Tuesday 18 March 2014

Sad Love Quotes Images Pictures Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Sad Love Quotes Images Pictures Biography

“You can see I have no will to stay away from you, no tolerance to live without you.”
― Amanda Lance, Endangered Hearts
tags: boyfriend-material, devotion, love-hurts, new-adult, sexy 33 likes like
Mallika Nawal
“That is when time stands still - when you watch the one you love, walk away.”
― Mallika Nawal, I'm a Woman & I'm on SALE
tags: anguish, breakups, heartache, heartbreak, love, love-hurts, lovers-sadness, separation 13 likes like
Amit Kalantri
“I chase goals, not girls.”
― Amit Kalantri
tags: 20th-century, 20th-century-quotes, arrogance, attitude, chase, chasing-love, fun, funny, funny-quotes, girl, girls, goal, goal-setting, goals, human, humans, inspiration, inspirational, inspirational-quotes, love-hurts, modern, modern-quotations, modernism, modernity, motivation, motivational, motivational-quotes, philosophy, pride, proud, wisdom, wisdom-quotes, wit, witty, witty-quotes 4 likes like
“where no one can understands me,
when I feel like there's no hope no love,
and it's all taken away from me
I feel like dying
where my heart tightens up and beat so slow
and the pain inside me numbs my body outside
cause the world once I live in
was not there for me any more

then punish myself with a death penalty”
― no one cares
tags: heartbroken, love, love-hurts, love-quote, suicide, suicide-attempt, suicide-note, suicide-quote, suicide-thoughts 3 likes like
“The feeling of being hurt, is the proof that you are in love.”
― Ahmed Ayub
tags: hurt, hurts, like, likeness, love, love-hurts 2 likes like
Galina Nelson
“I love to talk to flowers. They are sensitive. And sometimes I just want to have couple of wings and fly away... Will you ever notice?”
― Galina Nelson
tags: betrayal, break-up, friendship, love, love-hurts 1 likes like
Carey Heywood
“Please." It's one word, but the way I say it means so much more. Please don’t say anything. Please don’t look at me. Please don’t hurt me. Please just stay away. Please.”
― Carey Heywood, Him
tags: look, love-hurts, say, stay-away 1 likes like
“i hate philosphy about love.”
― Akash lal karotia
tags: love-hurts 1 likes like
Alain de Botton
“He feared that by leaving her he would ruin her life - so he stayed, and did just that.”
― Alain de Botton
tags: love, love-hurts, man-and-woman 1 likes like
Anastasia Ervina
“Aku tau ini masalah hati. Aku tau itu. Tapi nggak bisakah kamu sedikit mengontrolnya?”
― Anastasia Ervina, How can I Forget You
tags: love-hurts 1 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“You just like me because I’m safe. There’s no risk. And then you never have to try to have a real relationship, because you can use me as an excuse.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
tags: love-hurts 1 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“What you said was true. We don’t live or love in a vacuum. There are people around us who care about us who would be hurt, maybe destroyed, if we let ourselves feel what we might want to feel.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
tags: love-hurts 1 likes like
Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire
“Love is industrious in tormenting itself.”
― Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire, The Sylph
tags: love, love-hurts 1 likes like
Tessa Dare
“I slept well last night. But when I woke this morning, I missed you so intensely. I don't even know how to describe the sensation. I looked at the other pillow, and it just seemed wrong that you weren't there. As though I'd woken up missing my own arm or half of my heart. I felt incomplete. So I rose, and dressed, and I just started walking toward you--because I couldn't move in any there direction.”
― Tessa Dare, A Week to Be Wicked
tags: love-hurts 1 likes like
“Feel The Love in Friendship”
― Chiranjit Paul
tags: friendship, friendships, love, love-hurts, lovers 1 likes like
John Green
“But I believe in true love, you know? I
don’t believe that everybody gets to keep their eyes or not get sick or whatever, but everybody should have true love, and it should last at least as long as your life does.”
― John Green
tags: love, love-hurts, truelove 1 likes like
Jolene Perry
“A thin, polished woman walks in. She sticks out immediately in her expensive looking navy dress, shiny bag and shoes that probably cost more than I make in a month. My breath leaves me when I see that her arm is draped around a younger version of herself. That hair, it's pulled back way too tight now, but I'd run my hands through it a thousand times before. That face, now in layer of makeup that makes her look older than I remember, I'd held it in my calloused hands and kissed those lips goodbye over a year ago. She said she'd never see me again and I learned to accept that. She destroyed me, and I'd moved on.
No. Not her. She's not from here anymore. I don't know who that person is anymore.”
― Jolene Perry, My Heart for Yours
tags: hurt, hurt-feelings, hurting, love-hurts 0 likes like
Robert Boswell
“The heart was a tyrant, like a child demanding ice cream instead of broccoli and throwing a fit to get its way.”
― Robert Boswell, Tumbledown
tags: love-hurts 0 likes like
Anastasia Ervina
“Kamu tau, hati yang terluka itu akan membekas seumur hidup. Bahkan bekasnya nggak akan pernah hilang hanya dengan segudang kata maafmu!”
― Anastasia Ervina, How can I Forget You
tags: love-hurts 0 likes like
Amit Kalantri
“Be the love of your love, not the slave of your love.”
― Amit Kalantri
tags: amit-kalantri, human, humans, inspiration, inspirational, inspirational-quotes, love, love-hurts, love-story, lovers, motivation, motivational, motivational-quotes, philosophy, possessiveness, relationship, relationships, self-respect, slave, slavery, wisdom, wisdom-quotes 0 likes like
“I don't expect anything from you. One day you'll marry a different person, will make children and one day you'll completely forget me.. But I don't expect anything from you. Not even a single call or a text. No matter what happens.. Where you go, what you do will not be an issue. Everything will change with the time. But my love will never change. I love you a lot and nothing can stop it. I love you and I don't expect anything from you as I said before. I LOVE YOU FOREVER.”
― Masha Prathibaya
tags: love, love-breakup, love-hurts, love-story 0 likes like
Anastasia Ervina
“Dia di sana nggak sedang menangisi masa lalunya. Lihat baik-baik, dia di sana sedang tersenyum dan bahagia menyambut masa depannya.”
― Anastasia Ervina, How can I Forget You
tags: love-hurts 0 likes like
“I jumped into a crowd full of "u"s they turned into underscores. Hit the pavement hard.” visualization words”
― Antonia Perdu
tags: falling-in-love, flat, love, love-hurts, you 0 likes like
Elizabeth Bourgeret
“ Love lifts you up. Love is giving and kindness. Love is encouraging. Love is healing. If these things do not surround you, you are in the wrong relationship.”
― Elizabeth Bourgeret
tags: giving, healing, kindness, love, love-hurts, relationship, wrong-relationships 0 likes like
Christine Fonseca
“What is love, Mikayel? Isn't it the most irrational of all human emotions? And the one most forbidden?”
― Christine Fonseca, Dies Irae
tags: angels-and-demons, love-hurts 0 likes like
Anastasia Ervina
“Percuma aja kan menjalani sesuatu kalau kamu sendiri udah nggak bisa menikmatinya, kalau kamu sendiri udah jenuh dan ngerasa... hampa.”
― Anastasia Ervina, How can I Forget You
tags: love-hurts 0 likes like
Ivan Turgenev
“En la ciudad se rumorea que un amor contrariado ha sido la causa que la impulsó a tomar esa trágica decisión”
― Ivan Turgenev, Clara Militch
tags: love-hurts, love-story 0 likes like
“love is like allopathic medicine...it gives happy very soon but it's side effects are so painful...”
― Arya vidhan
tags: love, love-hurts 0 likes like
“Ne cherche jamais l'amour, laisse que celui-ci te cherche. Rappelle toi qu'on est 7 milliards”
― Ariadna Athanasopulos
tags: french, inspirational, life, love, love-hurts, loved-and-lost, paris 0 likes like
“God indeed created human with tears. So that people can learn to rise from the fall and the pain.”
― Mitamorfh

Sad Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Sad Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Sad Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Sad Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Hurts Quotes 1800×1290

Sad Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

hurt quotes

Sad Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Sad Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Sad Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Sad Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Sad Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Sad Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment