Friday 21 March 2014

Www.Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Www.Love Quotes Images Biography 

“I had fun last night," I told Patch, flicking off my chin strap and handing over my helmet. "I'm officially on love with your sheets."
"That the only thing you're in love with?"
"Nope. Your mattress, too."
Some smile crept into Patch's eyes. "My bed's an open invitation.”
― Becca Fitzpatrick, Silence
tags: humor, love, patch-and-nora 280 likes like
William Faulkner
“She was bored. She loved, had capacity to love, for love, to give and accept love. Only she tried twice and failed twice to find somebody not just strong enough to deserve it, earn it, match it, but even brave enough to accept it.”
― William Faulkner, The Town
tags: accepting-love, love 232 likes like
Francine Rivers
“I want you to love me. I want you to trust me enough to let me love you, and I want you to stay here with me so we can build a life together. That's what I want”
― Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love
tags: love 228 likes like
W. Somerset Maugham
“I know that you're selfish, selfish beyond words, and I know that you haven't the nerve of a rabbit, I know you're a liar and a humbug, I know that you're utterly contemptible. And the tragic part is'--her face was on a sudden distraught with pain--'the tragic part is that notwithstanding I love you with all my heart.”
― W. Somerset Maugham, The Painted Veil
tags: love, men, tragedy, women 213 likes like
A.A. Milne
“To her-
Hand in hand we come
Christopher Robin and I
To lay this book in your lap.
Say you're surprised?
Say you like it?
Say it's just what you wanted?
Because it's yours-
because we love you.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
tags: love, pooh 208 likes like
Stephen King
“Calling it a simple schoolgirl crush was like saying a Rolls-Royce was a vehicle with four wheels, something like a hay-wagon. She did not giggle wildly and blush when she saw him, nor did she chalk his name on trees or write it on the walls of the Kissing Bridge. She simply lived with his face in her heart all the time, a kind of sweet, hurtful ache. She would have died for him..”
― Stephen King, It
tags: love, mania 200 likes like
Emily Giffin
“I think of how each person in a marriage owes it to the other to find individual happiness, even in a shared life. That this is the only way to grow together, instead of apart.”
― Emily Giffin, Heart of the Matter
tags: love, marriage, relationships 188 likes like
Karen Marie Moning
“Was he a good kisser, Ms. Lane?” Barrons asked, watching me carefully.
I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand at the memory. “It was like being owned.”
Some women like that.”
Not me.”
Perhaps it depends on the man doing the owning.”
I doubt it. I couldn’t breathe with him kissing me.”
One day you may kiss a man you can’t breathe without, and find breath is of little consequence.”
Right, and one day my prince might come.”
I doubt he’ll be a prince, Ms. Lane. Men rarely are.”
― Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever
tags: humor, love 187 likes like
Neil Gaiman
“They were kissing. Put like that, and you could be forgiven for presuming that this was a normal kiss, all lips and skin and possibly even a little tongue. You'd miss how he smiled, how his eyes glowed. And then, after the kiss was done, how he stood, like a man who had just discovered the art of standing and had figured out how to do it better than anyone else who would ever come along.”
― Neil Gaiman, Anansi Boys
tags: kiss, love 181 likes like
Elizabeth Gilbert
“Real, sane, mature love—the kind that pays the mortgage year after year and picks up the kids after school—is not based on infatuation but on affection and respect.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
tags: love 177 likes like
Juliet Marillier
“All that he had of her was his memory, where he held every moment, every single moment that she had been his. That was all he had, to keep out the loneliness.”
― Juliet Marillier, Daughter of the Forest
tags: fantasy, loneliness, love 169 likes like
Suzanne Collins
“Katniss: I’m coming back into focus when Caesar asks him if he has a girlfriend back home.
Peeta: (Gives an unconvincing shake of head.)
Caesar: Handsome lad like you. There must be some special girl. Come on, what’s her name?
Peeta: Well, there is this one girl. I’ve had a crush on her ever since I can remember. But I’m pretty sure she didn’t know I was alive until the reaping.
Caesar: She have another fellow?
Peeta: I don’t know, but a lot of boys like her.
Caesar: So, here’s what you do. You win, you go home. She can’t turn you down, eh?
Peeta: I don’t think it’s going to work out. Winning… won’t help in my case.
Caesar: Why ever not?
Peeta: Because… because… she came here with me.
Caesar: Oh, that is a piece of bad luck.
Peeta: It’s not good.
Caesar: Well, I don’t think any of us can blame you. It’d be hard not to fall for that young lady. She didn’t know?
Peeta: Not until now.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
tags: hunger-games, love 150 likes like
Elizabeth Gilbert
“A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master...”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
tags: love 149 likes like
Benjamin Franklin
“If Jack's in love, he's no judge of Jill's beauty.”
― Benjamin Franklin
tags: beauty, love, sex 144 likes like
Nicole Krauss
“One day she marched around the side of the house and confronted me. "I've seen you out there every day for the past week, and everyone knows you stare at me all day in school, if you have something you want to say to me why don't you just say it to my face instead of sneaking around like a crook?" I considered my options. Either I could run away and never go back to school again, maybe even leave the country as a stowaway on a ship bound for Australia. Or I could risk everything and confess to her. The answer was obvious: I was going to Australia. I opened my mouth to say goodbye forever. And yet. What I said was: I want to know if you'll marry me.”
― Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
tags: love 131 likes like
Julie Kagawa
“You think I don’t know pain?” Puck shook his head at me. “Or loss? I’ve been around a lot longer than you, prince! I know what love is, and I’ve lost
my fair share, too. Just because we have a different way of handling it, doesn’t mean I don’t have scars of my own.”
“Name one,” I scoffed. “Give me one instance where you haven’t—”
“Meghan Chase!” Puck roared, startling me into silence. I blinked, and he sneered at me. “Yeah, your highness. I know what loss is. I’ve loved that
girl since before she knew me. But I waited. I waited because I didn’t want to lie about who I was. I wanted her to know the truth before anything else.
So I waited, and I did my job. For years, I protected her, biding my time, until the day she went into the Nevernever after her brother. And then you
came along. And I saw how she looked at you. And for the first time, I wanted to kill you as much as you wanted to kill me.”
― Julie Kagawa
tags: ash, defeat, giving-up, loss, love, meghan, pain, puck, rage, revenge 117 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I define myself and grow as a person through emotional torment, so if you love me, you will inflict as much pain on me as you possibly can.”
― Jarod Kintz, A Story That Talks about Talking Is Like Chatter to Chattering Teeth, and Every Set of Dentures Can Attest to the Fact That No..
tags: funny, love, pain, torment 116 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“I don't know what you think of me. And you certainly would never picture us together. But probably peanut butter was just peanut butter for a long time, before someone ever thought of pairing it with jelly. And there was salt, but it started to taste better when there was pepper. And what's the point of butter without bread? (Why are all these examples of FOODS?!!?!?!?!?!?!) Anyway by myself I'm nothing special. But with you I could be.”
― Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes
tags: love 116 likes like
Tahereh Mafi
“That this girl would know exactly how to shatter me.”
― Tahereh Mafi, Destroy Me
tags: love, romance, sadness 109 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“The other day I woke up to find my girlfriend already gone from the house, and a sticky note on the fridge that said, "I love you." "Oh my God," I thought. "Somebody's obsessed with me, and they kidnapped my girlfriend just to get closer to me.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
tags: funny, god, kidnapped, love, obsession 104 likes like
Marianne Williamson
“Something amazing happens when we surrender and just love. We melt into another world, a realm of power already within us. The world changes when we change. the world softens when we soften. The world loves us when we choose to love the world.”
― Marianne Williamson
tags: love, power, surrender 103 likes like
Joshua Harris
“The world takes us to a silver screen on which flickering images of passion and romance play, and as we watch, the world says, “This is love.” God takes us to the foot of a tree on which a naked and bloodied man hangs and says, “This is love.”
― Joshua Harris, I Kissed Dating Goodbye: A New Attitude Toward Relationships and Romance
tags: christ, christian, cross, god, inspirational, jesus, love, passion, romance, world 102 likes like
Pablo Neruda
“I Like For You To Be Still


I like for you to be still
It is as though you are absent
And you hear me from far away
And my voice does not touch you
It seems as though your eyes had flown away
And it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth
As all things are filled with my soul
You emerge from the things
Filled with my soul
You are like my soul
A butterfly of dream
And you are like the word: Melancholy

I like for you to be still
And you seem far away
It sounds as though you are lamenting
A butterfly cooing like a dove
And you hear me from far away
And my voice does not reach you
Let me come to be still in your silence
And let me talk to you with your silence
That is bright as a lamp
Simple, as a ring
You are like the night
With its stillness and constellations
Your silence is that of a star
As remote and candid

I like for you to be still
It is as though you are absent
Distant and full of sorrow
So you would've died
One word then, One smile is enough
And I'm happy;
Happy that it's not true”
― Pablo Neruda
tags: love, poetry, sadness, silence 101 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love is a tomato. And while it's true that I can live without a tomato, I could sure go for some ketchup.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
tags: absurd, funny, love 97 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“She looked up from closing it to find Jace watching her through hooded eyes. “And one last thing,” he said. He reached over and pulled the sparking pins out of her hair, so that it fell in warm heavy curls down her neck. The sensation of hair tickling her bare skin was unfamiliar and oddly pleasant. “Much better,” he said, and she thought this time that maybe his voice was uneven too.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
tags: clary-fray, jace-wayland, love 97 likes like
Jeanette Winterson
“In that house, you will find my heart. You must break in, Henri, and get it back for me.'
Was she mad? We had been talking figuratively. Her heart was in her body like mine. I tried to explain this to her, but she took my hand and put it against her chest.
Feel for yourself.”
― Jeanette Winterson, The Passion
tags: heartbreak, love 96 likes like
“You can't make anyone love you. You just have to reveal who you are and take your chances. (105)”
― Sheldon B. Kopp, If You Meet the Buddha on the Road, Kill Him: The Pilgrimage Of Psychotherapy Patients
tags: love 96 likes like
Oscar Wilde
“When I like people immensely I never tell their names to anyone. It is like surrendering a part of them. I have grown to love secrecy.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
tags: love, secrets 96 likes like
Cynthia Hand
“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
― Cynthia Hand, Boundless
tags: clara-gardner, love, tucker-avery 95 likes like
Lauren Kate
“Don't go," she whispered, her eyes closed. It was all happening too fast. She couldn't give Daniel up. Not yet. She didn't think she ever could.”
― Lauren Kate, Torment

“That's when I finally got it. I finally understood. It wasn't the thought that counted. It was the actual execution that mattered, the showing up for somebody. The intent behind it wasn't enough. Not for me. Not anymore. It wasn't enough to know that deep down, he loved me. You had to actually say it to somebody, show them you cared. And he just didn't. Not enough.”
― Jenny Han, It's Not Summer Without You
tags: dependability, love, lovers, relationships 389 likes like
Tiffany Madison
“Most men claim to desire driven, independent and confident women. Yet when confronted with such a creature reverence often evolves into resent. For just like women, men need to be needed.”
― Tiffany Madison
tags: confidence, independence, love, man, modern-society, relationships, women 298 likes like
David Levithan
“The key to a successful relationship isn’t just in the words, it’s in the choice of punctuation. When you’re in love with someone, a well-placed question mark can be the difference between bliss and disaster, and a deeply respected period or a cleverly inserted ellipsis can prevent all kinds of exclamations.”
― David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary
tags: love 293 likes like
Jane Austen
“Had I been in love, I could not have been more wretchedly blind. But vanity, not love, has been my folly.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
tags: affection, blindness, denial, folly, love, refusal, romance, vanity 258 likes like
Colleen Houck
“Now turn around and go to sleep. I'm warning you that I plan to sleep with you in my arms all night long.”
― Colleen Houck, Tiger's Curse
tags: love, romance, sexy 227 likes like
Ally Condie
“I love.
The most reckless thing of all.”
― Ally Condie, Crossed
tags: crossed, ky, love 222 likes like
Veronica Roth
“Scrubbing the floor when no one else wanted to was something that my mother would have done. If I can't be with her, the least I can do is act like her sometimes.”
― Veronica Roth, Divergent
tags: family, love, separation 219 likes like
Cynthia Hand
“This is the part where I kiss you.”
― Cynthia Hand, Hallowed
tags: kiss, love, relationship 206 likes like
Adriana Trigiani
“Mom, how do you know if the guy is the guy?”

You mean if he’ll be a good husband?” She pauses, then says “The ticket is for the man to love the woman more than she loves him.”

Shouldn’t it be equal?”

Mom cackles. “It can never be equal.”

But what if the woman loves the man more?”

A life of hell awaits her. As women, the deck is stacked against us because time is our enemy. We age, while men season. And trust me, there are plenty of women out there looking for a man, and they don’t mind staking a claim on somebody else’s husband, no matter how old, creaky, and deaf they are.”
― Adriana Trigiani, Very Valentine
tags: love, men, wisdom, woman 195 likes like
“Gamitin ang puso para alagaan ang taong malapit sayo. Gamitin ang utak
para alagaan ang sarili mo.”
― Bob Ong
tags: inspiration, love, wisdom 186 likes like
Marianne Williamson
“In the absence of love, we began slowly but surely to fall apart.”
― Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"
tags: love 172 likes like
Becca Fitzpatrick
“Scared, Angel?”
― Becca Fitzpatrick
tags: angel, love, nora-grey, patch-cipriano 161 likes like
Alice Sebold
“Sometimes you cry, Susie, even when someone you love has been gone a long time.”
― Alice Sebold, The Lovely Bones
tags: love 156 likes like
Kahlil Gibran
“When you love you should not think you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.”
― Kahlil Gibran
tags: love 149 likes like
Lisa Kleypas
“You seem to think you have a choice," Cam said. "But you have it backwards. Love chooses you. The shadow moves as the sun commands.”
― Lisa Kleypas, Married By Morning
tags: love 142 likes like
Tyra Banks
“Love me or hate me I promise that it will never make or break me...<3”
― Tyra Banks, Tyra's Beauty Inside & Out
tags: beauty, break, hate, inspirational, love, make, tyra-banks 142 likes like
Carrie Jones
“I want you to want me because you want me, not because of grief, not because he is not here. I want you to love me for me. I want you to kiss me first and not because you need me to help you, but because you need to kiss me.”
― Carrie Jones, Entice
tags: astley, love, pixies 137 likes like
Christopher Pike
“Mortals have always exaggerated the difference between hate and love. Both come from the heart. You can never hate strongly unless you have loved strongly.”
― Christopher Pike, Black Blood
tags: love 135 likes like
“Your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul.”
― Charlie Chaplin in a letter to his daughter Geraldine
tags: chaplin, charlie-chaplin, love, naked, soul, vip 127 likes like
Richelle Mead
“No matter how long or how difficult, we will undo whatever that Moroi boy has done to you."

I managed a wavering smile, tasting blood in my mouth. "You sure about that, Dad? Because he's done everything to me.”
― Richelle Mead, The Fiery Heart
tags: adrian-and-sydney, adrian-ivashkov, love, otp, otp-foreva, otp-in-love, rochelle-mead, sex, star-crossed-lovers, sydney-sage, sydrian, the-fiery-heart 123 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love is like war, except without all the blood and death and stuff.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
tags: death, funny, love, war 106 likes like
Toni Morrison
“if they put an iron circle around your neck I will bite it away”
― Toni Morrison, Beloved
tags: love 101 likes like
Virginia Woolf
“To love makes one solitary.”
― Virginia Woolf, Mrs. Dalloway
tags: love 100 likes like
Raymond Carver
“Honey, no offense, but sometimes I think I could shoot you and watch you kick.”
― Raymond Carver, Where I'm Calling From: New and Selected Stories
tags: honey, intimacy, joke, kick, love, offense, shoot, sweet, violence 100 likes like
Patricia Briggs
“If she know how strongly he felt, she'd have run out the door. He wasn't used to the possessive, or the savage joy she brought to his heart. It ate at his control, so he turned his attention to the music. He understood music.”
― Patricia Briggs, Cry Wolf
tags: joy, love, possesion 95 likes like
Aberjhani
“Most people are slow to champion love because they fear the transformation it brings into their lives. And make no mistake about it: love does take over and transform the schemes and operations of our egos in a very mighty way.”
― Aberjhani
tags: human-nature, intimacy, love, spirituality, valentine-s-day 94 likes like
Katie McGarry
“Please, Noah, I don't want to do this wrong. Tell me how to make you feel good."
He shifted so that his body rested beside mine, his leg and arm still draped over me. I felt small under his warmth and strength.
His chocolate-brown eyes softened. "Being with you feels good. Touching you-" he tucked a curl behind my ear. "-feels good. I have never wanted anyone like I want you. There's nothing you can do wrong when just breathing makes everything right.”
― Katie McGarry, Pushing the Limits
tags: echo-and-noah, echo-emerson, feels-good, katie-mcgarry, love, noah-hutchins, pushing-the-limits, sweet 94 likes like
Vera Nazarian
“Love -- not dim and blind but so far-seeing that it can glimpse around corners, around bends and twists and illusion; instead of overlooking faults love sees through them to the secret inside.”
― Vera Nazarian, Salt of the Air
tags: affection, love, loyalty, perception, true-love, unconditional, unconditional-love 94 likes like
Wendy Wasserstein
“The trick. . .is to find the balance between the bright colors of humor and the serious issues of identity, self-loathing, and the possibility for intimacy and love when it seems no longer possible or, sadder yet, no longer necessary.”
― Wendy Wasserstein
tags: balance, happiness, humor, identity, intimacy, life, love, sadness, self-loathing 93 likes like
Bret Easton Ellis
“And it struck me then, that I liked Sean because he looked, well, slutty. A boy who had been around. A boy who couldn't remember if he was Catholic or not.”
― Bret Easton Ellis, The Rules of Attraction

Www.Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Www.Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Www.Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Www.Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Www.Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 



Www.Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Www.Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Www.Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Www.Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Www.Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Www.Love Quotes Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

No comments:

Post a Comment