152 likes like
Alexandra Adornetto
“To make one person the center of your world is bound to end in disaster. There are too many factors outside your control.”
― Alexandra Adornetto, Halo
tags: halo, love, love-hurts 140 likes like
“The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.”
― Carroll Bryant
tags: love-hurts, love-pain, lovers-breakup, lovers-quarrels, romantic-tragedy 128 likes like
Coco J. Ginger
“She wanted to write to him. Tell him she was glad he was back, that he was alive, that he was home and safe. But words to him no longer fit right in her her mouth.Words which belonged in his ownership were no longer hers to give. Silence was the only acceptable state her heart would grant. He would never know what he missed, because she refused to be heard in his presence. All the words he could have had, all the phrases he might have danced with. The smiles which would have been imprinted upon his heart, would never be. And his lips would never be able to reply to the words she could not say.”
― Coco J. Ginger
tags: breakup, jamie-weise, love-hurts, lovers, passion 90 likes like
Richard Puz
“Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
From an Irish headstone”
― Richard Puz, The Carolinian
tags: death, death-and-love, death-of-a-loved-one, eternal-love, healing, healing-the-past, heartache-love, heartbreak, love-hurts, memorial, memories, memory 83 likes like
Toba Beta
“Love hurts when it changes us.”
― Toba Beta, Betelgeuse Incident
tags: change-hurts, love-hurts 80 likes like
“When you're cold and unloving, he'll walk through a fire to earn your love, but the second you give your love to him, he'll drag you by your hair, and throw you into the fire. Never show your vulneralbility, instead embody the Seductress.”
― Euphoria Godsent
tags: depression, heart-broken, love, love-hurts, lovesick, seductress, sexy-women, the-siren, unrequited-love 80 likes like
Anne Elisabeth Stengl
“I'll never tell you to stop loving. You see, I believe in hopeless love. Oh yes. I believe in it with all my heart, though you may discount the heart of an old nanny like me. For real love brings pain. Real love means sacrifices and hurts and all the thousand shocks of life. But it also means beauty, true beauty.”
― Anne Elisabeth Stengl, Moonblood
tags: love, love-hurts 73 likes like
“If you love something, let it go...”
― Karen Halvorsen Schreck, While He Was Away
tags: love, love-hurts 60 likes like
Tessa Dare
“I was afraid. Of getting hurt in other ways. To be truthful, I still am."
His thumb stroked her cheek. "I would never hurt you."
"I don't think you can promise me that." She squeezed his bruised fingers. "But it makes things a bit more equal, to know that I can hurt you, too."
His gaze fell to her lips. He said simply, without any trace of irony, "You are killing me.”
― Tessa Dare, One Dance with a Duke
tags: love-hurts, romance 55 likes like
“i'm okay.. is that what you really want me to say?”
― Vanilla Ais
tags: breaking-up, breakups, broken-heart, broken-hearted, broken-hearted-quotes, love, love-at-first-sight, love-hurts, lovers, lovers-love-story, lovers-quarrels-lovers, lovers-sadness, moving-on, passion, stories, truths 46 likes like
Jamie McGuire
“Losing Abby wasn't a story I remembered from early childhood--it was in my face, debilitating me like a sickness, robbing me of my senses and physically, excruciatingly painful. My mother's words echoed in my ear. Abby was the girl I had to fight for, and I went down fighting. None of it was ever going to be enough.”
― Jamie McGuire, Walking Disaster
tags: love-hurts, travis-maddox, walking-disaster 41 likes like
Manna Francis
“However much you wanted someone to want you, there was nothing you could do to make it happen. Whatever you did for them, whatever you gave them, whatever you let them take, it could never be enough. Never enough to be sure. Never enough to satisfy them. Never enough to stop them walking away.

Never enough to make them love you.”
― Manna Francis, First Against the Wall
tags: love-hurts, m-m-romance, the-administration, toreth-x-warrick 33 likes like
Toba Beta
“Love hurts, if rejected or betrayed.
If not at all, then love is all around.”
― Toba Beta, Betelgeuse Incident
tags: love-hurts 29 likes like
Miranda July
“For a split second I felt as though she was nobody special in the larger scheme of my life. She was just some girl who had tied me to her leg to help her sink when she jumped off the bridge. Then I blinked and was in love with her again.”
― Miranda July, No One Belongs Here More Than You
tags: love, love-hurts, lovers 28 likes like
Emme Rollins
“I know you. Inside and out, Sara. I know you, and I’ve accepted it all. Every bit of the crazy. And I love you anyway remember?”
― Emme Rollins, Dear Rockstar
tags: crazy, crazy-in-love, crazy-love, crazy-people, crazy-quotes, love, love-hurts, new-adult, new-adult-fiction, new-adult-romance, romance 19 likes like
Sonya Watson
“The sky cries for those filled with sadness”
― Sonya Watson, The Tide Breaker
tags: love-hurts, sadness 14 likes like
“Ladies if A Man is More Invested and Concerned About Your Assets....He Is A Liability”
― Mo Stegall
tags: family-relationships, from-the-hands-of-delilah-book, love-hurts, mo-stegall 9 likes like
Sonya Watson
“The brittle bones beneath my chest cracked, piercing my heart. It was you who breathed new life into my lungs and it was you who would later syphon the life you had given so as to feed your selfish desires”
― Sonya Watson, The Tide Breaker
tags: first-love, love-hurts, pain, selfish-love 9 likes like
Nick Harkaway
“I love you forever. I am sorry I cannot love you now.”
― Nick Harkaway, Angelmaker
tags: forever, heartache, heartbreak, love, love-hurts, love-letter, lovers 8 likes like
Sonya Watson
“Love bleeds you dry until the red organ ceases to beat”
― Sonya Watson, The Tide Breaker
tags: love-hurts 6 likes like
“Love cost its like working a full time job you got to put work and effort into it,and that's why it fails with a lot of people because they on the job part time !!! #GeminiStatus”
― jojo1980
tags: advice, life-philosophy, love, love-hurts, trust-honesty, truth 6 likes like
Sonya Watson
“The clouds wept when my heart sand a song of sorrow”
― Sonya Watson, The Tide Breaker
tags: love-hurts, missing-you-quotes, sadness-love 6 likes like
Gregory David Roberts
“It's such a huge arrogance to love someone, and there's too much of it around. There's too much love in this world. Sometimes I think that's what heavens is-- a place where everybody's happy because nobody loves anybody else, ever.”
― Gregory David Roberts, Shantaram
“Just because we can't be together doesn't mean I don't love you”
― Cecily von Ziegesar, Gossip Girl
tags: film, love-hurts 113 likes like
Federico Chini
“The loss of a loved one is like the loss of a part of oneself; an arm or a leg. At first, the pain is so physical that it is hard to ignore. The trauma is so intense that the mind finds it hard to cope with the loss. With time the pain eases, the body recovers and the brain figures out new ways to go on.”
― Federico Chini, The Sea Of Forgotten Memories
tags: death-and-dying, loss, love-hurts, pain 72 likes like
Luanne Rice
“Sometimes waiting is the hardest thing of all.”
― Luanne Rice
tags: love-hurts 68 likes like
“It's almost like you had it planned, it's like you smiled and shook my hand and said, 'Hey, I'm about to screw you over, big time”
― MoZella
tags: love-hurts 51 likes like
“Love kills more people than anything else.”
― Rumplestiltskin 'Once Upon a Time'
tags: love-hurts 46 likes like
Jennifer Wilde
“She loves him with a love that sees no flaws, find no fault, knows no bounds...
Oh God, please don't let her hurt too badly and, please, never, never let me love like that.”
― Jennifer Wilde, The Slipper
tags: love-hurts 43 likes like
“You took my heart and you held it in your mouth
And, with a word all my love came rushing out
And, every whisper, it's the worst, emptied out by a single word
There is a hollow in me now...

And
Every whisper, every sigh
Eats away at this heart of mine
And there is a hollow in me now.

So I put my faith in something unknown
I'm living on such sweet nothing
But I'm trying to hope with nothing to hold
I'm living on such sweet nothing.”
― Florence Welch
tags: broken-love, hopelessness, love, love-hurts 22 likes like
Kai Meyer
“Weißt du, die Leute lügen, wenn sie sagen, nichts sei so stark wie die Liebe. Das ist eine der größten und gemeinsten Lügen überhaupt. Liebe ist nicht stark. Sie ist so verletzlich wie nur irgendwas. Und wenn wir nicht achtgeben, dann zerbricht sie wie Glas."
"Aber du liebst ihn noch immer. Sogar heute noch."
"Und, hilft mir das weiter? Macht mich das stärker?" Sie schüttelte den Kopf. "Es tut nur weh, das ist alles. Es tut furchtbar weh, jeden Tag und jede Nacht. Es ist auch nicht wahr, dass die Zeit alle Wunden heilt. Sie macht es schlimmer. Die Zeit macht es immer nur noch schlimmer.”
― Kai Meyer, Arkadien brennt
tags: life, love-hurts, pain 19 likes like
“If you love something, let it go…”
― Karen Shreck
tags: love, love-hurts 14 likes like
Holly Hood
“Frankie raised an eyebrow. Look at you getting all sentimental. You know where to find me.
Delaney nodded. That doesn’t mean you want to be found. Come on. One drink.”
― Holly Hood
tags: deception, love, love-hurts 9 likes like
Holly Hood
“Is that a rule? Do you have a rule that you can’t kiss people in the morning?”
― Holly Hood
tags: funny-and-random, love, love-hurts 8 likes like
Mallika Nawal
“There is nothing more heartbreaking than to see the woman you love, the one woman you would do anything to protect, is the woman who is afraid of you.

It broke his heart.”
― Mallika Nawal, I'm a Woman & I'm on SALE
tags: heartbreaking, love, love-hurts, protectiveness, protector 8 likes like
Toba Beta
“Willingness to possess is the beginning of..love hurts.”
― Toba Beta, My Ancestor Was an Ancient Astronaut
tags: love-hurts, willingness-to-possess 7 likes like
Holly Hood
“If you want to get rid of Rose then fine, I’ll take care of it. But I don’t think that is going to solve your problem. You’ll still be here. And you are your problem.”
― Holly Hood
tags: love, love-hurts 7 likes like
“his promises is just like dust..and i hope to be a broom to sweep that :'(”
― Vanilla Ais
tags: broken-hearted, faith, love-hurts, love-story, sad-but-true 6 likes like
Holly Hood
“Frankie scanned her eyes. I don’t ask for things. I take them.”
― Holly Hood
tags: love, love-hurts 5 likes like
“If I had felt always as much as I do sometimes, life wouldn't be bearable.”
― Dr Vegar Myklebust
tags: clever, humanity, love, love-hurts, love-story, thinkers, thinking 4 likes like
John le Carré
“But despite such energetic mental exercise, the ghosts of time present would intrude and drive his dreams away. It was Ann who had robbed him of his peace, Ann who had once made the present so important and taught him the habit of reality, and when she went there was nothing.”
― John le Carré, Call for the Dead
tags: love, love-hurts 3 likes like
“love is blind.. i admit it ~”
― Vanilla Ais
tags: blind, loneliness, love, love-hurts, sad-but-true, sadness-love 3 likes like
Kate Aaron
“Love. He recoiled from the very idea. He knew all about love: love was following his best friend around school like a lost puppy, putting up with all manner of shit just to be near him. Love was sobbing himself to sleep night after endless night because the guy who’d taken his virginity hadn’t called him back. Love was a thousand shattered dreams and a flood of memories that made him cringe. Love could fuck off.”
― Kate Aaron, Four Chances: A Short Story Quartet
tags: gay, love, love-hurts, mm, mm-romance, romance 3 likes like
“If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back to you,
It is yours.
If it doesn't,
It never was.”
― Anonymous
tags: inspirational, inspirational-quote, love, love-hurts 2 likes like
Holly Hood
“Are you coming back to campus or you sticking around here with the prick?”
― Holly Hood
tags: funny, love, love-hurts 2 likes like
Holly Hood
“Sam studied his brother. At one time he thought Frankie had a good head on his shoulders. Sure, he had a temper. And he was conceited. But he always used common sense. But now he wasn’t so sure if that were true. He had brought him his lifeless fiancé. Like a dog dragging in a dead rabbit looking for praise.”
― Holly Hood
tags: death, life, love, love-hurts, rivalry 1 likes like
“How could you turn your back and walk off when there was so much left to say,
How could you give up on me when it was nothing but just a evil phase,
Why would you build boundaries when you knew they were going to break,
Why wouldn't you come back as you know i will always cross your way cause this is real and not a mistake.”
― khushboo suneja
tags: love-hurts, mistakes, misunderstandings, true-love-waits 1 likes like
“i loved you . I cared for you when no one else did and you turned around ripped it up and throw it back at my fucking face like it meant nothing to you .”
― Dean Eloff
tags: love-hurts 1 likes like
Clare London
“He couldn't tell Zeke how they would be tomorrow, because he didn't know that answer yesterday, did he?”
― Clare London, True Colors
tags: love-hurts 1 likes like
Benjamin Brindise
“I think it was C.S. Lewis that asked, 'Do not most people simply drift away?'. I've always been a reader and for the longest time that stuck with me because I was at war with it. How can people 'simply' drift away?”
― Benjamin Brindise, I Was a Lid
tags: drifting-apart, loss, love-hurts, memory, past 1 likes like
“you should meet first "PAIN" before you find "LOVE”
― bookfairy143
tags: love-hurts, pain, strong-woman 0 likes like
Amanda Lance
“I adore you, Emilia Ward, let me worship you and I will be your dog, your slave… anything you want. Just don’t leave me.”
― Amanda Lance, Endangered Hearts
tags: begging, boyfriend-material, love-hurts 0 likes like
“mnY reason of b"kup, but it hurts moRe when you don"t know evN a single-1. ”
― Sumit Ð choudhary c2


Love Hurts Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Hurts Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Hurts Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Hurts Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Hurts Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Hurts Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Hurts Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Hurts Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Hurts Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Hurts Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Hurts Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment