Wednesday 19 March 2014

Quote Images About Love Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Quote Images About Love Biography

“If he loved with all the powers of his puny being, he couldn't love as much in eighty years as I could in a day.”
― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
tags: ardor, classic, heathcliff, love 1426 likes like
Rick Riordan
“Afterward, I had the last laugh. I made an air bubble at the bottom of the lake. Our friends kept waiting for us to come up, but hey-when you are the son of Poseidon, you don't have to hurry. And it was pretty much the best underwater kiss of all time.”
― Rick Riordan
tags: cute, isaiat, kiss, love, mart, percy-jackson, underwater 1327 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“He made a sound like a choked laughed before he reached out and pulled her into her arms. She was aware of Luke watching them from the window, but she shut her eyes resolutely and buried her face against Jace's shoulder. He smelled of salt and blood, and only when his mouth came close to her ear did she understand what he was saying, and it was the simplest litany of all: her name, just her name.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
tags: ardor, city-of-bones, clary-fray, jace-wayland, love 1258 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“The damage was permanent; there would always be scars. But even the angriest scars faded over time until it was difficult to see them written on the skin at all, and the only thing that remained was the memory of how painful it had been.”
― Jodi Picoult
tags: inspirational, love, pain 1202 likes like
Victor Hugo
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”
― Victor Hugo
tags: love 1175 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I can tell if two people are in love by how they hold each other’s hands, and how thick their sanitation gloves are.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
tags: absurd, funny, funny-quotes, gloves, holding-hands, humor, humor-quotes, in-love, life, love, relationships, witty-quotes 1034 likes like
James Patterson
“He could totally be your boyfriend," [Angel] went on with annoying persistance. "You guys could get married. I could be like a junior bridesmaid. Total could be your flower dog."
"I'm only a kid!" I shrieked. "I can't get married!"
"You could in New Hampshire."
My mouth dropped open. How does she know this stuff? "Forget it! No one's getting married!" I hissed. "Not in New Hampshire or anywhere else! Not in a box, not with a fox! Now go to sleep, before I kill you!”
― James Patterson, Max
tags: angel, fang, humor, love, marriage, max, maxride, relationships 973 likes like
P.C. Cast
“Last time I saw you, I said that it hurt too much to love you. But I was wrong about that. The truth is it hurts too much not to love you.”
― P.C. Cast
tags: house-of-night, love 946 likes like
Charlie Huston
“One day, when I am a braver man, I will tell her these things, and then I will look her in the eye tell her I love her and ask her to be only mine. But until that day, we're just friends.”
― Charlie Huston, Already Dead
tags: love, romance 941 likes like
Willa Cather
“Where there is great love, there are always miracles.”
― Willa Cather
tags: love 826 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“Yes... it wasn't over, it still isn't over.”
― Nicholas Sparks
tags: love 767 likes like
Fred Rogers
“Part of the problem with the word 'disabilities' is that it immediately suggests an inability to see or hear or walk or do other things that many of us take for granted. But what of people who can't feel? Or talk about their feelings? Or manage their feelings in constructive ways? What of people who aren't able to form close and strong relationships? And people who cannot find fulfillment in their lives, or those who have lost hope, who live in disappointment and bitterness and find in life no joy, no love? These, it seems to me, are the real disabilities.”
― Fred Rogers, The World According to Mister Rogers: Important Things to Remember
tags: bitterness, disability, disappointment, emptiness, feelings, fulfillment, happiness, hope, joy, love, potential, relationships, self-awareness 733 likes like
C. JoyBell C.
“If I am to be fallen into love, I will. And if as a result I will appear to be stupid, disillusioned, and of poor judgment, I will. And I would be damned if I cared what other people think. For I would rather be thought of as all of these things, than not love. If in loving, I become the naked woman on the horse, I will ride that horse with my head held high. This is my spirit. I am unbreakable.”
― C. JoyBell C.
tags: bravery, courage, fearless, fight-for-love, human, inspirational, inspirational-love, inspirational-quotes, inspiring, love, passion, passionate-life, passionate-love, strength, unbreakable, unbreakable-spirit 714 likes like
“Because, if you could love someone, and keep loving them, without being loved back . . . then that love had to be real. It hurt too much to be anything else.”
― Sarah Cross, Kill Me Softly
tags: kill-me-softly, love, real-love, sarah-cross, unrequited-love 690 likes like
Kahlil Gibran
“No human relation gives one possession in another—every two souls are absolutely different. In friendship or in love, the two side by side raise hands together to find what one cannot reach alone.”
― Kahlil Gibran
tags: friendship, love 682 likes like
Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez
“nothing in this world was more difficult than love.”
― Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez
tags: life, love, reality, relationships 682 likes like
Katerina Stoykova Klemer
“Moving on is easy. It's staying moved on that's trickier.”
― Katerina Stoykova Klemer
tags: breaking-up, love, moving-on, relationships 661 likes like
Richard Siken
“Eventually something you love is going to be taken away. And then you will fall to the floor crying. And then, however much later, it is finally happening to you: you’re falling to the floor crying thinking, “I am falling to the floor crying,” but there’s an element of the ridiculous to it — you knew it would happen and, even worse, while you’re on the floor crying you look at the place where the wall meets the floor and you realize you didn’t paint it very well.”
― Richard Siken
tags: crying, love, regret 659 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“She leaned forward and caught at his hand, pressing it between her own. The touch was like white fire through his veins. He could not feel her skin only the cloth of her gloves, and yet it did not matter. You kindled me, heap of ashes that I am, into fire. He had wondered once why love was always phrased in terms of burning. The conflagration in his own veins, now, gave the answer.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess
tags: desire, fire, love, tessa-gray, will-herondale 654 likes like
Jess C. Scott
“I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are.”
― Jess C. Scott, The Devilin Fey
tags: dark, dark-divine, dark-humor, dark-lover, darkness, desire, emotion, emotional, emotional-plague, emotionally-scared, emotions, envy, gothic, gothic-fiction, gothic-romance, incubus, life, love, lust, paranormal, paranormal-fiction, paranormal-romance, passion, self, succubus, supernatural, supernaturalism, truth, urban-fantasy 644 likes like
David Nicholls
“You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this. Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle”
― David Nicholls, One Day
tags: gifts, love, self-confidence 639 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“Love meant jumping off a cliff and trusting that a certain person would be there to catch you at the bottom.”
― Jodi Picoult, Second Glance
tags: faith, love, trust 635 likes like
Stephanie Laurens
“My heart only ever had one thought, one want. One need. Despite all, in spite of all...All my heart has ever wanted is you.”
― Stephanie Laurens, The Edge of Desire
tags: adoration, dream, longing, love, need, romance, yearning 634 likes like
Neil Gaiman
“Sleep my little baby-oh
Sleep until you waken
When you wake you'll see the world
If I'm not mistaken...

Kiss a lover
Dance a measure,
Find your name
And buried treasure...

Face your life
Its pain,
Its pleasure,
Leave no path untaken.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book
tags: awakening, choice, dance, identity, individuality, life, love, name, pain, pleasure, sleep, treasure 630 likes like
Jimi Hendrix
“The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye...until we meet again”
― Jimi Hendrix
tags: eye, goodbye, hello, life, love, song-lyrics 626 likes like
Toni Morrison
“She is a friend of my mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order.”
― Toni Morrison, Beloved
tags: friendship, love 625 likes like
“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

(Ecclesiastes 3:1-8, NIV)”
― Anonymous, Study Bible: NIV
tags: ecclesiastes, life, love, romance, scripture, youth 618 likes like
Lauren Kate
“Would he find her?
Without question.
Would he save her?
Always.”
― Lauren Kate, Torment
tags: love 617 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“Looking at him now-even if she hadn't been in love with him, that part of her that was her mother's daugher, that loved every beautiful thing for its beauty alone, would still have wanted him.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
tags: adoration, beauty, love, well-said 603 likes like
Jennifer E. Smith
“Love is the strangest, most illogical thing in the world.”
― Jennifer E. Smith, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

“I think I fell in love with her, a little bit. Isn't that dumb? But it was like I knew her. Like she was my oldest, dearest friend. The kind of person you can tell anything to, no matter how bad, and they'll still love you, because they know you. I wanted to go with her. I wanted her to notice me. And then she stopped walking. Under the moon, she stopped. And looked at us. She looked at me. Maybe she was trying to tell me something; I don't know. She probably didn't even know I was there. But I'll always love her. All my life.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 8: Worlds' End
tags: death, friends, love 1219 likes like
Anaïs Nin
“Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you. You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic.”
― Anaïs Nin
tags: anxiety, love, saveing 1179 likes like
Margaret Atwood
“I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.”
― Margaret Atwood
tags: love, obsession, sleep 1133 likes like
J.K. Rowling
“Ginny, listen...I can't be involved with you anymore. We've got to stop seeing each other. We can't be together."
"It's for some stupid noble reason isn't it?"
"It's been like...like something out of someone else's life these last few weeks with you. But I can't...we can't...I've got to do things alone now. Voldemort uses people his enemies are close to. He's already used you as bait once, and that was just because you were my best friend's sister. Think how much danger you'll be in if we keep this up. He'll know, he'll find out. He'll try and get me through you."
"What if I don't care?"
"I care. How do you think I'd feel if this was your funeral...and it was my fault...”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
tags: death, ginny-weasley, harry-potter, love, voldemort 968 likes like
Maya Angelou
“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
― Maya Angelou
tags: love 941 likes like
Clive Barker
“I dreamed I spoke in another's language,
I dreamed I lived in another's skin,
I dreamed I was my own beloved,
I dreamed I was a tiger's kin.

I dreamed that Eden lived inside me,
And when I breathed a garden came,
I dreamed I knew all of Creation,
I dreamed I knew the Creator's name.

I dreamed--and this dream was the finest--
That all I dreamed was real and true,
And we would live in joy forever,
You in me, and me in you.”
― Clive Barker, Days of Magic, Nights of War
tags: inspirational, love, poetry 922 likes like
Bob Dylan
“The future for me is already a thing of the past -
You were my first love and you will be my last”
― Bob Dylan, Bob Dylan - Love and Theft: Piano/Vocal/Guitar
tags: first-love, love 859 likes like
Elizabeth Gilbert
“If I love you, I will carry for you all your pain, I will assume for you all your debts (in every definition of the word), I will protect you from your own insecurity, I will protect upon you all sorts of good qualities that you have never actually cultivated in yourself and I will buy Christmas presents for your entire family. I will give you the sun and the rain, and if they are not available, I will give you a sun check and a rain check. I will give you all this and more, until I get so exhausted and depleted that the only way I can recover my energy is by becoming infatuated with someone else.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert
tags: love 852 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“I love you," he whispered, and that was the moment he knew what he was going to do. When you loved someone, you put their needs before your own. No matter how inconceivable those needs were; no matter how fucked up; no matter how much it made you feel like you were ripping yourself into pieces.”
― Jodi Picoult, The Pact
tags: love, self-sacrifice 846 likes like
P.G. Wodehouse
“The voice of Love seemed to call to me, but it was a wrong number.”
― P.G. Wodehouse, Very Good, Jeeves!
tags: humor, love 825 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“I guess what I'm trying to say is that you are there, in everything I am, in everything I've ever done, and looking back, I know that I should have told you know much you've always meant to me. ”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding
tags: love, sharing-love, telling-love 792 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love is what you make it. Unfortunately, I can’t make it today, as I have a doctor’s appointment.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
tags: absurd, doctor, funny, funny-quotes, humor, humor-quotes, love, witty-quotes 777 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“Of course you can have a true Shadowhunter name," Will said. "You can have mine."
Tessa stared at him, all black and white against the black-and-white snow and stone. "Your name?"
Will took a step toward her, till they stood face-to-face. Then he reached to take her hand and slid off her glove, which he put into his pocket. He held her bare hand in his, his fingers curved around hers. His hand was warm and callused, and his touch made her shiver. His eyes were steady and blue; they were everything that Will was: true and tender, sharp and witty, loving and kind. "Marry me," he said. "Marry me, Tess. Marry me and be called Tessa Herondale. Or be Tessa Gray, or be whatever you wish to call yourself, but marry me and stay with me and never leave me, for I cannot bear another day of my life to go by that does not have you in it.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess
tags: clockwork-princess, love, marriage-proposal, tessa-gray, will-herondale 725 likes like
Michelle Hodkin
“If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.”
― Michelle Hodkin, The Evolution of Mara Dyer
tags: love 676 likes like
Richelle Mead
“Because I can't help doing it," he said with a shrug. "And hey, if I keep loving you, maybe you'll eventually crack and love me too. Hell, I'm pretty sure you're already half in love with me."

"I am not! And everything you just said is ridiculous. That's terrible logic."

Adrian returned to his crossword puzzle. "Well, you can think what you want, so long as you remember-no matter how ordinary things seem between us-I'm still here, still in love with you, and care about you more than any other guy, evil or otherwise, ever will."

"I don't think you're evil."

"See? Things are already looking promising.”
― Richelle Mead, The Indigo Spell
tags: adrian-ivashkov, angst, friendship, humor, love, relationships, richelle-mead 671 likes like
John Green
“Nothing ever happens like you imagine it will”
― John Green, Paper Towns
tags: life, love, margo-roth-spiegelman, truth 661 likes like
Ernest Hemingway
“The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.”
― Ernest Hemingway, Men Without Women
tags: love, pain, relationships, self 645 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I told her I'd wait forever for her, but that was before I found somebody else who'd give me a ride home.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
tags: forever, funny, home, humor, impatience, impatient, life, love, patience, people, relationships, ride 644 likes like
Veronica Roth
“I wonder if fears ever really go away, or if they just lose their power over us.”
― Veronica Roth, Allegiant
tags: fear, love, power, powerful 638 likes like
Zayn Malik
“Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.”
― Zayn Malik
tags: cute, inspirational, life, love, one-direction, quote, sacrifice, zayn-malik 614 likes like
Lorrie Moore
“This is what happened in love. One of you cried a lot and then both of you grew sarcastic.”
― Lorrie Moore, Like Life
tags: love, relationships, sarcasm 608 likes like
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at the sky at night. All the stars are a-bloom with flowers...”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
tags: love 604 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“I don't think we get a choice in who we fall for," Ian whispers. "I think we just do.”
― Jodi Picoult, Keeping Faith
tags: love, romance 597 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“She wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven
tags: falling-in-love, love, nicholas-sparks, safe-haven, unexpected-love 593 likes like
Jorge Luis Borges
“Being with you and not being with you is the only way I have to measure time.”
― Jorge Luis Borges
tags: love, time 591 likes like
“...unrequited love does not die; it's only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled and wounded. For some unfortunates, it turns bitter and mean, and those who come after pay the price for the hurt done by the one who came before.”
― Elle Newmark, The Book of Unholy Mischief
tags: love, pain, unrequited-love 590 likes like
Susan Elizabeth Phillips
“I don't love you anymore", she whispered. "I don't love you at all." His throat closed. "It's all right, sweetheart. I love you enough for both of us.”
― Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Kiss an Angel
tags: love 582 likes like
Demi Lovato
“I can't set my hopes too high,
'Cause every hello ends with a goodbye.”
― Demi Lovato
tags: catch-me, demi-lovato, love, sad, sing 573 likes like
Veronica Roth
“Okay. Then...I can talk. Ask me something."
"Okay." He laughs shakily in my ear. "Why is your heart racing Tris?"
I cringe and say, "Well, I...I barely know you. I barely know you and I'm crammed up against you in a box, Four, what do you think?"...
"Maybe you were cut out for Candor," he says, "because you're a terrible liar.”
― Veronica Roth, Divergent
tags: beatrice-prior, cute, divergent, four, love, tris-prior, veronica-roth 567 likes like
Richelle Mead
“He sighed and then focused his eyes right on me. It was like drowning, drowning in seas of green. There was nothing in the world except for those eyes.
"I want to kiss you, Rose," he said softly. "And I want you to want me too.”



Quote Images About Love Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Quote Images About Love Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Quote Images About Love Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Quote Images About Love Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Quote Images About Love Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Quote Images About Love Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Quote Images About Love Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Quote Images About Love Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Quote Images About Love Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

  

Quote Images About Love Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Quote Images About Love Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment