Wednesday 19 March 2014

Love Images Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Love Images Quotes Biography

“I'm lonely. Why do you think I had to learn to act so independent? I also get mad too quickly, and I hog the covers, and my second toe is longer than my big one. My hair has it's own zip code. Plus, I get certifiably crazy when I've got PMS. You don't love someone because they're perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”
― Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper
tags: love 1429 likes like
Ambrose Bierce
“Love, n. A temporary insanity curable by marriage.”
― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary
tags: insanity, love, marriage 1410 likes like
Albert Einstein
“Love is a better master than duty.”
― Albert Einstein
tags: love 1400 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“I don't want to lose you.' His voice almost a whisper. Seeing his haggard expression, she took his hand and squeezed it, then reluctantly let it go. She could feel the tears again, and she fought them back. 'But you don't want to keep me, either, do you?' To that, he had no response.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue
tags: love 1342 likes like
T.D. Jakes
“No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn't in submission to God!”
― T.D. Jakes
tags: christian, god, love, marriage, men, religion, spirituality, women 1157 likes like
Richard Siken
“You’re in a car with a beautiful boy, and he won’t tell you that he loves you, but he loves you. And you feel like you’ve done something terrible, like robbed a liquor store, or swallowed pills, or shoveled yourself a grave in the dirt, and you’re tired. You’re in a car with a beautiful boy, and you’re trying not to tell him that you love him, and you’re trying to choke down the feeling, and you’re trembling, but he reaches over and he touches you, like a prayer for which no words exist, and you feel your heart taking root in your body, like you’ve discovered something you didn’t even have a name for.”
― Richard Siken
tags: love 1124 likes like
Lisa Kleypas
“I want morning and noon and nightfall with you. I want your tears, your smiles, your kisses...the smell of your hair, the taste of your skin, the touch of your breath on my face. I want to see you in the final hour of my life...to lie in your arms as I take my last breath.”
― Lisa Kleypas, Again the Magic
tags: longing, love, lovers, reunion 1101 likes like
Veronica Roth
“I fell in love with him. But I don't just stay with him by default as if there's no one else available to me. I stay with him because I choose to, every day that I wake up, every day that we fight or lie to each other or disappoint each other. I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me.”
― Veronica Roth, Allegiant
tags: agency, choices, love 1077 likes like
Bertrand Russell
“To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already 3-parts dead.”
― Bertrand Russell
tags: life, love 1067 likes like
Jay Asher
“If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I'd be soaring in flight.”
― Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why
tags: love 1056 likes like
Haruki Murakami
“here she is, all mine, trying her best to give me all she can. How could I ever hurt her? But I didn’t understand then. That I could hurt somebody so badly she would never recover. That a person can, just by living, damage another human being beyond repair.”
― Haruki Murakami, South of the Border, West of the Sun
tags: hurt, love 1050 likes like
Maggie Stiefvater
“You're like a song that I heard when I was a little kid but forgot I knew until I heard it again.”
― Maggie Stiefvater, Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception
tags: beautiful, completion, love, music, recognition, sad 1045 likes like
Jenny Han
“Moments, when lost, can't be found again. They're just gone.”
― Jenny Han, The Summer I Turned Pretty
tags: bellys, love, missed-chances, romance 1044 likes like
E.E. Cummings
“i like my body when it is with your
body. It is so quite new a thing.
Muscles better and nerves more.
i like your body. i like what it does,
i like its hows. i like to feel the spine
of your body and its bones, and the trembling
-firm-smooth ness and which i will
again and again and again
kiss, i like kissing this and that of you,
i like, slowly stroking the, shocking fuzz
of your electric fur, and what-is-it comes
over parting flesh ... And eyes big love-crumbs,

and possibly i like the thrill

of under me you so quite new.”
― E.E. Cummings
tags: love, poetry 1043 likes like
Vladimir Nabokov
“I think it is all a matter of love; the more you love a memory the stronger and stranger it becomes”
― Vladimir Nabokov
tags: infatuation, love, memory, recollection, remembrance 1038 likes like
Emily Brontë
“Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living. You said I killed you--haunt me then. The murdered do haunt their murderers. I believe--I know that ghosts have wandered the earth. Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad. Only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! It is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!”
― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
tags: catherine, haunting, heathcliff, love, malediction, restlessness 1037 likes like
Jenny O'Connell
“[H]iding how you really feel and trying to make everyone happy doesn't make you nice, it just makes you a liar.”
― Jenny O'Connell, The Book of Luke
tags: honesty, life, life-lessons, love 1033 likes like
Elizabeth Gilbert
“One thing I do know about intimacy is that there are certain natural laws which govern the sexual experience of two people, and that these laws cannot be budged any more than gravity can be negotiated with. To feel physically comfortable with someone else's body is not a decision you can make. It has very little to do with how two people think or act or talk or even look. The mysterious magnet is either there, buried somewhere deep behind the sternum, or it is not. When it isn't there (as I have learned in the past, with heartbreaking clarity) you can no more force it to exist than a surgeon can force a patient's body to accept a kidney from the wrong donor. My friend Annie says it all comes down to one simple question: "Do you want your belly pressed against this person's belly forever --or not?”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
tags: love 1024 likes like
Lady Gaga
“Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.”
― Lady Gaga
tags: brick, dead, house, humor, lady-gaga, love 1021 likes like
E.E. Cummings
“Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.”
― E.E. Cummings
tags: love 1021 likes like
William Goldman
“Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.”
― William Goldman, The Princess Bride
tags: adoration, ardor, love 1017 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“You can’t put a price tag on love. But if you could, I’d wait for it to go on sale.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
tags: funny, humor, love, price, sale 1015 likes like
L.M. Montgomery
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a gay knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways; perhaps it revealed itself in seeming prose, until some sudden shaft of illumination flung athwart its pages betrayed the rhythm and the music, perhaps . . . perhaps . . . love unfolded naturally out of a beautiful friendship, as a golden-hearted rose slipping from its green sheath.”
― L.M. Montgomery
tags: love, romance 1015 likes like
J.K. Rowling
“Snape's patronus was a doe,' said Harry, 'the same as my mother's because he loved her for nearly all of his life, from when they were children.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
tags: fidelity, infatuation, love, unrequited-love 1004 likes like
C. JoyBell C.
“You only need one man to love you. But him to love you free like a wildfire, crazy like the moon, always like tomorrow, sudden like an inhale and overcoming like the tides. Only one man and all of this.”
― C. JoyBell C.
tags: inspirational, inspirational-love, inspiring, love, men, passion, real-love, the-love-of-a-man, true-love 995 likes like
Andrew Solomon
“Listen to the people who love you. Believe that they are worth living for even when you don't believe it. Seek out the memories depression takes away and project them into the future. Be brave; be strong; take your pills. Exercise because it's good for you even if every step weighs a thousand pounds. Eat when food itself disgusts you. Reason with yourself when you have lost your reason.”
― Andrew Solomon, The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression
tags: belief, bravery, courage, depression, eating, exercise, food, future, life, living, love, loved-ones, medication, memories, reason, strength 983 likes like
Rumi
“Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.”
― Rumi
tags: be-yourself, love, self-actualization 979 likes like
J.K. Rowling
“Your mother died to save you. If there is one thing Voldemort cannot understand, it is love. Love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves it's own mark. To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
tags: death, love 971 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“Spending time with you showed me what I’ve been missing in my life.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Choice
tags: love 971 likes like
William Shakespeare
“Don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it.”
― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

“When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
― Arrigo Boito
tags: love 2519 likes like
J.K. Rowling
“Well?" Ron said finally, looking up at Harry. "How was it?"
Harry considered it for a moment. "Wet," he said truthfully.
Ron made a noise that might have indicated jubilation or disgust, it was hard to tell.
"Because she was crying," Harry continued heavily.
"Oh," said Ron, his smile faded slightly. "Are you that bad at kissing?"
"Dunno," said Harry, who hadn't considered this, and immediately felt rather worried. "Maybe I am.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
tags: dating, harry-potter, kiss, love, ron-weasley 1366 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he'd been lucky enough to find her.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song
tags: love 1332 likes like
Kathleen Tessaro
“If you can capture a woman's imagination, then you will have her. But imagination is a strange creature. It needs time and distance to function properly.”
― Kathleen Tessaro
tags: love, romance 1237 likes like
Orson Scott Card
“In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.”
― Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
tags: enemy, epiphany, hate, love, understanding 1058 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“I've been in love before, it's like a narcotic. At first it brings the euphoria of complete surrender. The next day you want more. You're not addicted yet, but you like the sensation, and you think you can still control things.You think about the person you love for two minutes then forget them for three hours. But then you get used to that person, and you begin to be completely dependent on them. Now you think about him for three hours and forget him for two minutes. If he's not there, you feel like an addict who can't get a fix. And just as addicts steal and humiliate themselves to get what they need, you're willing to do anything for love."- By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept”
― Paulo Coelho
tags: inspiration, life, life-lessons, love, paulo-coelho 1050 likes like
George R.R. Martin
“The things we love destroy us every time, lad. Remember that.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
tags: love, mormont 988 likes like
Dr. Seuss
“I am weird, you are weird. Everyone in this world is weird. One day two people come together in mutual weirdness and fall in love.”
― Dr. Seuss
tags: love, weirdness 988 likes like
John Green
“I'll fight it. I'll fight it for you. Don't you worry about me, Hazel Grace. I'm okay. I'll find a way to hang around and annoy you for a long time.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
tags: augustus-waters, bittersweet, hazel-grace, love, sad, sweet, the-fault-in-our-stars 986 likes like
Richelle Mead
“What was love, really? Flowers, chocolate, and poetry? Or was it something else? Was it being able to finish someone's jokes? Was it having absolute faith that someone was there at your back? Was it knowing someone so well that they instantly understood why you did the things you did—and shared those same beliefs?”
― Richelle Mead, Last Sacrifice
tags: faith, love 971 likes like
Charlotte Brontë
“I had not intended to love him; the reader knows I had wrought hard to extirpate from my soul the germs of love there detected; and now, at the first renewed view of him, they spontaneously revived, great and strong! He made me love him without looking at me.”
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
tags: affection, attraction, love 968 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go.
I love you, T.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
tags: lost-love, love 958 likes like
Diana Wynne Jones
“I think we ought to live happily ever after.”
― Diana Wynne Jones, Howl's Moving Castle
tags: happily-ever-after, love 941 likes like
Mother Teresa
“The greatest disease in the West today is not TB or leprosy; it is being unwanted, unloved, and uncared for. We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love. The poverty in the West is a different kind of poverty -- it is not only a poverty of loneliness but also of spirituality. There's a hunger for love, as there is a hunger for God.”
― Mother Teresa, A Simple Path: Mother Teresa
tags: inspiration, love, medicine, poverty, spirituality, uncaring 941 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“Now very much against her will, she thought of the way Jace had looked at her then, the blaze of faith in his eyes, his belief in her. He had always thought she was strong. He had showed it in everything he did, in every look and every touch. Simon had faith in her too, yet when he'd held her, it had been as if she were something fragile, something made of delicate glass. But Jace had held her with all the strength he had, never wondering if she could take it--he'd known she was as strong has he was.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
tags: clary-fray, faith, jace-wayland, love, strength 937 likes like
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
tags: caring, inspirational, love, roses, time 936 likes like
Mary Zimmerman
“Let me die the moment my love dies.
Let me not outlive my own capacity to love.
Let me die still loving, and so, never die.”
― Mary Zimmerman, Metamorphoses
tags: die, love 935 likes like
Haruki Murakami
“Is it possible, in the final analysis, for one human being to achieve perfect understanding of another?
We can invest enormous time and energy in serious efforts to know another person, but in the end, how close can we come to that person's essence? We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone?”
― Haruki Murakami, The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle
tags: essence, friendship, important, love, people, philosophy, possibility, thought 926 likes like
Sylvia Plath
“I have never found anybody who could stand to accept the daily demonstrative love I feel in me, and give back as good as I give.”
― Sylvia Plath, The Journals of Sylvia Plath
tags: acceptance, love 920 likes like
Lauren Oliver
“I know that the whole point—the only point—is to
find the things that matter, and hold on to them, and fight for them, and refuse to
let them go.”
― Lauren Oliver, Delirium
tags: fight, life, love 917 likes like
Mahatma Gandhi
“Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
tags: brotherly-love, enemies, fighting, love, peace, trial, victory 916 likes like
Katja Millay
“People like to say love is unconditional, but it's not, and even if it was unconditional, it's still never free. There's always an expectation attached. They always want something in return. Like they want you to be happy or whatever and that makes you automatically responsible for their happiness because they won't be happy unless you are ... I just don't want that responsibility.”
― Katja Millay, The Sea of Tranquility
tags: happiness, love, relationships, responsibility, unconditional-love 913 likes like
Pablo Neruda
“Love.

Because of you, in gardens of blossoming
Flowers I ache from the perfumes of spring.
I have forgotten your face, I no longer
Remember your hands; how did your lips
Feel on mine?

Because of you, I love the white statues
Drowsing in the parks, the white statues that
Have neither voice nor sight.

I have forgotten your voice, your happy voice;
I have forgotten your eyes.

Like a flower to its perfume, I am bound to
My vague memory of you. I live with pain
That is like a wound; if you touch me, you will
Make to me an irreperable harm.

Your caresses enfold me, like climbing
Vines on melancholy walls.

I have forgotten your love, yet I seem to
Glimpse you in every window.

Because of you, the heady perfumes of
Summer pain me; because of you, I again
Seek out the signs that precipitate desires:
Shooting stars, falling objects.”
― Pablo Neruda
tags: love, poetry 912 likes like
J.K. Rowling
“When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
tags: infatuation, love, love-struck, obsession 910 likes like
William Shakespeare
“Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And too often is his gold complexion dimm'd:
And every fair from fair sometimes declines,
By chance or natures changing course untrimm'd;
By thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this and this gives life to thee.”
― William Shakespeare, Shakespeare's Sonnets
tags: love, shakespeare, youth 910 likes like
Aimee Carter
“I care," he said in a trembling voice. "I care so much that I do not know how to tell you without it seeming inconsequential compared to how I feel. Even if I am distant at times and seem as if I do not want to be with you, it is only because this scares me, too.”
― Aimee Carter, The Goddess Test
tags: god-of-the-underworld, hades, henry, love, relationships 899 likes like
Colette
“It's so curious: one can resist tears and 'behave' very well in the hardest hours of grief. But then someone makes you a friendly sign behind a window, or one notices that a flower that was in bud only yesterday has suddenly blossomed, or a letter slips from a drawer... and everything collapses. ”
― Colette
tags: collapse, curiosity, flowers, friendly, friends, grief, letter, love, smile, tears 897 likes like
Fyodor Dostoyevsky
“The soul is healed by being with children.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
tags: children, healing, humility, inspiration, love, openness, society 894 likes like
Stephenie Meyer
“I'm gonna fight for you, until your heart stops beating.”
― Stephenie Meyer, Eclipse
tags: devotion, love, promise 884 likes like
Martha Gellhorn
“I know enough to know that no woman should ever marry a man who hated his mother.”
― Martha Gellhorn, Selected Letters


Love Images Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Images Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Images Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Images Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Images Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Images Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Images Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Images Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Images Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

 

Love Images Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Images Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment