Friday 21 March 2014

Love Poem Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

 Love Poem Images Biography 

“Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up. I've seen it. It's fascinating." He releases me but doesn't pull away, his hand grazing my jaw, my neck. "Sometimes I just...want to see it again. Want to see you awake.”
― Veronica Roth, Divergent
tags: inspirational, love 623 likes like
Elizabeth Gilbert
“Desiring another person is perhaps the most risky endeavor of all. As soon as you want somebody—really want him—it is as though you have taken a surgical needle and sutured your happiness to the skin of that person, so that any separation will now cause a lacerating injury.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
tags: desire, longing, love 466 likes like
David Levithan
“The way you're singing in your sleep
The way you look before you leap
The strange illusions that you keep
You don't know
But I'm noticing

The way your touch turns into arcs
The way you slide into the dark
The beating of my open heart
You don't know
But I'm noticing”
― David Levithan, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
tags: love 408 likes like
Ally Condie
“Cassia.
I know which life is my real one now, no matter what happens. It’s the one with you. For some reason, knowing that even one person knows my story makes things different. Maybe it’s like the poem says. Maybe this is my way of not going gentle.
I love you. (Ky Markham)”
― Ally Condie, Matched
tags: fight, love, reason, story, strength 396 likes like
Lauren Kate
“Love never dies.”
― Lauren Kate, Torment
tags: love 393 likes like
Cecelia Ahern
“When you drop a glass or a plate to the ground it makes a loud crashing sound. When a window shatters a table leg breaks or when a picture falls off the wall it makes a noise. But as for your heart when that breaks it s completely silent. You would think as it s so important it would make the loudest noise in the whole world or even have some ... Read Moresort of ceremonious sound like the gong of a cymbal or the ringing of a bell. But it s silent and you almost wish there was a noise to distract you from the pain. If there is a noise it s internal. It screams and no one can hear it but you. It screams so loud your ears ring and your head aches. It trashes around in your chest like a great white shark caught in the sea it roars like a mother bear whose cub has been taken. That s what it looks like and that s what it sounds like a trashing panicking trapped great big beast roaring like a prisoner to its own emotions. But that s the thing about love no one is untouchable.”
― Cecelia Ahern, If You Could See Me Now
tags: book, cecelia-ahernt, if-you-could-see-me-now, love 385 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“I’ve met a man and fallen in love with him. I allowed myself to fall in love for one simple reason: I’m not expecting anything to come of it. I know that, in three months’ time, I’ll be far away and he’ll be just a memory, but I couldn’t stand living without love any longer; I had reached my limit…
Generally speaking, these meetings occur when we reach a limit, when we need to die and be reborn emotionally. These meeting are waiting for us, but more often than not, we avoid them happening. If we are desperate, though, if we have nothing to lose, or if we are full of enthusiasm for life, then the unknown reveals itself, and our universe changes directions.”
― Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes
tags: love, youth 359 likes like
Lady Gaga
“Well my music was different in high school; I was singing about love—you know, things I don't care about anymore.”
― Lady Gaga
tags: high-school, lady-gaga, love, music, school 350 likes like
Paul Auster
“I had jumped off the edge, and then, at the very last moment, something reached out and caught me in midair. That something is what I define as love. It is the one thing that can stop a man from falling, powerful enough to negate the laws of gravity.”
― Paul Auster, Moon Palace
tags: love 336 likes like
John Lennon
“Everything is clearer when you're in love.”
― John Lennon
tags: love 317 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love is a circular emotion that surrounds you, like a hug. Or a noose.
”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. And the ageless sages.
tags: death, emotion, emotions, funny, hug, humor, love, noose 283 likes like
Clive Barker
“After a battle lasting many ages,
The Devil won,
And said to God
(who had been his Maker):
Lord,
We are about to witness the unmaking of Creation
By my hand.
I would not wish you
to think me cruel,
So I beg you, take three things
From this world before I destroy it.
Three things, and then the rest will be
wiped away.'

God thought for a little time.
And at last He said:
No, there is nothing.'
The Devil was surprised.
Not even you, Lord?' he said.
And God said:
No. Not even me.”
― Clive Barker, Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War
tags: death, love 278 likes like
George Eliot
“Poor fellow! I think he is in love with you.'

I am not aware of it. And to me it is one of the most odious things in a girl's life, that there must always be some supposition of falling in love coming between her and any man who is kind to her... I have no ground for the nonsensical vanity of fancying everybody who comes near me is in love with me.”
― George Eliot
tags: love, romance 275 likes like
Rachel Caine
“Jealous?"

"Maybe."

"No reason. I like my ladies with a pulse.”
― Rachel Caine, Feast of Fools
tags: love, vampires 275 likes like
Mitch Albom
“Lost love is still love, Eddie. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those sense weaken, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.
Life has to end," she said. "Love doesn't.”
― Mitch Albom, The Five People You Meet in Heaven
tags: life, love 238 likes like
Charles Bukowski
“and when love came to us twice
and lied to us twice
we decided to never love again
that was fair
fair to us
and fair to love itself.

we ask for no mercy or no
miracles;
we are strong enough to live
and to die and to
kill flies,

attend the boxing matches, go to the racetrack,
live on luck and skill,
get alone, get alone often,
and if you can't sleep alone
be careful of the words you speak in your sleep;
and
ask for no mercy
no miracles;

and don't forget:
time is meant to be wasted,
love fails
and death is useless.”
― Charles Bukowski, What Matters Most is How Well You Walk Through the Fire
tags: love 236 likes like
Richelle Mead
“Everything about her has to do with me.”
― Richelle Mead, The Indigo Spell
tags: adian-ivashkov, friendship, love, sydney-sage 233 likes like
Vera Nazarian
“Love is made up of three unconditional properties in equal measure:

1. Acceptance
2. Understanding
3. Appreciation

Remove any one of the three and the triangle falls apart.

Which, by the way, is something highly inadvisable. Think about it — do you really want to live in a world of only two dimensions?

So, for the love of a triangle, please keep love whole.”
― Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration
tags: acceptance, affection, appreciation, complex, dimension, dimensions, love, love-triangle, measure, properties, property, qualities, three, three-dimensional, triangle, trinity, two, two-dimensional, unconditional, unconditional-acceptance, unconditional-love, understand, understanding, whole, world 232 likes like
Leigh Bardugo
“The moment our lips met, I knew with pure and piercing certainty that I would have waited for him forever.”
― Leigh Bardugo, Shadow and Bone
tags: alina, love 232 likes like
Charles Dickens
“‎And yet I have had the weakness, and have still the weakness, to wish you to know with what a sudden mastery you kindled me, heap of ashes that I am, into fire.”
― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
tags: love, sydney-carton 232 likes like
Jandy Nelson
“Remember how it was when we kissed? Armfuls and armfuls of light thrown right at us. A rope dropping down from the sky. How can the word love and the word life even fit in the mouth?”
― Jandy Nelson, The Sky is Everywhere
tags: life, love, words 223 likes like
George Eliot
“What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life--to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?”
― George Eliot, Adam Bede
tags: couples, death, fellowship, love, marriage, memory, relationship, sadness, sorrow 221 likes like
Leo Tolstoy
“The whole world is divided for me into two parts: one is she, and there is all happiness, hope, light; the other is where she is not, and there is dejection and darkness...”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
tags: love, world 221 likes like
Zelda Fitzgerald
“I love you, even if there isn’t any me, or any love, or even any life. I love you.”
― Zelda Fitzgerald
tags: life, love 219 likes like
Patrick Rothfuss
“I have known her longer, my smile said. True, you have been inside the circle of her arms, tasted her mouth, felt the warmth of her, and that is something I have never had. But there is a part of her that is only for me. You cannot touch it, no matter how hard you might try. And after she has left you I will still be here, making her laugh. My light shining in her. I will still be here long after she has forgotten your name.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind
tags: denna, friendship, love 219 likes like
Kimberly Derting
“He loved her.
Jay Heaton, her best friend since childhood was in love with her. He didn't say it but she knew that it was true.
And the part that really freaked her out, the part that caught her completely off guard, is that he wasn't alone. Because even though she'd been denying it for a long, long time, it had always been there... waiting beneath the surface of their friendship. And now that it was out there was no going back.
And it was so weird to even be thinking it but...... she was in love with him too.”
― Kimberly Derting, The Body Finder
tags: love 217 likes like
Katie McGarry
“We’d read about sirens in English this fall; Greek mythology bullshit about women so beautiful, their voices so enchanting, that men did anything for them. Turned out that mythology crap was real because every time I saw her, I lost my mind.”
― Katie McGarry, Pushing the Limits
tags: love 217 likes like
L.M. Montgomery
“And if you couldn't be loved, the next best thing was to be let alone.”
― L.M. Montgomery
tags: alone, hill, jane, lantern, love 214 likes like
Jamie McGuire
“I thought I was going to sweat five years before I'd feel like this."
"I wanted it as much as you did. I've just got a hell of a poker face" I smiled, pressing my lips against his.”
― Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster
tags: love, poker-face 213 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“If one unlabeled bottle holds nonfat milk, what does the second unlabeled bottle contain? If you answered “Whole milk” then you’re obviously not ready to receive a jug of my love. So I’ll just pour it in someone else’s coffee.
”
― Jarod Kintz, This is the best book I've ever written, and it still sucks

“You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince”
― E.L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey
tags: love 1596 likes like
Martin Luther King Jr.
“Now there is a final reason I think that Jesus says, "Love your enemies." It is this: that love has within it a redemptive power. And there is a power there that eventually transforms individuals. Just keep being friendly to that person. Just keep loving them, and they can’t stand it too long. Oh, they react in many ways in the beginning. They react with guilt feelings, and sometimes they’ll hate you a little more at that transition period, but just keep loving them. And by the power of your love they will break down under the load. That’s love, you see. It is redemptive, and this is why Jesus says love. There’s something about love that builds up and is creative. There is something about hate that tears down and is destructive. So love your enemies. (from "Loving Your Enemies")”
― Martin Luther King Jr., A Knock at Midnight: Inspiration from the Great Sermons of Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.
tags: creation, destruction, enemies, hate, love, redemption 731 likes like
Michael Marshall Smith
“How many times have you tried to talk to someone about something that matters to you, tried to get them to see it the way you do? And how many of those times have ended with you feeling bitter, resenting them for making you feel like your pain doesn't have any substance after all?

Like when you've split up with someone, and you try to communicate the way you feel, because you need to say the words, need to feel that somebody understands just how pissed off and frightened you feel. The problem is, they never do. "Plenty more fish in the sea," they'll say, or "You're better off without them," or "Do you want some of these potato chips?" They never really understand, because they haven't been there, every day, every hour. They don't know the way things have been, the way that it's made you, the way it has structured your world. They'll never realise that someone who makes you feel bad may be the person you need most in the world. They don't understand the history, the background, don't know the pillars of memory that hold you up. Ultimately, they don't know you well enough, and they never can. Everyone's alone in their world, because everybody's life is different. You can send people letters, and show them photos, but they can never come to visit where you live.

Unless you love them. And then they can burn it down.”
― Michael Marshall Smith, Only Forward
tags: life, love, only-forward, reality 551 likes like
Plato
“Love is a serious mental disease.”
― Plato, Phaedrus
tags: love 546 likes like
Pablo Neruda
“Don't go far off, not even for a day,
because I don't know how to say it - a day is long
and I will be waiting for you, as in
an empty station when the trains are
parked off somewhere else, asleep.

Don't leave me, even for an hour, because then
the little drops of anguish will all run together,
the smoke that roams looking for a home will drift
into me, choking my lost heart.

Oh, may your silhouette never dissolve
on the beach, may your eyelids never flutter
into the empty distance. Don't LEAVE me for
a second, my dearest, because in that moment you'll
have gone so far I'll wander mazily
over all the earth, asking, will you
come back? Will you leave me here, dying?”
― Pablo Neruda
tags: love, poetry, spanish 534 likes like
Charlotte Brontë
“It does good to no woman to be flattered [by a man] who does not intend to marry her; and it is madness in all women to let a secret love kindle within them, which, if unreturned and unknown, must devour the life that feeds it; and, if discovered and responded to, must lead, ignis-fatuus-like, into miry wilds whence there is no extrication.”
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
tags: feelings, flattery, love, secret-love, sense, unavowed-love, vulnerability, women 511 likes like
Charles Bukowski
“I drive around the streets
an inch away from weeping,
ashamed of my sentimentality and
possible love.”
― Charles Bukowski, Love is a Dog from Hell
tags: love, sentimentality, weep, weeping 505 likes like
Tabitha Suzuma
“At the end of the day it's about how much you can bear, how much you can endure. Being together, we harm nobody; being apart, we extinguish ourselves.”
― Tabitha Suzuma, Forbidden
tags: endurance, forbidden, love, separation 498 likes like
Maya Angelou
“First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love.”
― Maya Angelou
tags: falling-in-love, love, lovelessness 484 likes like
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you”
― Elizabeth Barrett Browning
tags: love 337 likes like
J.R. Ward
“The truth was...he was in love with her. Totally over-the-line, no-going-back, not-even-dead-would-he-part kind of shit.”
― J.R. Ward, Lover Mine
tags: john-matthew, love, obsession 331 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“I close my eyes, thinking that there is nothing like an embrace after an absence, nothing like fitting my face into the curve of his shoulder and filling my lungs with the scent of him.”
― Jodi Picoult, Keeping Faith
tags: love, reunion 274 likes like
Jeaniene Frost
“Why did he have to be so gorgeous? Why did he have to stand so close, and why did I still love him so much? ”
― Jeaniene Frost, One Foot in the Grave
tags: humor, love, vampire 261 likes like
Richelle Mead
“Whatever happened to the dragon?"
I mustered my primmest tone.
"He has a name, you know."
Adrian pulled back and gave me a curious look.
"I didn't know, actually. What'd you decide on?"
"Hopper" When Adrian laughed, I added
"Best rabbit ever. He'd be proud to know his name is being passed on."
"Yes, I'm sure he would. Did you name the Mustang too?"
"I think you mean the Ivashkinator."
He stared at me in wonder.
"I told you I loved you, right?
"Yes," I assured him. "Many Times”
― Richelle Mead, The Indigo Spell
tags: adrian-ivashkov, bloodlines, cute, funny, humour, love, richelle-mead, romance, romantic, sydney-sage, sydrian, the-indigo-spell 261 likes like
Richelle Mead
“Because I’ve got a lot more terms of endearment to use. Honey pie. Sugarplum. Bread pudding,"

“Why are they all high-calorie foods?”
― Richelle Mead, The Indigo Spell
tags: adrian-ivashkov, bloodlines, couple, cute, love, nicknames, richelle-mead, sydney-sage, sydrian, the-indigo-spell 244 likes like
Dean Koontz
“No matter how close we are to another person, few human relationships are as free from strife, disagreement, and frustration as is the relationship you have with a good dog. Few human beings give of themselves to another as a dog gives of itself. I also suspect that we cherish dogs because their unblemished souls make us wish - consciously or unconsciously - that we were as innocent as they are, and make us yearn for a place where innocence is universal and where the meanness, the betrayals, and the cruelties of this world are unknown.”
― Dean Koontz, A Big Little Life: A Memoir of a Joyful Dog
tags: dogs, love, pets, relationships 243 likes like
Carol Rifka Brunt
“Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn’t have. Maybe there’s a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again.”
― Carol Rifka Brunt, Tell the Wolves I'm Home
tags: impossible, love, love-hurts, unrequited-love 235 likes like
Rumi
“I was dead, then alive.
Weeping, then laughing.

The power of love came into me,
and I became fierce like a lion,
then tender like the evening star.”
― Rumi
tags: love, rumi 231 likes like
Margaret Atwood
“Hatred would have been easier. With hatred, I would have known what to do. Hatred is clear, metallic, one-handed, unwavering; unlike love.”
― Margaret Atwood, Cat's Eye
tags: hatred, love 229 likes like
Mario Benedetti
“Five minutes are enough to dream a whole life, that is how relative time is.”
― Mario Benedetti
tags: dreams, love, poetry, time 228 likes like
Rick Warren
“The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now.”
― Rick Warren
tags: life, love, sacrifice, the-purpose-driven-life, time 221 likes like
Ann Brashares
“You know what the secret is? It's so simple. We love one another. We're nice to one another. Do you know how rare that is? - Carmen”
― Ann Brashares, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
tags: friendship, love 217 likes like
Santosh Kalwar
“To love is easy, to be in a relationship is extremely difficult.”
― Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday
tags: humor, inspirational, love, truth 217 likes like
C.S. Lewis
“I was the lion who forced you to join with Aravis. I was the cat who comforted you among the houses of the dead. I was the lion who drove the jackals from you while you slept. I was the lion who gave the horses the new strength of fear for the last mill so that you should reach King Lune in time. And I was the lion you do not remember who pushed the boat in which you lay, a child near death, so that it came to shore where a man sat, wakeful at midnight, to receive you.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Chronicles of Narnia - the Horse and His boy
tags: aslan, love, power 214 likes like
Emily Dickinson
“Till I loved I never lived.”
― Emily Dickinson
tags: love 214 likes like
Leo Tolstoy
“He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.”
― Leo Tolstoy
tags: closeness, love, soul-mate 210 likes like
Taylor Swift
“We should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls, gets broken.”
― Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift
tags: broken, love, quote, taylor-swift 210 likes like
Ashly Lorenzana
“The end of a relationship is not always a failure. Sometimes all the love in the world is not enough to save something. In these cases, it is not a matter of fault from either person. Some things cannot be, it's as simple as that.”
― Ashly Lorenzana
tags: failure, fault, goodbyes, love, relationships 205 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“To love someone as much as you love yourself, that is the ideal. Especially if that someone is your clone.
”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
tags: absurd, clone, funny, humor, love 166 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I love like a leaf in the wind. Please, hold your applause until the end of the performance (the last day of fall). 
”
― Jarod Kintz, This is the best book I've ever written, and it still sucks

Love Poem Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Poem Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Poem Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Poem Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Poem Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Poem Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Poem Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Poem Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Poem Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Poem Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Poem Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

No comments:

Post a Comment