Wednesday 19 March 2014

New Love Images With Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

New Love Images With Quotes Biography

“He does something to me, that boy. Every time. It’s his only detriment. He steps on my heart. He makes me cry.”
― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief
tags: heartbreak, love, sad 2138 likes like
Gayle Forman
“If you stay, I'll do whatever you want. I'll quit the band, go with you to New York. But if you need me to go away, I'll do that, too. I was talking to Liz and she said maybe coming back to your old life would be too painful, that maybe it'd be easier for you to erase us. And that would suck, but I'd do it. I can lose you like that if I don't lose you today. I'll let you go. If you stay.”
― Gayle Forman, If I Stay
tags: infatuation, life, love, self-sacrifice 1318 likes like
Rachel Cohn
“It's bullshit to think of friendship and romance as being different. They're not. They're just variations of the same love. Variations of the same desire to be close.”
― Rachel Cohn, Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List
tags: friendship, love, romance 1175 likes like
Maya Angelou
“My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.”
― Maya Angelou
tags: being-loved, courage, laugh, love, loving 1005 likes like
Dalai Lama XIV
“Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.”
― Dalai Lama XIV
tags: love 1000 likes like
Stieg Larsson
“What she had realised was that love was that moment when your heart was about to burst.”
― Stieg Larsson, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
tags: adoration, infatuation, love 893 likes like
Audrey Niffenegger
“Why is love intensified by absence?”
― Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Traveler's Wife
tags: love, yearning 836 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“You tell me you love me, but I’m not sure you know what love is, or how fast it flies, or how much it resembles a UFO, or what kind of weapon you’d use to shoot it down.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
tags: alien, aliens, extra-terrestrial, flies, fly, flying, funny, humor, love, resemble, shoot, ufo, weapon 581 likes like
Yann Martel
“I've never forgotten him. Dare I say I miss him? I do. I miss him. I still see him in my dreams. They are nightmares mostly, but nightmares tinged with love. Such is the strangeness of the human heart. I still cannot understand how he could abandon me so unceremoniously, without any sort of goodbye, without looking back even once. The pain is like an axe that chops my heart. ”
― Yann Martel, Life of Pi
tags: goodbye, heart, love, pain 577 likes like
Gayle Forman
“Please Mia," he implores. "Don't make me write a song.”
― Gayle Forman, If I Stay
tags: gayle-forman, if-i-stay, love 566 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“I've never minded it," he went on. "Being lost, that is. I had always thought one could not truly be lost if one knew one's own heart. But I fear I may be lost without knowing yours.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince
tags: feelings, heart, love 559 likes like
Dorothy Parker
“Inventory:

"Four be the things I am wiser to know:
Idleness, sorrow, a friend, and a foe.
Four be the things I'd been better without:
Love, curiosity, freckles, and doubt.
Three be the things I shall never attain:
Envy, content, and sufficient champagne.
Three be the things I shall have till I die:
Laughter and hope and a sock in the eye.”
― Dorothy Parker, The Complete Poems of Dorothy Parker
tags: champagne, contentment, curiosity, doubt, envy, foes, friends, hope, idleness, inventory, knowledge, laughter, life, love, sorrow, sufficienty, superfluity, unattainable, values, wisdom 558 likes like
“There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.”
― Melanie Griffith
tags: funny, love, romance 556 likes like
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.”
― Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Sonnets from the Portuguese
tags: love, poems, poetry, sonnet, sonnet-xlii 554 likes like
Eckhart Tolle
“To love is to recognize yourself in another.”
― Eckhart Tolle
tags: love 552 likes like
W.B. Yeats
“Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.”
― W.B. Yeats, The Wind Among the Reeds 1899
tags: dreams, love, money 546 likes like
Leo Buscaglia
“Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.”
― Leo Buscaglia
tags: love 545 likes like
E.E. Cummings
“anyone lived in a pretty how town
(with up so floating many bells down)
spring summer autumn winter
he sang his didn't he danced his did

Women and men(both little and small)
cared for anyone not at all
they sowed their isn't they reaped their same
sun moon stars rain

children guessed(but only a few
and down they forgot as up they grew
autumn winter spring summer)
that noone loved him more by more

when by now and tree by leaf
she laughed his joy she cried his grief
bird by snow and stir by still
anyone's any was all to her

someones married their everyones
laughed their cryings and did their dance
(sleep wake hope and then)they
said their nevers they slept their dream

stars rain sun moon
(and only the snow can begin to explain
how children are apt to forget to remember
with up so floating many bells down)

one day anyone died i guess
(and noone stooped to kiss his face)
busy folk buried them side by side
little by little and was by was

all by all and deep by deep
and more by more they dream their sleep
noone and anyone earth by april
wish by spirit and if by yes.

Women and men (both dong and ding)
summer autumn winter spring
reaped their sowing and went their came
sun moon stars rain”
― E.E. Cummings, Selected Poems
tags: love 545 likes like
Nora Ephron
“I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
― Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
tags: crazy, declarations-of-love, foibles, future, harry-burns, in-love, life, love, marriage-proposal, new-year-s-eve, romance, sally-albright, simple-life, simple-pleasures, true-love, when-harry-met-sally 544 likes like
Richelle Mead
“I'll find you. There is no place in this world you can hide from me. I'm watching.
Love, Dimitri”
― Richelle Mead, Spirit Bound
tags: devotion, dimitri, love, rosemarie, spirit-bound 543 likes like
Julie Kagawa
“His breath hitched, and he regarded me hungrily. “You’re playing with fire, you know that?”
“That’s weird, considering you’re an ice prin—” I didn’t get any further, as Ash leaned in and kissed me.”
― Julie Kagawa, Winter's Passage
tags: ash, love, meghan 542 likes like
Karl Lagerfeld
“Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you.”
― Karl Lagerfeld
tags: altruism, care, caring, designer, ego, happiness, life, love, nobody, self-love, self-sacrifice, selfish, wisdom 542 likes like
Woody Allen
“Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go its pretty damn good.”
― Woody Allen
tags: funny, love, sex 539 likes like
Sapardi Djoko Damono
“aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana;
dengan kata yang tak sempat diucapkan
kayu kepada api yang menjadikannya abu

aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana;
dengan isyarat yang tak sempat disampaikan awan kepada hujan yang menjadikannya tiada”
― Sapardi Djoko Damono
tags: love 539 likes like
Rumi
“That which God said to the rose, and caused it to laugh in full-blown beauty, He said to my heart, and made it a hundred times more beautiful.”
― Rumi
tags: inspirational, love, spiritual 531 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“It is the possibility that keeps me going, and though you may call me a dreamer or a fool or any other thing, I believe that anything is possible.”
― Nicholas Sparks
tags: inspirational, love, optimism, possibilities 525 likes like
Susan Polis Schutz
“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature. Take the power to control your own life. No one else can do it for you. Take the power to make your life happy.”
― Susan Polis Schutz
tags: forest, happiness, honesty, inspirational, life, love, nature, power 523 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“The only drink I like ice in is water, because you can’t water down water. I’m like that with love, too. Don’t you dare add any ice to the hot liquid loving I’m trying to pour all over you.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
tags: dare, drink, funny, hot, humor, ice, liquid, love, pour, water 521 likes like
Robert Goolrick
“If you don't receive love from the ones who are meant to love you, you will never stop looking for it.”
― Robert Goolrick, The End of the World as We Know It: Scenes from a Life
tags: longing, love, sad, searching, unrequited-love 517 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“All of sudden, this shooting star went by, and all I could think was that they were listening to us somehow. ”
― Nicholas Sparks

“He loved her for almost everything she was & she decided that was enough to let him stay for a very long time.”
― Brian Andreas
tags: adoration, love, relationships, story-people 1263 likes like
Ann Brashares
“Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.”
― Ann Brashares, Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood
tags: agape, family, life, love, unconditional-love 1021 likes like
Charlotte Brontë
“Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear.”
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
tags: adoration, fidelity, love 945 likes like
James Patterson
“You looove me. (holds out arms) You love me this much.”
― James Patterson, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
tags: fang, humor, love, love-struck, max, maxride 706 likes like
Alice Hoffman
“There are some things, after all, that Sally Owens knows for certain: Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder. Keep rosemary by your garden gate. Add pepper to your mashed potatoes. Plant roses and lavender, for luck. Fall in love whenever you can.”
― Alice Hoffman, Practical Magic
tags: lavender, love, magic, rosemary, salt, superstition 682 likes like
William Goldman
“The Queen's Pride was his ship, and he loved her. (That was the way his sentences always went: It is raining today and I love you. My cold is better and I love you. Say hello to Horse and I love you. Like that.)”
― William Goldman, The Princess Bride
tags: fiction, humor, love 618 likes like
E.E. Cummings
“Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: - you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.”
― E.E. Cummings
tags: love, moon, stars, sun 573 likes like
Pablo Neruda
“I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.

Write, for instance: "The night is full of stars,
and the stars, blue, shiver in the distance."

The night wind whirls in the sky and sings.

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

On nights like this, I held her in my arms.
I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky.

She loved me, sometimes I loved her.
How could I not have loved her large, still eyes?

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
To think I don't have her. To feel that I've lost her.

To hear the immense night, more immense without her.
And the poem falls to the soul as dew to grass.

What does it matter that my love couldn't keep her.
The night is full of stars and she is not with me.

That's all. Far away, someone sings. Far away.
My soul is lost without her.

As if to bring her near, my eyes search for her.
My heart searches for her and she is not with me.

The same night that whitens the same trees.
We, we who were, we are the same no longer.

I no longer love her, true, but how much I loved her.
My voice searched the wind to touch her ear.

Someone else's. She will be someone else's. As she once
belonged to my kisses.
Her voice, her light body. Her infinite eyes.

I no longer love her, true, but perhaps I love her.
Love is so short and oblivion so long.

Because on nights like this I held her in my arms,
my soul is lost without her.

Although this may be the last pain she causes me,
and this may be the last poem I write for her.”
― Pablo Neruda
tags: love, sadness 557 likes like
Jess C. Scott
“Friends are the family you choose (~ Nin/Ithilnin, Elven rogue).”
― Jess C. Scott, The Other Side of Life
tags: cyberpunk, elven, elves, family, friends, friendship, human-behavior, human-nature, humanity, humankind, humans, inside-ourselves, insight, insightful, life, life-lessons, love, meaning, meaning-of-life, nq-mobile-omar-khan, omar-khan-nq-mobile, reflection, reflective, social-commentary, social-issues, social-science, society, truth, urban-fantasy, urban-fantasy-series, ya-urban-fantasy, young-adult, young-adult-fiction, young-adult-literature, young-adult-novels, young-adult-series 535 likes like
Stieg Larsson
“Then I discovered that being related is no guarantee of love!”
― Stieg Larsson, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
tags: family, life, life-lessons, love 529 likes like
Fyodor Dostoyevsky
“To love someone means to see them as God intended them.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
tags: love 527 likes like
Paul McCartney
“Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, Tomorrow I'll miss you.”
― Paul McCartney
tags: beatles, kiss, love, miss-you, music, song-lyrics, tomorrow 520 likes like
Ellen Schreiber
“He looked so lost, so soulful, so lonely. I wanted him to kiss me now. I wanted to let him know I was his for all eternity.”
― Ellen Schreiber, Vampire Kisses
tags: devotion, love, true-love 519 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“Of course he loves me. I’m his sister.”
“Blood isn’t love,” said Magnus, and his voice was bitter.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Lost Souls
tags: city-of-lost-souls, isabelle-lightwood, love, magnus-bane 518 likes like
Chuck Palahniuk
“Six hundred and forty fish later, the only thing I know is everything you love will die. The first time you meet someone special, you can count on them one day being dead and in the ground.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Survivor
tags: death, life, love, relationships 515 likes like
Steve Harvey
“Nothing on this planet can compare with a woman’s love—it is kind and compassionate, patient and nurturing, generous and sweet and unconditional. Pure. If you are her man, she will walk on water and through a mountain for you, too, no matter how you’ve acted out, no matter what crazy thing you’ve done, no matter the time or demand. If you are her man, she will talk to you until there just aren’t any more words left to say, encourage you when you’re at rock bottom and think there just isn’t any way out, hold you in her arms when you’re sick, and laugh with you when you’re up. And if you’re her man and that woman loves you—I mean really loves you?—she will shine you up when you’re dusty, encourage you when you’re down, defend you even when she’s not so sure you were right, and hang on your every word, even when you’re not saying anything worth listening to. And no matter what you do, no matter how many times her friends say you’re no good, no matter how many times you slam the door on the relationship, she will give you her very best and then some, and keep right on trying to win over your heart, even when you act like everything she’s done to convince you she’s The One just isn’t good enough.
That’s a woman’s love—it stands the test of time, logic, and all circumstance.
...
Well, I’m here to tell you that expecting that kind of love— that perfection—from a man is unrealistic. That’s right, I said it—it’s not gonna happen, no way, no how. Because a man’s
love isn’t like a woman’s love.”
― Steve Harvey
tags: love, men, women 513 likes like
David Levithan
“It scares me how hard it is to remember life before you. I can't even make the comparisons anymore, because my memories of that time have all the depth of a photograph. It seems foolish to play games of better and worse. It's simply a matter of is and is no longer.”
― David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary
tags: life, love, memories 511 likes like
Oscar Wilde
“One should always be in love. That's the reason one should never marry.”
― Oscar Wilde
tags: humor, love, marriage 511 likes like
William Shakespeare
“And yet,to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together nowadays.”
― William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream
tags: love 510 likes like
David Levithan
“I want love to conquer all. But love can't conquer anything. It can't do anything on it's own.
It relies on us to do the conquering on its behalf.”
― David Levithan, Every Day
tags: love 506 likes like
Kristin Cashore
“I know you don't want this, Katsa. But I can't help myself. The moment you came barreling into my life I was lost. I'm afraid to tell you what I wish for, for fear you'll... oh, I don't know, throw me into the fire. Or more likely, refuse me. Or worst of all, despise me," he said, his voice breaking and his eyes dropping from her face. His face dropping into his hands. "I love you," he said. "You're more dear to my heart than I ever knew anyone could be. And I've made you cry; and there I'll stop.”
― Kristin Cashore, Graceling
tags: love 505 likes like
Richard Bach
“I’m here not because I am supposed to be here, or because I’m trapped here, but because I’d rather be with you than anywhere else in the world.”
― Richard Bach, The Bridge Across Forever: A True Love Story
tags: hope, love 504 likes like
Stephen Chbosky
“What about when someone doesn't need a shoulder? What if they need the arms?”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
tags: love, romance 502 likes like
Sarah Dessen
“If you didn't love him, this never would have happened. But you did. And accepting that love and everything that followed it is part of letting it go.”
― Sarah Dessen, Dreamland
tags: break-ups, dreamland, letting-go, love, sarah-dessen 502 likes like
Katie McGarry
“I love you enough to never make you choose.”
― Katie McGarry, Pushing the Limits
tags: echo-and-noah, family, katie-mcgarry, love, pushing-the-limits 501 likes like
Sarah Dessen
“He was not my boyfriend. On the other hand, he wasn't just a friend either. Instead, our relationship was elastic, stretching between those two extremes depending on who else was around, how much either of us had to drink, and other varying factors. This was exactly what I wanted, as commitments had never really been my thing. And it wasn't like it was hard, either. The only trick was never giving more than you were willing to lose.”
― Sarah Dessen, Lock and Key
tags: just-friends, lock-and-key, love 499 likes like
Jonathan Safran Foer
“Why are you leaving me?
He wrote, I do not know how to live.
I do not know either but I am trying.
I do not know how to try.
There were some things I wanted to tell him. But I knew they would hurt him. So i buried them and let them hurt me”
― Jonathan Safran Foer
tags: emotion, love 492 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I wanted to tell her “I love you” back, but I guess in waiting for the perfect moment (the next commercial break), I ended up completely forgetting.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
tags: absurd, funny, humor, insensitive, love 492 likes like
Martin Luther King Jr.
“There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.
tags: justice, love, segregation 490 likes like
Mahatma Gandhi
“Love is the strongest force the world possesses and yet it is the humblest imaginable.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

New Love Images With Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

New Love Images With Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

New Love Images With Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

New Love Images With Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

New Love Images With Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

New Love Images With Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

New Love Images With Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

New Love Images With Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

New Love Images With Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

  

New Love Images With Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

New Love Images With Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment