Friday 21 March 2014

Love Quotes For Her Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Love Quotes For Her Biography 

“Oh no. Don't smile. You'll kill me. I stop breathing when you smile.”
― Tessa Dare, A Lady of Persuasion
tags: breathing, desire, humor, love, romance, smile, tease 1029 likes like
Colleen Houck
“Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make.”
― Colleen Houck
tags: love, love-struck, romance 872 likes like
Mitch Albom
“Life is a series of pulls back and forth... A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. Most of us live somewhere in the middle. A wrestling match...Which side win? Love wins. Love always wins”
― Mitch Albom, Tuesdays With Morrie
tags: life, love 774 likes like
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“If I love you, what business is it of yours?”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
tags: business, love 770 likes like
Richard Rodgers
“Do I love you because you're beautiful, or are you beautiful because I love you?”
― Richard Rodgers, Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella
tags: adoration, beauty, love 707 likes like
Jonathan Safran Foer
“The more you love someone, he came to think, the harder it is to tell them. It surprised him that strangers didn't stop each other on the street to say I love you.”
― Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated
tags: love 658 likes like
Anaïs Nin
“Everything with me is either worship and passion or pity and understanding. I hate rarely, though when I hate, I hate murderously. For example now, I hate the bank and everything connected with it. I also hate Dutch paintings, penis-sucking, parties, and cold rainy weather. But I am much more preoccupied with loving.”
― Anaïs Nin, Henry and June: From "A Journal of Love"--The Unexpurgated Diary of Anaïs Nin
tags: fellatio, hate, hatred, love, oral-sex, penis-sucking 641 likes like
“The minute I stopped trying to find the right girl, and started trying to become the right guy...the girl came.”
― Jonathan Antin
tags: dating-advice, inspirational, love 522 likes like
Tom Hiddleston
“This generation has lost the true meaning of romance. There are so many songs that disrespect women. You can’t treat the woman you love as a piece of meat. You should treat your love like a princess. Give her love songs, something with real meaning. Maybe I’m old fashioned but to respect the woman you love should be a priority.”
― Tom Hiddleston
tags: love, respect, woman 498 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“I’m stuck babysitting turtle eggs while a volleyball player slash grease monkey slash aquarium volunteer tries to hit on me.”
I’m not hitting on you,” he protested.
No?”
Believe me, you’d know if I was hitting on you. You wouldn’t be able to stop yourself from succumbing to my charms.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song
tags: flirting, humor, love 493 likes like
Karl Lagerfeld
“The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.”
― Karl Lagerfeld
tags: believe, children, designer, emotion, feelings, karl-lagerfeld, kids, love, mom, mother, only, quote, really 483 likes like
Elif Shafak
“Every true love and friendship is a story of unexpected transformation. If we are the same person before and after we loved, that means we haven't loved enough.”
― Elif Shafak, The Forty Rules of Love
tags: love 458 likes like
Khaled Hosseini
“I will follow you to the ends of the world.”
― Khaled Hosseini, A Thousand Splendid Suns
tags: love 427 likes like
J.D. Salinger
“She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.”
― J.D. Salinger
tags: love 426 likes like
Thomas Merton
“Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.”
― Thomas Merton, Love and Living
tags: connection, destiny, fate, life, love, meaning 425 likes like
Hermann Hesse
“Often it is the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them.”
― Hermann Hesse
tags: love 424 likes like
Jason Mraz
“Transformation is my favorite game and in my experience, anger and frustration are the result of you not being authentic somewhere in your life or with someone in your life. Being fake about anything creates a block inside of you. Life can’t work for you if you don’t show up as you.”
― Jason Mraz
tags: anger, frustration, healing, life, love, truth, wisdom 421 likes like
Richelle Mead
“I'm backing down now. I really do love you. That's why I'm doing this.”
― Richelle Mead, Last Sacrifice
tags: love, omg, vampire-academy 418 likes like
Jason Mraz
“It’s strange how dreams get under your skin and give your heart a test for what’s real and what’s imaginary.”
― Jason Mraz
tags: dreams, imagination, inspirational, jason-mraz, life, love, test, truth 418 likes like
Kahlil Gibran
“It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.”
― Kahlil Gibran
tags: love 410 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“When you love someone, you don't have a choice. Love takes your choices away.
- Clary Fray”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
tags: cassandra-clare, clary-fray, love, mortal-instruments 409 likes like
Leo Tolstoy
“They've got no idea what happiness is, they don't know that without this love there is no happiness or unhappiness for us--there is no life.”
― Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
tags: happiness, love 404 likes like
Melissa de la Cruz
“You cannot be with someone just because you don’t want to hurt him. You have your own happiness to think about.”
― Melissa de la Cruz, The Van Alen Legacy
tags: happiness, happy, heartbreak, hurt, love, self 404 likes like
Ann Brashares
“Let me love you, but don't love me back. Do love me and let me hate you for a while. Let me feel like I have some control, because I know I never do. ”
― Ann Brashares
tags: love, passion 404 likes like
S.C. Stephens
“Do you really think anyone in this world, compares to you in my eyes?”
― S.C. Stephens, Thoughtless
tags: love 400 likes like
Haruki Murakami
“I have a million things to talk to you about. All I want in this world is you. I want to see you and talk. I want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning.”
― Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
tags: happiness, love 395 likes like
Alexandra Adornetto
“I thought you were gone forever, I thought you’d walked away from everything, because I failed, because I destroyed the only thing that ever mattered to me. I waited for you to come, but you didn’t.”
― Alexandra Adornetto, Halo
tags: hurt, lost, love 394 likes like
Victor Hugo
“When love has fused and mingled two beings in a sacred and angelic unity, the secret of life has been discovered so far as they are concerned; they are no longer anything more than the two boundaries of the same destiny; they are no longer anything but the two wings of the same spirit. Love, soar.”
― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
tags: love 391 likes like
L.M. Montgomery
“Anne laughed.

"I don't want sunbursts or marble halls, I just want you.”
― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of the Island
tags: love 391 likes like
Robert Frost
“The heart can think of no devotion
Greater than being shore to the ocean-
Holding the curve of one position,
Counting an endless repetition.”
― Robert Frost

“I love you more than I think I should.”
― Becca Fitzpatrick, Crescendo
tags: love, nora, nora-grey, patch, patch-cipriano 862 likes like
Neil Gaiman
“Then, one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...you give them a piece of you. They don't ask for it. They do something dumb one day like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones
tags: independence, interdependence, life, love 799 likes like
E.E. Cummings
“since feeling is first
who pays any attention
to the syntax of things
will never wholly kiss you;

wholly to be a fool
while Spring is in the world

my blood approves,
and kisses are a far better fate
than wisdom
lady i swear by all flowers. Don't cry
--the best gesture of my brain is less than
your eyelids' flutter which says

we are for eachother: then
laugh, leaning back in my arms
for life's not a paragraph

And death i think is no parenthesis”
― E.E. Cummings
tags: feeling, kiss, love 713 likes like
John Keats
“I have been astonished that men could die martyrs
for their religion--
I have shuddered at it,
I shudder no more.
I could be martyred for my religion.
Love is my religion
and I could die for that.
I could die for you.
My Creed is Love and you are its only tenet.”
― John Keats
tags: love, martyrdom, self-sacrifice 624 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“No, it's not that. It's not what you're thinking. I was serious when I said 'all of it'. I can remember every moment we were together, and in eachof them there was something wonderful. I can't really pick any one time that meant more than any other. The entire summer was perfect, the kind of summer everyone should have. How could I pick one moment over another? Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
tags: love, wonderful 568 likes like
Jeaniene Frost
“She's my kitten, and no one else's.”
― Jeaniene Frost, One Foot in the Grave
tags: love, vampire 558 likes like
Rainbow Rowell
“What are the chances you’d ever meet someone like that? he wondered. Someone you could love forever, someone who would forever love you back? And what did you do when that person was born half a world away? The math seemed impossible.”
― Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park
tags: love, soulmate 535 likes like
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“Love consists of not looking each other in the eye, but of looking outwardly in the same direction.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Airman's Odyssey
tags: love 504 likes like
Christopher Poindexter
“I admit,
I was afraid
to love.
Not just love,
but to love her.
For she was a stunning
mystery. She carried things
deep inside her that no one
has yet to understand,
and I,
I was afraid to fail,
like the others.

She was the ocean
and i was just a boy
who loved the waves
but was completely
terrified to
swim.”
― Christopher Poindexter
tags: chance, love, ystery 472 likes like
Katherine Allred
“You can’t turn love on and off like a light switch, no matter how hard you try. All you can do is wall it off, one brick at a time, until you’ve created an impenetrable fortress around your emotions. And once that fortress is built, you camouflage it so well that even you can’t see it anymore.”
― Katherine Allred, The Sweet Gum Tree
tags: alix, heartbreak, love 453 likes like
“Colpo di fulmine. The thunderbolt, as Italians call it. When love strikes someone like lightning, so powerful and intense it can’t be denied. It’s beautiful and messy,
cracking a chest open and spilling their soul out for the world to see. It turns a person inside out, and there’s no going back from it. Once the thunderbolt hits, your life is
irrevocably changed.”
― J.M. Darhower, Sempre
tags: friendship, love, love-at-first-sight 442 likes like
Marie Lu
“I don't know if anyone's ever told you this", he begins. He doesn't blush, and his eyes don't dart away. Instead I find myself starring into a pair of oceans - one perfect, the other blemished by that tiny ripple. "You're very attractive."
I've been complimented on my appearance before. But never in his tone of voice. Of all the things he's said, I don't know why this catches me off guard. But it startles me so much that without thinking I blurt out, "I could say the same about you." I pause. "In case you didn't know."
A slow grin spreads across his face. "Oh, trust me. I know.”
― Marie Lu, Legend
tags: flirting, humor, love 410 likes like
Pablo
“No matter how old you are now. You are never 2 young or 2 old for success or going after what you want. Here’s a short list of people who accomplished & (against the odds) great things at different ages…
1) Helen Keller At the age of 19 months Helen became deaf & blind. But that didn’t stop her.She was the first deafblind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree
2) Mozart was already competent on keyboard & violin, he composed from the age of 5
3) Shirley Temple was 6 when she became a movie star on “Bright Eyes”
4) Anne Frank was 12 when she wrote the diary of Anne Frank
5) Magnus Carlsen became a chess Grandmaster at the age of 13 years
6) Nadia Comăneci At age 14, gymnast of Romania scored seven perfect 10.0 and won three gold medals at the Olympics
7) Tenzin Gyatso was formally recognized as the 14th Dalai Lama November 1950, at the age of 15
8) Pele soccer superstar was 17 years old when he won the world cup in 1958 with Brazil
9) Elvis was a Superstar by age 19
10) John Lennon was 20 years & Paul Mcartney 18 when the Beatles had their first concert in1961
11) Jesse Owens was 22 when he won 4 gold medals in Berlin 1936
12) Beethoven was a Piano virtuoso by age 23
13) Issac Newton at 24 wrote Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica.
14) Roger Bannister was 25 When he broke the 4 minute mile record
15) Albert Einstein was 26 when he wrote the theory of relativity
16) Lance E Armstrong was 27 when he won the tour de France
17) Michelangelo created the two of the greatest sculptures “David” and “Pieta” by age 28
18) Alexander the Great by age 29, had created one of the largest empires of the ancient world
19) J.K.Rowling was 30 years old when she finished the first manuscript for Harry Potter
20) Amelia Earhart was 31 years old when she became the first woman 2 fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean
21) Oprah was 32 when she started her talk show, which has become the highest-rated program of its kind
22) Edmund Hillary was 33 when he became the first man to reach Mount Everest (highest Mountain in the world
23) Martin Luther King jr was 34 When he did the speech “I have a dream”
24) Marie Curie was 35 years old when she got nominated 4 Nobel Prize in Physics 1903
25) The Wright brothers, Orville (was 32 ) & Wilbur (was 36) when they invented & built the world's first successful airplane & making the first controlled, powered & sustained heavier-than-air human flight
26) Vincent Van Gogh was 37 when he died & virtually unknown yet his paintings today are worth millions
27) Neil Armstrong was 38 when he became the first man to set foot on the moon
28) Mark Twain was 40 when he wrote The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and 49 years old for Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
29) Christopher Columbus was 41 when he discovered the Americas
30) Rosa Parks was 42 when she refused 2 obey bus driver’s order 2 give up her seat 2 make room for a white passenger.
31) John F. Kennedy was 43years when he became President of the United States
32) Henry Ford Was 45 when the Ford T came out
33) Suzanne Collins was 46 when she wrote “ The Hunger Games”
34) Charles Darwin was 50 years old when his book On the Origin of Species came out
35) Leonardo Da Vinci was 51 years old when he painted the Mona Lisa
36) Abraham Lincoln was 52 when he became president
37) Ray Kroc Was 53 when he bought the McDonalds Franchise and took it to unprecedented levels
38) Dr. Seuss was 54 when he wrote “the cat in the hat”
40) Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger III was 57 years old when he successfully ditched US Airways Flight 1549, in the Hudson River in, 2009. All of the 155 passengers aboard the aircraft survived.
41) Colonel Harland Sanders was 61 when he started the KFC Franchise
42) J R R Tolkien was 62 when the lord of the ring books came out
43) Ronald Reagan was 69 when he became President of the United States
44) Jack Lalane at age 70 handcuffed, shackled, towed 70 rowboats
45) Nelson Mandela was 76 When he Became Presid”
― Pablo
tags: age, confidence, discipline, effort, excuses, failure, faith, isnpiration, love, motivation, olympics, opportunities, opportunity, president, success 406 likes like
Victoria Moran
“To the people who love you, you are beautiful already. This is not because they’re blind to your shortcomings but because they so clearly see your soul. Your shortcomings then dim by comparison. The people who care about you are willing to let you be imperfect and beautiful, too. (20)”
― Victoria Moran, Lit From Within: Tending Your Soul For Lifelong Beauty
tags: beautiful, beauty, flawed, imperfect, love, self-love, soul 403 likes like
Thích Nhất Hạnh
“Through my love for you, I want to express my love for the whole cosmos, the whole of humanity, and all beings. By living with you, I want to learn to love everyone and all species. If I succeed in loving you, I will be able to love everyone and all species on Earth... This is the real message of love.”
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Teachings on Love
tags: love, meditation, relationships 395 likes like
Richelle Mead
“I don't care if you say we can't be together. I don't care if you think I'm the most evil, unnatural creature walking on earth. You can think whatever you want, go whatever you want. I'm going to just go on loving you, even if it's hopeless.”
― Richelle Mead, The Indigo Spell
tags: adrian-ivashkov, love 394 likes like
Jane Austen
“Oh, Lizzy! do anything rather than marry without affection.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
tags: affection, duty, feelings, integrity, joy, love, marriage, matrimony, romance, self-determination 390 likes like
William Shakespeare
“Who could refrain that had a heart to love and in that heart courage to make love known?”
― William Shakespeare
tags: courage, friendship, love 390 likes like
Nora Roberts
“When you find somebody you love, all the way through, and she loves you—even with your weaknesses, your flaws, everything starts to click into place. And if you can talk to her, and she listens, if she makes you laugh, and makes you think, makes you want, makes you see who you really are, and who you are is better, just better with her, you’d be crazy not to want to spend the rest of your life with her. (Carter Maguire)”
― Nora Roberts, Happy Ever After
tags: love, marriage 389 likes like
Tennessee Williams
“Nobody sees anybody truly but all through the flaws of their own egos. That is the way we all see ...each other in life. Vanity, fear, desire, competition-- all such distortions within our own egos-- condition our vision of those in relation to us. Add to those distortions to our own egos the corresponding distortions in the egos of others, and you see how cloudy the glass must become through which we look at each other. That's how it is in all living relationships except when there is that rare case of two people who love intensely enough to burn through all those layers of opacity and see each other's naked hearts.”
― Tennessee Williams
tags: blindness, ego, fear, heart, life, love, vanity 388 likes like
Sarah Dessen
“I mean, it's not surprising, really. Once you love something, you always love it in some way. You have to. It's, like, part of you for good.”
― Sarah Dessen, What Happened to Goodbye
tags: love 387 likes like
Laurell K. Hamilton
“Love is too precious to be ashamed of.”
― Laurell K. Hamilton, A Stroke of Midnight
tags: happiness, inspirational, love, prejudice, romance 387 likes like
Milan Kundera
“I want you to be weak. As weak as I am.”
― Milan Kundera, The Unbearable Lightness of Being
tags: love 383 likes like
Dave Eggers
“I will not wait to love as best as I can. We thought we were young and that there would be time to love well sometime in the future. This is a terrible way to think. It is no way to live, to wait to love.”
― Dave Eggers, What is the What
tags: carpe-diem, love 383 likes like
Bob Marley
“There will never be no love at all.”
― Bob Marley
tags: double-negatives, love 382 likes like
Pramoedya Ananta Toer
“Berterimakasihlah pada segala yang memberi kehidupan.”
― Pramoedya Ananta Toer, Bumi Manusia
tags: life, love 382 likes like
Charles Bukowski
“some moments are nice, some are
nicer, some are even worth
writing
about.”
― Charles Bukowski, War All the Time
tags: bukowski, love, moments, nice, poetry, war-all-the-time, writing 381 likes like
Bruce Lee
“Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
― Bruce Lee
tags: fierce, forever-love, love, undying-love 379 likes like
“I love you and it's getting worse.”
― Joseph E. Morris
tags: devotion, humor, love 377 likes like
David Nicholls
“This is where it all begins. Everything starts here, today.”
― David Nicholls, One Day

Love Quotes For Her Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes For Her Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes For Her Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes For Her Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes For Her Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes For Her Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes For Her Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes For Her Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes For Her Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes For Her Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes For Her Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment