Wednesday 19 March 2014

Cute Love Quote Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Cute Love Quote Images Biography

Being a mother is the highest paid job in the world, since the payment is in pure love!Unknown
 
translate quote    Love  Mother
When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of the habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.Unknown
 
translate quote    I Love You  Love
It takes a boy, to take care of his toy. But it takes a man, to take care of a lady.
It takes confidence, to say "I love you". But it takes courage, to mean it.
It takes moments, to fall in love. But it takes a mistake, to ruin it all.Unknown
 
translate quote    Falling In Love  I Love You  Love  Man  Mistakes
I heard you're a player.
So, let's play a game.
Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight.
Let's talk 24/7.
Let's tell each other good morning and good night every day.
Let's take walks together.
Let's give each other nicknames.
Let's go on dates.
Let's talk on the phone all night long.
Let's hold each other.
Let's kiss and hug.
And whoever falls in love first?
LosesUnknown
 
translate quote    Falling In Love  Hug  Love
No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.Unknown
 
translate quote    Heart  Love
If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy, it doesn't matter how much you love them, you need to let them go.Unknown
 
translate quote    Happiness  Love  Need
A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soul mate, the one you can tell your dreams to. He'll smile at you, but he'll never laugh at your heart. He'll brush the hair out of your eyes. Send you flowers when you least expect it. He'll stare at you during the movies, even though he paid $8 to see it. He'll call to say goodnight or just cause he is thinking of you. He'll look in your eyes and tell you, you're the most beautiful girl in the world, and for the first time in your life, you'll believe it.Nicholas Sparks
 
translate quote    Guy  Love  Smile  Soulmate
Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before.Unknown
 
translate quote    Disappointment  Hope  Hurt  Love
I never wished for a perfect partner,
I never expected for an amazing romance.
All I wanted is someone who brings back the love that I gave.
Someone who I can call “mine”.Unknown

I miss you as soon as I wake up.
I miss you when I'm about to sleep.
I wish you're always here next to me. Love you...Unknown
 
translate quote    I Miss You  Love  Sleep
In your lifetime you will find and meet one person who will love you more than anybody you have ever known and will know. They will love you with every bit of energy and soul. They will sacrifice, surrender and give so much that it scares you. Someday you’ll know who that is. Sometimes people realize who it was.Unknown
 
translate quote    Love  Realize
Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.Unknown
 
translate quote    Falling In Love  Finding Love  Love
Every girl has three guys in her life. The one she loves, the one she hates, and the one she can't live without. And in the end, they are all the same guy.Unknown
 
translate quote    Girl  Guy  Hate  Love
You know what I love most about us? I love how comfortable we are with each other. I love how we endlessly make fun of each other, but never take the teasing to heart. I absolutely adore how when I turn away from you when we're fighting, you try to stay mad, and then run after me. I love the look in your eyes when we kiss or how you stay up to watch me sleep. I love how I can call you anytime when I need someone and somehow you never cease to make me laugh. I love how you need me as much as i need you. And most of all, I love how you love me.Unknown
 
translate quote    Fighting  Love  Love Me  Need
Go after her. Don’t sit there and wait for her to call. Go after her because that's what you should do if you love someone, don’t wait for them to give you a sign because it might never come. Don’t let people happen to you, don’t let me happen to you, or her, she’s not a television show or tornado. There are people I might have loved had they gotten on the airplane or run down the street after me or called me up drunk at four in the morning because they need to tell me right now and because they cannot regret this and I always thought I’d be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable and honest and making someone fall in love with you is easy and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone’s idea of love but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do. Go scream it and be with her in meaningful ways because that is beautiful and that is generous and that is what loving someone is, that is raw and that is unguarded, and that is all that is worth anything, really.Unknown
 
translate quote    Crazy  Love
Someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Someday you'll miss me like I missed you. Someday you'll need me like I needed you. Someday you'll love me but I won't love you.Unknown
 
translate quote    Crying  Love  Need
9 ways to love (Advice)
1.Listen without interrupting
2.Speak without accusing
3.Give without sparing
4.Answer without arguing
5.Share without pretending
6.Enjoy without complaint
7.Trust without wavering
8.Forgive without
9.Promise without forgetting.Unknown
 
translate quote    Advice  Forget  Forgiveness  Love  Promise  Trust
The most painful love there is, is the love left unshown. A love that cannot be expressed, affection left unknown. The love that withholds touching, afraid of what it would say, and the most painful thing about unexpressed love is, it never fades away.Unknown

When someone loves you they don't have to say it, you can tell by the way they treat you.Unknown
 
translate quote    Advice  Love
I choose you for life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future. I promise to be faithful to you. I promise to love you, to commit to you and support you.I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of your dreams. You have shown me what love feels like and for that I thank you. You are everything I need and at this moment I know all my prayers are answered and that all of my dreams have come true. I praise God for you, for all your love and constant friendship. I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here forever and always. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. As I have given you my hands to hold, I give you my life to keep.Julie and Gary
 
translate quote    Deep Love  Faith  Friendship  God  Holding Hands  Love  Promise
Sometimes we come into a person's life not to make them love us, but to let them feel that they're so much worth loving for.Unknown
 
translate quote    Advice  Love
Love knows no reason, no boundaries, no distance. It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called forever.Unknown
 
translate quote    Love  Reason  Together
Find and love someone who'll never get tired of kissing you every day. Who'll hug you when you are jealous. Who'll understandingly keep silent when you are mad. Who'll squeeze you are hand when you're not in the mood. Who'll plan and imagine the future with you in it… And when you find that someone just never let go!Unknown
 
translate quote    Finding Love  Hug  Kissing  Love  Understanding
I will fall for a boy (Boyfriend) who will:
• Stand out in the rain with me.
• Cook with, or for me.
• Let me sing along the radio.
• Keep surprising me.
• Watch movies with me on lazy days.
• Remember the little things.
• Help me face my fears.
• Start play-fights with me - with water, or food, or pillows, or anything.
• Write me post-it love letters.
• Always say what's on his mind.
• Let me wear his clothes.
• Shut up me with kisses.
• Call me things like darling, not babe.
• Hug me and say, "no you're not," when I say I'm fine.
• Treat me, sometimes, like a child.
• Treat me, sometimes, as an adult.
• Love me back.Unknown
 
translate quote    Boyfriend  Help  Hug  Love  Remember
Love is a partnership of two unique people who bring out the very best in each other and who know that even though they are wonderful as individuals, they even are better together.Barbara Cage
 
translate quote    Love  People  Together
Because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.Unknown
 
translate quote    Love  Truth
Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of the branch, even if there is plenty of room at both ends.Unknown

Appreciate those who love you. Help those who need you. Forgive those who hurt you. Forget those who leave you.Unknown
 
translate quote    Appreciation  Forget  Forgiveness  Hurt  Love
If you love someone then you love all of them. Not just the good things. Support them and be there for them. Flaws and All.Unknown
 
translate quote    Advice  Love
If you really love that person, learn to wait. Maybe you are not meant to be together today but meant to be in the future.Unknown
 
translate quote    Future  Love  Today  Together
I will hold you up when you can't stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry, and I will fight for you when you give up and I will love you forever and always.Unknown
 
translate quote    Love  Tears
You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.Unknown
 
translate quote    Change  Hurt  Love  Mistakes  Not Perfect  Smile  Thinking  Together
Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.Unknown
 
translate quote    Hurt  Loneliness  Losing  Love  Pain
Woman wants a man who protects her like a daughter, love her like a wife and respect her like his mother.Unknown
 
translate quote    Love  Man  Protection  Respect  Wife  Woman
"I trust you” is a better compliment than “I love you” because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust.Unknown
 
translate quote    Better  I Love You  Love  Trust
Real love doesn't care about body type, model looks, or wallet size. It's more concerned with what's inside.Unknown


Cute Love Quote Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Cute Love Quote Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Cute Love Quote Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Cute Love Quote Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Cute Love Quote Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Cute Love Quote Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Cute Love Quote Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Cute Love Quote Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Cute Love Quote Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

love-quotes-and-sayings 

Cute Love Quote Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Cute Love Quote Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment