Friday 21 March 2014

Falling In Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Falling In Love Quotes Biography 

“Therefore, dear Sir, love your solitude and try to sing out with the pain it causes you. For those who are near you are far away... and this shows that the space around you is beginning to grow vast.... be happy about your growth, in which of course you can't take anyone with you, and be gentle with those who stay behind; be confident and calm in front of them and don't torment them with your doubts and don't frighten them with your faith or joy, which they wouldn't be able to comprehend. Seek out some simple and true feeling of what you have in common with them, which doesn't necessarily have to alter when you yourself change again and again; when you see them, love life in a form that is not your own and be indulgent toward those who are growing old, who are afraid of the aloneness that you trust.... and don't expect any understanding; but believe in a love that is being stored up for you like an inheritance, and have faith that in this love there is a strength and a blessing so large that you can travel as far as you wish without having to step outside it.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet
tags: aloneness, change, common-ground, faith, love, loved-ones, relationships, solitude 1279 likes like
Markus Zusak
“If only she could be so oblivious again, to feel such love without knowing it, mistaking it for laughter. ”
― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief
tags: childhood, laughter, love, oblivious 1138 likes like
Jeaniene Frost
“If I die, I will wait for you, do you understand? No matter how long. I will watch from beyond to make sure you live every year you have to its fullest, and then we’ll have so much to talk about when I see you again… (Bones)”
― Jeaniene Frost
tags: death, eternity, love, romance, waiting 907 likes like
Stephanie Perkins
“I'm saying I'm in love with you! I've been in love with you this whole bleeding year!”
― Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss
tags: love 878 likes like
Melina Marchetta
“It's funny how you can forget everything except people loving you. Maybe that's why humans find it so hard getting over love affairs. It's not the pain they're getting over, it's the love.”
― Melina Marchetta, On the Jellicoe Road
tags: love 861 likes like
J.R. Ward
“You never knew the last time you were seeing someone. You didn't know when the last argument happened, or the last time you had sex, or the last time you looked into their eyes and thanked God they were in your life.
After they were gone?
That was all you thought about.
Day and night.”
― J.R. Ward, Lover Mine
tags: life, loss, love, shit-happens, suck-it-up 745 likes like
Jonathan Safran Foer
“In bed that night I invented a special drain that would be underneath every pillow in New York, and would connect to the reservoir. Whenever people cried themselves to sleep, the tears would all go to the same place, and in the morning the weatherman could report if the water level of the Reservoir of Tears had gone up or down, and you could know if New York is in heavy boots.”
― Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
tags: love 593 likes like
Laurell K. Hamilton
“Neither love nor evil conquers all, but evil cheats more.”
― Laurell K. Hamilton, Cerulean Sins
tags: evil, fair-play, love 554 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“It’s true, I can’t make you love me. But I can refuse to let you out of your cage.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
tags: absurd, cage, funny, life, love, true 537 likes like
Patricia Briggs
“I don't like it when I outweigh my men.”
― Patricia Briggs, Moon Called
tags: humor, love, women 524 likes like
Marie Lu
“He is beauty, inside and out.
He is the silver lining in a world of darkness.
He is my light.”
― Marie Lu, Prodigy
tags: day, june, love 484 likes like
Coco J. Ginger
“Sometimes you want to say, “I love you, but…”
Yet the “but” takes away the ‘I love you’. In love their are no ‘buts’ or ‘if’s’ or ‘when’. It’s just there, and always. No beginning, no end. It’s the condition-less state of the heart. Not a feeling that comes and goes at the whim of the emotions. It is there in our heart, a part of our heart…eventually grafting itself into each limb and cell of our bodies. Love changes our brain, the way we move and talk. Love lives in our spirit and graces us with its presence each day, until death.

To say “I love you, but….” is to say, “I did not love you at all”.

I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.”
― Coco J. Ginger
tags: breakup, breakups, friendship, i-love-him, i-love-you, jamie-weise, love, love-affair, love-and-romance, love-story, lovers, passion, passions, unconditional 461 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it's better to listen to what it has to say.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
tags: inspirational, love 423 likes like
Jess C. Scott
“A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement”
― Jess C. Scott
tags: beauty, body, body-image, culture, dance, dancer, desire, fashion, fitness, food, food-for-thought, friendship, funny, girl, health, healthy, hip-hop, honesty, humor, humour, imagination, individuality, life, love, lust-for-life, music, novel, passion, reality, relationships, self, sex, truth, wisdom, young, young-adult, young-adult-fiction, young-adult-literature, young-adult-novels, young-adults, youth 418 likes like
Philip Roth
“The only obsession everyone wants: 'love.' People think that in falling in love they make themselves whole? The Platonic union of souls? I think otherwise. I think you're whole before you begin. And the love fractures you. You're whole, and then you're cracked open. ”
― Philip Roth, The Dying Animal
tags: love 396 likes like
Coco Chanel
“There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time.”
― Coco Chanel
tags: art, creativity, life, love, monotony, passion, time, variety, work 393 likes like
Louisa May Alcott
“Love Jo all your days, if you choose, but don't let it spoil you, for it's wicked to throw away so many good gifts because you can't have the one you want.”
― Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
tags: amy-march, jo-march, longing, lost-love, love, spoil, teddy-lawrence, unrequited-love, waste-of-life 393 likes like
Patrick Rothfuss
“My parents danced together, her head on his chest. Both had their eyes closed. They seemed so perfectly content. If you can find someone like that, someone who you can hold and close your eyes to the world with, then you're lucky. Even if it only lasts for a minute or a day. The image of them gently swaying to the music is how I picture love in my mind even after all these years.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind
tags: love 390 likes like
Charles M. Schulz
“Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.”
― Charles M. Schulz
tags: lonely, love 390 likes like
Adolf Hitler
“And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know.”
― Adolf Hitler
tags: fight, love, respect 390 likes like
William Shakespeare
“I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow, than a man swear he loves me.”
― William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing
tags: bachelorhood, courtship, empowerment, freedom, happiness, husbands, independence, love, marriage, self-determination, singles, wooing 387 likes like
Holly Black
“Those who really love you don't mean to hurt you and if they do, you can't see it in their eyes but it hurts them too.”
― Holly Black
tags: hurt, love 386 likes like
Graham Greene
“It's a strange thing to discover and to believe that you are loved when you know that there is nothing in you for anybody but a parent or a God to love.”
― Graham Greene, The End of the Affair
tags: being-loved, love 385 likes like
Julia Quinn
“Love's about finding the one person who makes your heart complete. Who makes you a better person than you ever dreamed you could be. Its about looking in the eyes of your wife and knowing all the way to your bones that she's simply the best person you've ever known.”
― Julia Quinn, The Viscount Who Loved Me
tags: bridgerton, love, marriage 381 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love is the jelly to sunshine’s peanut butter. And if I tell you that I’m in sandwich with you, I’m not just saying it to get in your Ziploc bag.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
tags: absurd, funny, humor, love, surrealism 378 likes like
Jonathan Safran Foer
“You are the only one who has understood even a whisper of me, and I will tell you that I am the only person who has understood even a whisper of you.”
― Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated
tags: love 377 likes like
Augustine of Hippo
“To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.”
― Augustine of Hippo
tags: adventure, confessions, love, romance 374 likes like
Raymond Carver
“I loved you so much once. I did. More than anything in the whole wide world. Imagine that. What a laugh that is now. Can you believe it? We were so intimate once upon a time I can't believe it now. The memory of being that intimate with somebody. We were so intimate I could puke. I can't imagine ever being that intimate with somebody else. I haven't been.”
― Raymond Carver, Where I'm Calling From: New and Selected Stories
tags: distraction, intimacy, love, memory, past 365 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I’m willing to die for the woman I love. I just want to take 75 years to do it.”
― Jarod Kintz, Who Moved My Choose?: An Amazing Way to Deal With Change by Deciding to Let Indecision Into Your Life
tags: age, aging, death, die, life, lifespan, love, old-age, relationships, woman, women 364 likes like
Dorothy Parker
“I won't telephone him. I'll never telephone him again as long as I live. He'll rot in hell, before I'll call him up. You don't have to give me strength, God; I have it myself. If he wanted me, he could get me. He knows where I am. He knows I'm waiting here. He's so sure of me, so sure. I wonder why they hate you, as soon as they are sure of you.”
― Dorothy Parker, The Portable Dorothy Parker

“Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue
tags: amity, love, true-love 745 likes like
Rainer Maria Rilke
“For one human being to love another human being: that is perhaps the most difficult task that has been given to us, the ultimate, the final problem and proof, the work for which all other work is merely preparation.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, The Selected Poetry
tags: love 603 likes like
Taylor Swift
“The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name; it's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change.”
― Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift
tags: love 599 likes like
Henri J.M. Nouwen
“Forgiveness is the name of love practiced among people who love poorly. The hard truth is that all people love poorly. We need to forgive and be forgiven every day, every hour increasingly. That is the great work of love among the fellowship of the weak that is the human family.”
― Henri J.M. Nouwen
tags: forgiveness, love 583 likes like
W. Somerset Maugham
“He did not care if she was heartless, vicious and vulgar, stupid and grasping, he loved her. He would rather have misery with one than happiness with the other.”
― W. Somerset Maugham, Of Human Bondage
tags: love, misery, obsession, romance 582 likes like
Madonna
“To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage, because we don't want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt.”
― Madonna
tags: bravery, love 567 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“How far should a person go in the name of true love?”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Choice
tags: devotion, love, self-sacrifice, true-love 543 likes like
“So then I thought, I'd like you to have something to remember me by, you know, if you ever meet some veela when you're off doing whatever you're doing.'
I think dating opportunities are going to be pretty thin on the ground, to be honest.'
There's a silver lining I've been looking for,' she whispered, and then she was kissing him as she never kissed him before, and Harry was kissing her back, and it was a blissful oblivion, better than firewhiskey; she was the only real thing in the world, Ginny, the feel of her, one hand on her back, the other in her long sweet-smelling hair...”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
tags: kiss, love 502 likes like
Chuck Palahniuk
“Make me into anything, but just love me.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
tags: love 490 likes like
J.M. Barrie
“If you have it [love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.”
― J.M. Barrie
tags: love 484 likes like
محمد حسن علوان
“أوجع الأيام بعد الحب، ليس أولها، لأن النبتة لا تتألم فور انقطاع الماء، بل عندما يبدأ الجفاف فعلاً.”
― محمد حسن علوان, طوق الطهارة
tags: love, pain 436 likes like
David Levithan
“misgivings, n.

Last night, I got up the courage to ask you if you regretted us.
"There are things I miss," you said. "But if I didn't have you, I'd miss more.”
― David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary
tags: couples, definition, love, relationships 419 likes like
Jess C. Scott
“Last night I was seriously considering whether I was a bisexual or not but I don’t think so though I’m not sure if I’d like to be and argh I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, if you like a person, you like the person, not their genitals.”
― Jess C. Scott, Tongue-Tied
tags: bisexuality, body, desire, funny, gender, gender-bending, gender-equality, honesty, individuality, lgbt, love, philosophy, relationships, sexuality 399 likes like
William Wilberforce
“You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.”
― William Wilberforce
tags: abolition, accomplish, christian, great-britain, heard, hope, inspirational, love, peace, slavery, truth, try 391 likes like
Matt Groening
“Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.”
― Matt Groening, The Big Book of Hell: The Best of Life in Hell
tags: humor, love, metaphor, simpsons 387 likes like
Mother Teresa
“Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
― Mother Teresa
tags: inspirational, love, smile 383 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“If you love someone, you must be prepared to set them free.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Winner Stands Alone
tags: coelho, love 376 likes like
Corrie ten Boom
“Do you know what hurts so very much? It's love. Love is the strongest force in the world, and when it is blocked that means pain. There are two things we can do when this happens. We can kill that love so that it stops hurting. But then of course part of us dies, too. Or we can ask God to open up another route for that love to travel.”
― Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place
tags: christianity, love 370 likes like
Jonathan Safran Foer
“I went to a tattoo parlor and had YES written onto the palm of my left hand, and NO onto my right palm, what can I say, it hasn't made my life wonderful, its made life possible, when I rub my hands against each other in the middle of winter I am warming myself with the friction of YES and NO, when I clap my hands I am showing my appreciation through the uniting and parting of YES and NO, I signify "book" by peeling open my hands, every book, for me, is the balance of YES and NO, even this one, my last one, especially this one. Does it break my heart, of course, every moment of every day, into more pieces than my heart was made of, I never thought of myself as quiet, much less silent, I never thought about things at all, everything changed, the distance that wedged itself between me and my happiness wasn't the world, it wasn't the bombs and burning buildings, it was me, my thinking, the cancer of never letting go, is ignorance bliss, I don't know, but it's so painful to think, and tell me, what did thinking ever do for me, to what great place did thinking ever bring me? I think and think and think, I've thought myself out of happiness one million times, but never once into it.”
― Jonathan Safran Foer
tags: grief, love, sadness 369 likes like
Joshua Harris
“When God knows you're ready for the responsibility of commitment, He'll reveal the right person under the right circumstances.”
― Joshua Harris, I Kissed Dating Goodbye: A New Attitude Toward Relationships and Romance
tags: love, relationships 368 likes like
Kristan Higgins
“You asked why I couldn't forgive you," Nick said, very quietly, and I jumped a little. "It was because you were the love of my life, Harper. And you didn't want to be. That's hard to let go.”
― Kristan Higgins, My One and Only
tags: breakup, couples, divorce, love, sad 367 likes like
Rick Riordan
“They send a person who can never stay," she whispered. "Who can never accept my offer of companionship for more than a little while. They send me a hero I can't help ... just the sort of person I can't help falling in love with."
...
As I sailed into the lake I realized the Fates really were cruel. They sent Calypso someone she couldn't help but love. But it worked both ways. For the rest of my life I would be thinking about her. She would always be my biggest what if.”
― Rick Riordan, The Battle of the Labyrinth
tags: calypso, cruel, fates, love, percy-jackson, punishment, regret 366 likes like
Martin Luther King Jr.
“Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.
tags: love 366 likes like
Elizabeth Wurtzel
“I need the thing that happens when your brain shuts off and your heart turns on.”
― Elizabeth Wurtzel, Prozac Nation
tags: love 364 likes like
Douglas Adams
“There's always a moment when you start to fall out of love, whether it's with a person or an idea or a cause, even if it's one you only narrate to yourself years after the event: a tiny thing, a wrong word, a false note, which means that things can never be quite the same again.”
― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt
tags: change, heartbreak, love, moment, narrative 357 likes like
David Levithan
“It's one thing to fall in love. It's another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.”
― David Levithan, Every Day
tags: love 356 likes like
Stephenie Meyer
“You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.”
― Stephenie Meyer, Twilight
tags: adoration, love 351 likes like
Gregory David Roberts
“Some feelings sink so deep into the heart that only loneliness can help you find them again. Some truths are so painful that only shame can help you live with them. Some things are so sad that only your soul can do the crying for them.”
― Gregory David Roberts, Shantaram
tags: love 344 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“You and I have a love so secret that not even you know about it. But first, let me introduce myself.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
tags: absurd, funny, humor, love, ridiculous 344 likes like
Sam Keen
“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
― Sam Keen, To Love and Be Loved

Falling In Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Falling In Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Falling In Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Falling In Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Falling In Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Falling In Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Falling In Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Falling In Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Falling In Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Falling In Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Falling In Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment