Friday 21 March 2014

Download Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Download Love Quotes Images Biography 

“I half closed my eyes and imagined this was the spot where everything I'd ever lost since my childhood had washed up, and I was now standing here in front of it, and if I waited long enough, a tiny figure would appear on the horizon across the field and gradually get larger until I'd see it was Tommy, and he'd wave, and maybe even call.”
― Kazuo Ishiguro, Never Let Me Go
tags: lost, love, norfolk 267 likes like
Leo Tolstoy
“He was afraid of defiling the love which filled his soul.”
― Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
tags: anna-karenina, fear, levin, love 235 likes like
Jon Krakauer
“What if I were smiling and running into your arms? Would you see then what I see now?”
― Jon Krakauer, Into the Wild
tags: love 230 likes like
Courtney Love
“The language of love letters is the same as suicide notes.”
― Courtney Love, Dirty Blonde: The Diaries of Courtney Love
tags: death, language, love, suicide 229 likes like
Mahatma Gandhi
“Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent than the one derived from fear of punishment.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
tags: fear, love, power, punishment 224 likes like
Helen Keller
“Happiness does not come from without, it comes from within”
― Helen Keller
tags: happiness, life, love 208 likes like
Simone Elkeles
“My brain tells me it will be better to just let him go.
My heart... not so much.”
― Simone Elkeles, Return to Paradise
tags: brain, heart, love 203 likes like
“I'd run my whole life long to reach you; paddle my way across Atlantic and Pacific; traverse Jungle and Desert to find you; climb cliffs and drop from the sky to rescue you. Anything to be close to you. Any way to say I love you.”
― Heather Kris Thomas, A Place for You and Me
tags: courage, determination, love, passion, romance, strength 201 likes like
Kurt Vonnegut
“Americans... are forever searching for love in forms it never takes, in places it can never be. It must have something to do with the vanished frontier.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
tags: americans, frontier, love 189 likes like
Edwin Markham
“He drew a circle that shut me out-
Heretic , rebel, a thing to flout.
But love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle and took him In !

From the poem " Outwitted”
― Edwin Markham
tags: friend, heretic, love, poem, rebel, wit 185 likes like
Maggie Stiefvater
“Many, many readers have written asking me wistfully about the nature of Sam and Grace's relationship, and I can assure you, that sort is absolutely real. Mutual, respectful, enduring love is completely attainable as long as you swear you won't settle for less.”
― Maggie Stiefvater, Forever
tags: love 177 likes like
James Joyce
“and yet her name was like a summons to all my foolish blood.”
― James Joyce, Dubliners
tags: araby, irish_short_stories, love 177 likes like
Laozi
“Because of a great love, one is courageous.”
― Laozi
tags: love 156 likes like
Cecelia Ahern
“Your heart can break at any age.”
― Cecelia Ahern
tags: love 142 likes like
“Love is making friends with fear because fear is the constant companion of intimacy ~ and when you bring fear out of the darkness and into the light, you realize it was an illusion based on our own insecurities.”
― Allen L. Roland
tags: love 135 likes like
“You get use to someone—start to like them, even—and they leave. In the end, everyone leaves.”
― Rachel Ward, Numbers
tags: end, gone, goodbye, leaving, lost, love, pain 132 likes like
Gail Carson Levine
“Drualt took Freya's warm hand,
Her strong hand,
Her sword hand,
And pressed it to his lips,
Pressed it to his heart.
Come with me,' he said.
Come with me to battle,
My love. Tarry at my side.
Stay with me
When battle is done.
Tarry at my side.
Laugh with me,
And walk with me
The long, long way.
Tarry with me,
My love, at my side.”
― Gail Carson Levine, The Two Princesses of Bamarre
tags: love 128 likes like
Jeanette Winterson
“Love, they say, enslaves and passion is a demon and many have been lost for love. I know this is true, but I know too that without love we grope the tunnels of our lives and never see the sun. When I fell in love it was as though I looked into a mirror for the first time and saw myself. I lifted my hand in bewilderment and felt my cheeks, my neck. This was me. And when I had looked at myself and grown accustomed to who I was, I was not afraid to hate parts of me because I wanted to be worthy of the mirror bearer.”
― Jeanette Winterson
tags: love 125 likes like
شيرين هنائي
“أريدك أن تعرف المزيد عن النساء مما لن تخبرك به واحده منهن.. إن النساء لا يطلبن الاهتمام ولكنهن يسعين إلى يجدن ذلك الرجل الذى يهتم بهن فعلا..”
― شيرين هنائي, صندوق الدمى
tags: love, relationships, women 116 likes like
Jane Austen
“Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death. I have loved none but you.”
― Jane Austen, Persuasion
tags: anne-eliot, captain-wentworth, love 110 likes like
Erykah Badu
“Never knew what a friendship was, Never knew how to really love, You can't be what I need you to, & I don't know why I fuck with you”
― Erykah Badu
tags: life-lessons, love, relationships 106 likes like
Thomas Hardy
“At first I did not love you, Jude; that I own. When I first knew you I merely wanted you to love me. I did not exactly flirt with you; but that inborn craving which undermines some women's morals almost more than unbridled passion--the craving to attract and captivate, regardless of the injury it may do the man--was in me; and when I found I had caught you, I was frightened. And then--I don't know how it was-- I couldn't bear to let you go--possibly to Arabella again--and so I got to love you, Jude. But you see, however fondly it ended, it began in the selfish and cruel wish to make your heart ache for me without letting mine ache for you.”
― Thomas Hardy, Jude the Obscure
tags: craving, cruel, deception, flirting, heartbreaker, heartbroken, love, lying, selfish, sue-bridehead 105 likes like
Ricky Lee
“Ang great love mo, hindi mo makakatuluyan. Ang makakatuluyan mo ay yung correct love.”
― Ricky Lee, Para Kay B
tags: correct-love, great-love, love, pag-ibig 105 likes like
Mother Teresa
“A joyful heart is the normal result of a heart burning with love. She gives most who gives with joy.”
― Mother Teresa, In the Heart of the World: Thoughts, Stories and Prayers
tags: joy, love 104 likes like
Ellen Hopkins
“I'd sleep outside naked in the blizzard,for you.”
― Ellen Hopkins, Impulse
tags: love 103 likes like
W.B. Yeats
“...How many loved your moments of glad grace,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face...

"When You Are Old And Gray”
― W.B. Yeats
tags: love 103 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I know a woman loves me when she leaves me leftovers in the fridge from the date she went on the night before.
”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
tags: absurd, clueless, funny, humor, love 84 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love has a certain weightlessness to it, much as my meaty penis would on the moon.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
“The only way love can last a lifetime is if it's unconditional. The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love.”
― Stephen Kendrick, The Love Dare
tags: agape, love, marriage, unconditional-love 352 likes like
William Shakespeare
“See how she leans her cheek upon her hand.
O, that I were a glove upon that hand
That I might touch that cheek!”
― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
tags: desire, glove, hand-in-glove, longing, love, touch 283 likes like
Ally Condie
“Everyone has something of beauty about them. But loving let's you look, and look, and look again. You notice the back of a hand, the turn of a head, the way of a walk. When you first love, you look blind and you see it all as the glorious, beloved whole, or a beautiful sum of beautiful parts. But when you see the one you love as pieces, as why's, you can love those parts too, and it's a love at once more complicated and more complete.”
― Ally Condie, Crossed
tags: beauty, love 273 likes like
Anna Godbersen
“The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color -- oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples...”
― Anna Godbersen, The Luxe
tags: beauty, colors, first-love, love, sunset 232 likes like
Milan Kundera
“Perhaps all the questions we ask of love, to measure, test, probe, and save it, have the additional effect of cutting it short. Perhaps the reason we are unable to love is that we yearn to be loved, that is, we demand something (love) from our partner instead of delivering ourselves up to him demand-free and asking for nothing but his company.”
― Milan Kundera, The Unbearable Lightness of Being
tags: love 215 likes like
Julia Child
“You'll never know everything about anything, especially something you love.”
― Julia Child
tags: education, lifelong-learning, love 205 likes like
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
“Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.”
― Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
tags: genius, love 194 likes like
John O'Donohue
“We do not need to go out and find love; rather, we need to be still and let love discover us.”
― John O'Donohue, Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom
tags: love 171 likes like
Jean-Paul Sartre
“It answers the question that was tormenting you: my love, you are not 'one thing in my life' - not even the most important - because my life no longer belongs to me because...you are always me.”
― Jean-Paul Sartre
tags: identity, love, personal-papers 170 likes like
Edith Wharton
“My little dog—a heartbeat at my feet.”
― Edith Wharton
tags: love 167 likes like
Colleen Houck
“For many, love is a two-sided coin. It can strengthen or stifle, expand or enfeeble, perfect or pauperize. When love is returned, we soar. We are taken to heights unseen, where it delights, invigorates, and beautifies. When love is spurned, we feel crippled, disconsolate, and bereaved. Polish the coin and you will see only requited love on both sides. I was destined to love you and I will belong to you forever.”
― Colleen Houck
tags: love, romance 166 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“Here's a news flash for the ladies: for every one of you who thinks we all want a girl like Angelina Jolie, all skinny elbows and angles, the truth is, we'd rather curl up with someone like Charlotte - a woman who's soft when a guy wraps his arms around her; a woman who might have a smear of flour on her shirt the whole day and not notice or care, not even when she goes out to meet with the PTA; a woman who doesn't feel like an exotic vacation but is the home we can't wait to come back to.”
― Jodi Picoult, Handle With Care
tags: love, men, women 164 likes like
Christopher Poindexter
“Do you feel that?"
She asked as we watched
the stars and moon illuminate
the sea before us.
"Tell me you feel it?
that longing to not just exist,
but to live and to live beautifully?"
I, with a smile filled with so
much truth it could move
the clouds, said to her:
"Of course i feel it. The heart
in you, is the heart in me.”
― Christopher Poindexter
tags: beauty, heart, life, love, truth 138 likes like
Rachel Hawthorne
“Falling in love should be the easiest thing in the world, but it's not.”
― Rachel Hawthorne, Full Moon
tags: lindsey-lancaster, love 137 likes like
Ellen Hopkins
“Real love finds you once, if you're lucky.”
― Ellen Hopkins, Burned
tags: love 132 likes like
David Levithan
“Love doesn’t have to be on Valentine’s Day. It doesn’t have to be by the time you turn eighteen or thirty-three or fifty-nine. It doesn’t have to conform to whatever is usual. It doesn’t have to be kismet at once, or rhapsody by the third day.

It just has to be. In time. In place. In spirt.

It just has to be.”
― David Levithan, How They Met, and Other Stories
tags: beautiful, inspirational, life, love, relationships 129 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“Love was that way. You could not render it in black or white. It always came down to the strange, blended shades of grey.”
― Jodi Picoult
tags: inspirational, love 128 likes like
Christopher Poindexter
“We softly
got
lost in the
things that
would take
us away
and we never
returned from
them again.

To us: that was
each other.”
― Christopher Poindexter
tags: finding-love, lost, love 127 likes like
Walter Scott
“Love rules the court, the camp, the grove, and men below, and the saints above, for love is heaven, and heaven is love. ”
― Walter Scott
tags: love 126 likes like
Rainbow Rowell
“I didn't know love could leave the lights on all the time.”
― Rainbow Rowell, Attachments
tags: love 119 likes like
“The mark of a true crush
Is that you fall in love first
And grope for reasons afterward”
― Shana Alexander
tags: love 114 likes like
Elif Shafak
“How can love be worthy of its name if one selects solely the pretty things and leaves out the hardships? It is easy to enjoy the good and dislike the bad. Anybody can do that. The real challenge is to love the good and the bad together, not because you need to take the rough with the smooth but because you need to go beyond such descriptions and accept love in its entirety.”
― Elif Shafak, The Forty Rules of Love
tags: love 114 likes like
Sylvia Day
“You put me through hell. On purpose. Made me suffer. And there’s no end in sight. I don’t know what the fuck you’re doing, ace, but this Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde shit ain’t cutting it with me.”
― Sylvia Day, Reflected in You
tags: breaking-up, breakup, eva-tramell, heartbroken, love, sylvia-day 111 likes like
Samantha Young
“I love you. You’re mine. I’ll kill any bastard who tries to take you from me.”
― Samantha Young, On Dublin Street
tags: confession, love, possessiveness 108 likes like
George Bernard Shaw
“What you are to do without me I cannot imagine.”
― George Bernard Shaw, Pygmalion
tags: alone, leaving, loss, love 107 likes like
Rumi
“To live without you
is to be robbed of love
and what is life without it?
To live without you
is death to me, my love
but some call it life.”
― Rumi
tags: love 107 likes like
Paullina Simons
“Love is when he is hungry and you feed him. Love is knowing when he is hungry.”
― Paullina Simons
tags: love, paullina-simons, the-bronze-horseman 103 likes like
John Milton
“The end of all learning is to know God, and out of that knowledge to love and imitate Him.”
― John Milton
tags: god, imitate, learning, love 103 likes like
Jamie McGuire
“You’re sorry? I damn near drank myself to death, I could barely get out of bed, I shattered my phone into a million pieces on New Year’s Eve to keep from calling you … and you’re sorry?”
I bit my lip and nodded, ashamed. I had no idea what he’d been through, and hearing his say the words made sharp pain twist inside my chest. “I’m so … so sorry.”
“You’re forgiven,” he said with a grin. “Don’t ever do it again.”
“I won’t. I promise.”
He flashed his dimple and shook his head. “I fucking love you.”
― Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster
tags: abby-abernathy, beautiful-disaster, forgiven, jamie-mcguire, love, sweet, travis-maddox 101 likes like
Haruki Murakami
“Why?" she screamed. "Are you crazy? You know the English subjunctive, you understand trigonometry, you can read Marx, and you don't know the answer to something as simple as that? Why do you even have to ask? Why do you have to make a girl SAY something like this? I like you more than I like him, that's all. I wish I had fallen in love with somebody a little more handsome, of course. But I didn't. I fell in love with you!”
― Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood

Download Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Dirty Dancing quote

Download Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Legally Blonde quote

Download Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Miss Piggy quote

Download Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Oprah Winfrey quote

Download Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Marilyn Monroe quote

Download Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Bette Davis quote

Download Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Cher quote

Download Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

John Lennon quote

Download Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Frank Sinatra quote

Download Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Sean Penn quote

Download Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment