Wednesday 19 March 2014

Images Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Images Love Quotes For Him Biography

“Hate the sin, love the sinner.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
tags: hate, love, religion, sin, sinners 3255 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“If you gave someone your heart and they died, did they take it with them? Did you spend the rest of forever with a hole inside you that couldn't be filled?”
― Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes
tags: death, heart, love 3217 likes like
Santosh Kalwar
“I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.”
― Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday
tags: cry, inspirational, joke, love, romance, smile 3207 likes like
Agatha Christie
“It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them. ”
― Agatha Christie, An Autobiography
tags: love 3200 likes like
Tom Robbins
“We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.”
― Tom Robbins
tags: love, sex 3190 likes like
E.M. Forster
“It isn't possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.”
― E.M. Forster, A Room with a View
tags: love, poets, romance 3156 likes like
J.R. Ward
“Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy, he thought. For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache, a nearly irresistable urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex. Yippee.”
― J.R. Ward, Dark Lover
tags: humor, jealousy, love 3114 likes like
Stephenie Meyer
“Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything.”
― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon
tags: edward, light, love, reason 3109 likes like
Suzanne Collins
“And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
tags: hunger-games, katniss-everdeen, love, peeta-mellark, smile, suzanne-collins 3092 likes like
Victor Hugo
“What Is Love? I have met in the streets a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul”
― Victor Hugo
tags: love, soul, stars 3060 likes like
Stephenie Meyer
“Look after my heart - I've left it with you.”
― Stephenie Meyer, Eclipse
tags: bella, edward, love, twilight-saga 3043 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.”
― Paulo Coelho
tags: love 2998 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“We live and breathe words. .... It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them. Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes and afraid, but always brave; the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds, I felt--I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt, dreamt. I felt I was dreaming and thinking and feeling with you. I dreamed what you dreamed, wanted what you wanted--and then I realized that truly I just wanted you.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince
tags: dreams, letters, love, love-at-first-sight, power-of-words, writing 2961 likes like
Milan Kundera
“You can't measure the mutual affection of two human beings by the number of words they exchange.”
― Milan Kundera
tags: love 2928 likes like
Stewart O'Nan
“You couldn't relive your life, skipping the awful parts, without losing what made it worthwhile. You had to accept it as a whole--like the world, or the person you loved.”
― Stewart O'Nan, The Odds: A Love Story
tags: acceptance, life, love, worth 2900 likes like
Jeaniene Frost
“I'm saying that I'm a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline homicidal bitch, and I want you to promise me that you're okay with that, because it's who I am, and you're what I need.”
― Jeaniene Frost, Halfway to the Grave
tags: humor, love 2894 likes like
Louis de Bernières
“Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the day, it is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your body. No, don't blush, I am telling you some truths. That is just being "in love", which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.”
― Louis de Bernières, Captain Corelli's Mandolin
tags: love 2886 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.”
― Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me
tags: absurd, crazy, funny, funny-and-random, humor, love, passion, romance, strange 2883 likes like
Edna St. Vincent Millay
“They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now”
― Edna St. Vincent Millay
tags: longing, love, missing, sadness 2867 likes like
Pablo Neruda
“Love is so short, forgetting is so long.”
― Pablo Neruda, Love: Ten Poems
tags: love 2816 likes like
Karen Marie Moning
“One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.”
― Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever
tags: kiss, love 2784 likes like
C.S. Lewis
“Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.”
― C.S. Lewis
tags: love 2773 likes like
Chuck Klosterman
“Art and love are the same thing: It’s the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you.”
― Chuck Klosterman, Killing Yourself to Live: 85% of a True Story
tags: art, love, profound 2718 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“In time, the hurt began to fade and it was easier to just let it go. At least I thought it was. But in every boy I met in the next few years, I found myself looking for you, and when the feelings got too strong, I'd write you another letter. But I never sent them for fear of what I might find. By then, you'd gone on with your life and I didn't want to think about you loving someone else. I wanted to remember us like we were that summer. I didn't ever want to lose that.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
tags: love 2693 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale.”
― Nicholas Sparks
tags: love, nicholas-sparks, relationships, the-choice 2691 likes like
Jane Austen
“I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
tags: love, romance 2680 likes like
Leo Tolstoy
“I think... if it is true that
there are as many minds as there
are heads, then there are as many
kinds of love as there are hearts.”
― Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
tags: care, diversity, heart, individuality, love, mind, seduction, soul 2670 likes like
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I'd never leave.”
― A.A. Milne
tags: goodbyes, love 2645 likes like
Rita Mae Brown
“Sorrow is how we learn to love. Your heart isn't breaking. It hurts because it's getting larger. The larger it gets, the more love it holds.”
― Rita Mae Brown, Riding Shotgun
tags: love 2622 likes like
Kahlil Gibran
“Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music. Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together, yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stand apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.”
― Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

“If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”
― Kahlil Gibran
tags: life, love, romance 2636 likes like
Pablo Neruda
“Well, now
If little by little you stop loving me
I shall stop loving you
Little by little
If suddenly you forget me
Do not look for me
For I shall already have forgotten you

If you think it long and mad the wind of banners that passes through my life
And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots
Remember
That on that day, at that hour, I shall lift my arms
And my roots will set off to seek another land”
― Pablo Neruda, Selected Poems
tags: forgetting, heartbreak, inspirational, living, love, moving-on 2631 likes like
Haruki Murakami
“If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.”
― Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
tags: inspirational, love 2596 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“You could have fooled me. Everytime I called you, Luke said you were sick. I figured you were avoiding me. Again."
"I wasn't. I did want to talk to you. I've been thinking about you all the time."
"I've been thinking about you, too."
"I really was sick. I swear. I almost died back there on the ship, you know."
"I know. Everytime you almost die, I almost die myself.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
tags: die, love, romance 2551 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
tags: life, love, passion 2509 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
tags: love, separation 2486 likes like
“Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.”
― Deborah Reber, Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul: 101 Stories of Life, Love and Learning
tags: acceptance, letting-go, love, moving-on 2486 likes like
Coco Chanel
“It’s probably not just by chance that I’m alone. It would be very hard for a man to live with me, unless he’s terribly strong. And if he’s stronger than I, I’m the one who can’t live with him. … I’m neither smart nor stupid, but I don’t think I’m a run-of-the-mill person. I’ve been in business without being a businesswoman, I’ve loved without being a woman made only for love. The two men I’ve loved, I think, will remember me, on earth or in heaven, because men always remember a woman who caused them concern and uneasiness. I’ve done my best, in regard to people and to life, without precepts, but with a taste for justice.”
― Coco Chanel
tags: autonomy, bachelorhood, empowerment, freedom, independence, individuality, love, marriage, matrimony, men, self-determination, self-sufficiency, singles, strength, women 2469 likes like
Lisa Schroeder
“Was it hard?" I ask.
Letting go?"

Not as hard as holding on to something that wasn't real.”
― Lisa Schroeder
tags: heartbreak, life, love 2450 likes like
Haruki Murakami
“Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who's in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It's like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven't seen in a long time.”
― Haruki Murakami
tags: love 2442 likes like
Fyodor Dostoyevsky
“What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov
tags: hell, love, suffering 2427 likes like
Mitch Albom
“Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.”
― Mitch Albom
tags: love 2422 likes like
Pablo Neruda
“I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets.
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day
I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.

I hunger for your sleek laugh,
your hands the color of a savage harvest,
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
I want to eat your skin like a whole almond.

I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,
I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,

and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,
hunting for you, for your hot heart,
Like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue.”
― Pablo Neruda
tags: love, poetry 2421 likes like
Eleanor Roosevelt
“It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
tags: love 2390 likes like
Melissa Marr
“Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter.”
― Melissa Marr, Ink Exchange
tags: love 2381 likes like
C.S. Lewis
“I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair
tags: hell, love, safe 2336 likes like
A.A. Milne
“How do you spell 'love'?" - Piglet
"You don't spell it...you feel it." - Pooh”
― A.A. Milne
tags: love, piglet, pooh-bear, winnie-the-pooh 2333 likes like
Suzanne Collins
“Peeta, how come I never know when you're having a nightmare?” I say.

“I don't know. I don't think I cry out or thrash around or anything. I just come to, paralyzed with terror,” he says.

“You should wake me,” I say, thinking about how I can interrupt his sleep two or three times on a bad night. About how long it can take to calm me down.

“It's not necessary. My nightmares are usually about losing you,” he says. “I'm okay once I realize you're here.”
― Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire
tags: catching-fire, katniss-and-peeta, katniss-everdeen, love, peeta-mellark, romance, the-hunger-games 2333 likes like
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach”
― Elizabeth Barrett Browning
tags: love, sonnet 2278 likes like
Pablo Neruda
“I want
To do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.”
― Pablo Neruda, Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair
tags: love 2264 likes like
C. JoyBell C.
“We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved.”
― C. JoyBell C.
tags: growing, humanity, inspirational, inspirational-life, inspirational-love, inspirational-quotes, learning, life-and-living, life-lessons, love, people, real-love, reality, reality-of-life, those-who-love-us, to-be-loved, true-love, what-matters 2258 likes like
Brian Andreas
“I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand & the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep & there are no words for that.”
― Brian Andreas, Story People
tags: inspiration, love, story-people 2251 likes like
Veronica Roth
“Then I realize what it is. It's him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.”
― Veronica Roth, Divergent
tags: love 2229 likes like
Friedrich Nietzsche
“The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
tags: enemies, friends, friendship, hatred, intelligence, knowledge, love, wisdom 2227 likes like
Oscar Wilde
“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”
― Oscar Wilde, An Ideal Husband
tags: love 2202 likes like
Chuck Palahniuk
“You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
tags: love 2189 likes like
Lemony Snicket
“Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.”
― Lemony Snicket, Horseradish
tags: babies, change, humor, love, parents 2171 likes like
Blaise Pascal
“The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.”
― Blaise Pascal
tags: heart, love, quip, reason 2165 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
tags: goodbye, inspiration, love 2155 likes like
Jamie McGuire
“I know we're fucked up, alright? I'm impulsive, and hot tempered, and you get under my skin like no one else. You act like you hate me one minute, and then need me the next. I never get anything right, and I don't deserve you...but I fucking love you, Abby. I love you more than I loved anyone or anything ever. When you're around, I don't need booze, or money, or the fighting, or the one-night stands...”
― Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster


Images Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

  

Images Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment