Friday 21 March 2014

Famous Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Famous Love Quotes Biography 

“I think I fell in love with her, a little bit. Isn't that dumb? But it was like I knew her. Like she was my oldest, dearest friend. The kind of person you can tell anything to, no matter how bad, and they'll still love you, because they know you. I wanted to go with her. I wanted her to notice me. And then she stopped walking. Under the moon, she stopped. And looked at us. She looked at me. Maybe she was trying to tell me something; I don't know. She probably didn't even know I was there. But I'll always love her. All my life.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 8: Worlds' End
tags: death, friends, love 1220 likes like
Anaïs Nin
“Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you. You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic.”
― Anaïs Nin
tags: anxiety, love, saveing 1181 likes like
Margaret Atwood
“I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.”
― Margaret Atwood
tags: love, obsession, sleep 1134 likes like
“Ginny, listen...I can't be involved with you anymore. We've got to stop seeing each other. We can't be together."
"It's for some stupid noble reason isn't it?"
"It's been like...like something out of someone else's life these last few weeks with you. But I can't...we can't...I've got to do things alone now. Voldemort uses people his enemies are close to. He's already used you as bait once, and that was just because you were my best friend's sister. Think how much danger you'll be in if we keep this up. He'll know, he'll find out. He'll try and get me through you."
"What if I don't care?"
"I care. How do you think I'd feel if this was your funeral...and it was my fault...”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
tags: death, ginny-weasley, harry-potter, love, voldemort 968 likes like
Maya Angelou
“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
― Maya Angelou
tags: love 941 likes like
Clive Barker
“I dreamed I spoke in another's language,
I dreamed I lived in another's skin,
I dreamed I was my own beloved,
I dreamed I was a tiger's kin.

I dreamed that Eden lived inside me,
And when I breathed a garden came,
I dreamed I knew all of Creation,
I dreamed I knew the Creator's name.

I dreamed--and this dream was the finest--
That all I dreamed was real and true,
And we would live in joy forever,
You in me, and me in you.”
― Clive Barker, Days of Magic, Nights of War
tags: inspirational, love, poetry 924 likes like
Bob Dylan
“The future for me is already a thing of the past -
You were my first love and you will be my last”
― Bob Dylan, Bob Dylan - Love and Theft: Piano/Vocal/Guitar
tags: first-love, love 859 likes like
Elizabeth Gilbert
“If I love you, I will carry for you all your pain, I will assume for you all your debts (in every definition of the word), I will protect you from your own insecurity, I will protect upon you all sorts of good qualities that you have never actually cultivated in yourself and I will buy Christmas presents for your entire family. I will give you the sun and the rain, and if they are not available, I will give you a sun check and a rain check. I will give you all this and more, until I get so exhausted and depleted that the only way I can recover my energy is by becoming infatuated with someone else.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert
tags: love 852 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“I love you," he whispered, and that was the moment he knew what he was going to do. When you loved someone, you put their needs before your own. No matter how inconceivable those needs were; no matter how fucked up; no matter how much it made you feel like you were ripping yourself into pieces.”
― Jodi Picoult, The Pact
tags: love, self-sacrifice 846 likes like
P.G. Wodehouse
“The voice of Love seemed to call to me, but it was a wrong number.”
― P.G. Wodehouse, Very Good, Jeeves!
tags: humor, love 825 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“I guess what I'm trying to say is that you are there, in everything I am, in everything I've ever done, and looking back, I know that I should have told you know much you've always meant to me. ”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding
tags: love, sharing-love, telling-love 792 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love is what you make it. Unfortunately, I can’t make it today, as I have a doctor’s appointment.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
tags: absurd, doctor, funny, funny-quotes, humor, humor-quotes, love, witty-quotes 777 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“Of course you can have a true Shadowhunter name," Will said. "You can have mine."
Tessa stared at him, all black and white against the black-and-white snow and stone. "Your name?"
Will took a step toward her, till they stood face-to-face. Then he reached to take her hand and slid off her glove, which he put into his pocket. He held her bare hand in his, his fingers curved around hers. His hand was warm and callused, and his touch made her shiver. His eyes were steady and blue; they were everything that Will was: true and tender, sharp and witty, loving and kind. "Marry me," he said. "Marry me, Tess. Marry me and be called Tessa Herondale. Or be Tessa Gray, or be whatever you wish to call yourself, but marry me and stay with me and never leave me, for I cannot bear another day of my life to go by that does not have you in it.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess
tags: clockwork-princess, love, marriage-proposal, tessa-gray, will-herondale 726 likes like
Michelle Hodkin
“If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.”
― Michelle Hodkin, The Evolution of Mara Dyer
tags: love 681 likes like
Richelle Mead
“Because I can't help doing it," he said with a shrug. "And hey, if I keep loving you, maybe you'll eventually crack and love me too. Hell, I'm pretty sure you're already half in love with me."

"I am not! And everything you just said is ridiculous. That's terrible logic."

Adrian returned to his crossword puzzle. "Well, you can think what you want, so long as you remember-no matter how ordinary things seem between us-I'm still here, still in love with you, and care about you more than any other guy, evil or otherwise, ever will."

"I don't think you're evil."

"See? Things are already looking promising.”
― Richelle Mead, The Indigo Spell
tags: adrian-ivashkov, angst, friendship, humor, love, relationships, richelle-mead 673 likes like
John Green
“Nothing ever happens like you imagine it will”
― John Green, Paper Towns
tags: life, love, margo-roth-spiegelman, truth 662 likes like
Ernest Hemingway
“The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.”
― Ernest Hemingway, Men Without Women
tags: love, pain, relationships, self 648 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I told her I'd wait forever for her, but that was before I found somebody else who'd give me a ride home.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
tags: forever, funny, home, humor, impatience, impatient, life, love, patience, people, relationships, ride 645 likes like
Veronica Roth
“I wonder if fears ever really go away, or if they just lose their power over us.”
― Veronica Roth, Allegiant
tags: fear, love, power, powerful 644 likes like
Zayn Malik
“Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.”
― Zayn Malik
tags: cute, inspirational, life, love, one-direction, quote, sacrifice, zayn-malik 613 likes like
Lorrie Moore
“This is what happened in love. One of you cried a lot and then both of you grew sarcastic.”
― Lorrie Moore, Like Life
tags: love, relationships, sarcasm 609 likes like
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at the sky at night. All the stars are a-bloom with flowers...”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
tags: love 606 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“I don't think we get a choice in who we fall for," Ian whispers. "I think we just do.”
― Jodi Picoult, Keeping Faith
tags: love, romance 597 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“She wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven
tags: falling-in-love, love, nicholas-sparks, safe-haven, unexpected-love 595 likes like
Jorge Luis Borges
“Being with you and not being with you is the only way I have to measure time.”
― Jorge Luis Borges
tags: love, time 593 likes like
“...unrequited love does not die; it's only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled and wounded. For some unfortunates, it turns bitter and mean, and those who come after pay the price for the hurt done by the one who came before.”
― Elle Newmark, The Book of Unholy Mischief
tags: love, pain, unrequited-love 589 likes like
Susan Elizabeth Phillips
“I don't love you anymore", she whispered. "I don't love you at all." His throat closed. "It's all right, sweetheart. I love you enough for both of us.”
― Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Kiss an Angel
tags: love 583 likes like
Demi Lovato
“I can't set my hopes too high,
'Cause every hello ends with a goodbye.”
― Demi Lovato
tags: catch-me, demi-lovato, love, sad, sing 573 likes like
Veronica Roth
“Okay. Then...I can talk. Ask me something."
"Okay." He laughs shakily in my ear. "Why is your heart racing Tris?"
I cringe and say, "Well, I...I barely know you. I barely know you and I'm crammed up against you in a box, Four, what do you think?"...
"Maybe you were cut out for Candor," he says, "because you're a terrible liar.”
― Veronica Roth, Divergent
tags: beatrice-prior, cute, divergent, four, love, tris-prior, veronica-roth 572 likes like
Richelle Mead
“He sighed and then focused his eyes right on me. It was like drowning, drowning in seas of green. There was nothing in the world except for those eyes.
"I want to kiss you, Rose," he said softly. "And I want you to want me too.”
― Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss
“He does something to me, that boy. Every time. It’s his only detriment. He steps on my heart. He makes me cry.”
― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief
tags: heartbreak, love, sad 2145 likes like
Gayle Forman
“If you stay, I'll do whatever you want. I'll quit the band, go with you to New York. But if you need me to go away, I'll do that, too. I was talking to Liz and she said maybe coming back to your old life would be too painful, that maybe it'd be easier for you to erase us. And that would suck, but I'd do it. I can lose you like that if I don't lose you today. I'll let you go. If you stay.”
― Gayle Forman, If I Stay
tags: infatuation, life, love, self-sacrifice 1318 likes like
Rachel Cohn
“It's bullshit to think of friendship and romance as being different. They're not. They're just variations of the same love. Variations of the same desire to be close.”
― Rachel Cohn, Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List
tags: friendship, love, romance 1176 likes like
Maya Angelou
“My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.”
― Maya Angelou
tags: being-loved, courage, laugh, love, loving 1007 likes like
Dalai Lama XIV
“Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.”
― Dalai Lama XIV
tags: love 1000 likes like
Stieg Larsson
“What she had realised was that love was that moment when your heart was about to burst.”
― Stieg Larsson, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
tags: adoration, infatuation, love 894 likes like
Audrey Niffenegger
“Why is love intensified by absence?”
― Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Traveler's Wife
tags: love, yearning 838 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“You tell me you love me, but I’m not sure you know what love is, or how fast it flies, or how much it resembles a UFO, or what kind of weapon you’d use to shoot it down.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
tags: alien, aliens, extra-terrestrial, flies, fly, flying, funny, humor, love, resemble, shoot, ufo, weapon 581 likes like
Yann Martel
“I've never forgotten him. Dare I say I miss him? I do. I miss him. I still see him in my dreams. They are nightmares mostly, but nightmares tinged with love. Such is the strangeness of the human heart. I still cannot understand how he could abandon me so unceremoniously, without any sort of goodbye, without looking back even once. The pain is like an axe that chops my heart. ”
― Yann Martel, Life of Pi
tags: goodbye, heart, love, pain 578 likes like
Gayle Forman
“Please Mia," he implores. "Don't make me write a song.”
― Gayle Forman, If I Stay
tags: gayle-forman, if-i-stay, love 566 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“I've never minded it," he went on. "Being lost, that is. I had always thought one could not truly be lost if one knew one's own heart. But I fear I may be lost without knowing yours.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince
tags: feelings, heart, love 561 likes like
Dorothy Parker
“Inventory:

"Four be the things I am wiser to know:
Idleness, sorrow, a friend, and a foe.
Four be the things I'd been better without:
Love, curiosity, freckles, and doubt.
Three be the things I shall never attain:
Envy, content, and sufficient champagne.
Three be the things I shall have till I die:
Laughter and hope and a sock in the eye.”
― Dorothy Parker, The Complete Poems of Dorothy Parker
tags: champagne, contentment, curiosity, doubt, envy, foes, friends, hope, idleness, inventory, knowledge, laughter, life, love, sorrow, sufficienty, superfluity, unattainable, values, wisdom 560 likes like
“There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.”
― Melanie Griffith
tags: funny, love, romance 557 likes like
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.”
― Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Sonnets from the Portuguese
tags: love, poems, poetry, sonnet, sonnet-xlii 554 likes like
Eckhart Tolle
“To love is to recognize yourself in another.”
― Eckhart Tolle
tags: love 553 likes like
W.B. Yeats
“Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.”
― W.B. Yeats, The Wind Among the Reeds 1899
tags: dreams, love, money 547 likes like
Leo Buscaglia
“Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.”
― Leo Buscaglia
tags: love 546 likes like
Nora Ephron
“I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
― Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
tags: crazy, declarations-of-love, foibles, future, harry-burns, in-love, life, love, marriage-proposal, new-year-s-eve, romance, sally-albright, simple-life, simple-pleasures, true-love, when-harry-met-sally 544 likes like
E.E. Cummings
“anyone lived in a pretty how town
(with up so floating many bells down)
spring summer autumn winter
he sang his didn't he danced his did

Women and men(both little and small)
cared for anyone not at all
they sowed their isn't they reaped their same
sun moon stars rain

children guessed(but only a few
and down they forgot as up they grew
autumn winter spring summer)
that noone loved him more by more

when by now and tree by leaf
she laughed his joy she cried his grief
bird by snow and stir by still
anyone's any was all to her

someones married their everyones
laughed their cryings and did their dance
(sleep wake hope and then)they
said their nevers they slept their dream

stars rain sun moon
(and only the snow can begin to explain
how children are apt to forget to remember
with up so floating many bells down)

one day anyone died i guess
(and noone stooped to kiss his face)
busy folk buried them side by side
little by little and was by was

all by all and deep by deep
and more by more they dream their sleep
noone and anyone earth by april
wish by spirit and if by yes.

Women and men (both dong and ding)
summer autumn winter spring
reaped their sowing and went their came
sun moon stars rain”
― E.E. Cummings, Selected Poems
tags: love 544 likes like
Richelle Mead
“I'll find you. There is no place in this world you can hide from me. I'm watching.
Love, Dimitri”
― Richelle Mead, Spirit Bound
tags: devotion, dimitri, love, rosemarie, spirit-bound 543 likes like
Julie Kagawa
“His breath hitched, and he regarded me hungrily. “You’re playing with fire, you know that?”
“That’s weird, considering you’re an ice prin—” I didn’t get any further, as Ash leaned in and kissed me.”
― Julie Kagawa, Winter's Passage
tags: ash, love, meghan 542 likes like
Karl Lagerfeld
“Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you.”
― Karl Lagerfeld
tags: altruism, care, caring, designer, ego, happiness, life, love, nobody, self-love, self-sacrifice, selfish, wisdom 542 likes like
Sapardi Djoko Damono
“aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana;
dengan kata yang tak sempat diucapkan
kayu kepada api yang menjadikannya abu

aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana;
dengan isyarat yang tak sempat disampaikan awan kepada hujan yang menjadikannya tiada”
― Sapardi Djoko Damono
tags: love 539 likes like
Woody Allen
“Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go its pretty damn good.”
― Woody Allen
tags: funny, love, sex 539 likes like
Rumi
“That which God said to the rose, and caused it to laugh in full-blown beauty, He said to my heart, and made it a hundred times more beautiful.”
― Rumi
tags: inspirational, love, spiritual 531 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“It is the possibility that keeps me going, and though you may call me a dreamer or a fool or any other thing, I believe that anything is possible.”
― Nicholas Sparks
tags: inspirational, love, optimism, possibilities 526 likes like
Susan Polis Schutz
“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature. Take the power to control your own life. No one else can do it for you. Take the power to make your life happy.”
― Susan Polis Schutz
tags: forest, happiness, honesty, inspirational, life, love, nature, power 524 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“The only drink I like ice in is water, because you can’t water down water. I’m like that with love, too. Don’t you dare add any ice to the hot liquid loving I’m trying to pour all over you.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
tags: dare, drink, funny, hot, humor, ice, liquid, love, pour, water 520 likes like
Robert Goolrick
“If you don't receive love from the ones who are meant to love you, you will never stop looking for it.”
― Robert Goolrick, The End of the World as We Know It: Scenes from a Life
tags: longing, love, sad, searching, unrequited-love 518 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“All of sudden, this shooting star went by, and all I could think was that they were listening to us somehow. ”
― Nicholas Sparks

Famous Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Famous Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Famous Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Famous Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Famous Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Famous Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Famous Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Famous Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Famous Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Famous Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Famous Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment