Wednesday 19 March 2014

Beautiful Love Quotes With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Beautiful Love Quotes With Images Biography

“What's this?" he demanded, looking from Clary to his companions, as if they might know what she was doing there.
"It's a girl," Jace said,recovering his composure. "Surely you've seen girls before, Alec. Your sister Isabelle is one.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
tags: humor, jace, love, mortal-instruments 3447 likes like
Oscar Wilde
“Who, being loved, is poor?”
― Oscar Wilde
tags: love 2387 likes like
Honoré de Balzac
“The more one judges, the less one loves.”
― Honoré de Balzac, Physiologie Du Mariage
tags: human-nature, love 2304 likes like
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
“The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
tags: books, learning, love, serenity 2256 likes like
Fred Rogers
“When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed.”
― Fred Rogers
tags: friends, friendship, love, peace 1743 likes like
Rainbow Rowell
“Eleanor was right. She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.”
― Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park
tags: art, love 1739 likes like
Emily Brontë
“Be with me always - take any form - drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I can not live without my life! I can not live without my soul!”
― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
tags: love 1714 likes like
Audrey Niffenegger
“I won't ever leave you, even though you're always leaving me.”
― Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Traveler's Wife
tags: heartbreak, love 1688 likes like
Jonathan Safran Foer
“Time was passing like a hand waving from a train I wanted to be on.
I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think about you.”
― Jonathan Safran Foer
tags: desperate, life, losing, love, nostalgia, pain, regret, solitude 1679 likes like
Elizabeth Gilbert
“To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow - this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
tags: acceptance, being-loved, love, marriage, relationships, truth 1669 likes like
Tom Robbins
“The highest function of love is that it makes the loved one a unique and irreplaceable being.”
― Tom Robbins, Jitterbug Perfume
tags: logic, love 1656 likes like
Steve Maraboli
“I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me.”
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
tags: action, being-loved, inspirational, life, love, relationships 1653 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“This is what we call love. When you are loved, you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there's no need at all to understand what's happening, because everything happens within you.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
tags: love 1634 likes like
Katharine Hepburn
“Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything”
― Katharine Hepburn, Me: Stories of My Life
tags: love 1622 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“She was my dream. She made me who I am, and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat. I think about her all the time. Even now, when I'm sitting here, I think about her. There could never have been another.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
tags: love 1597 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“I'd learned that some things are best kept secret.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
tags: life, love, secrets 1586 likes like
William Goldman
“Just because you're beautiful and perfect, it's made you conceited.”
― William Goldman, The Princess Bride
tags: absurd, beauty, conceit, humor, love 1580 likes like
“I’ve been fighting to be who I am all my life. What’s the point of being who I am, if I can’t have the person who was worth all the fighting for?”
― Stephanie Lennox, I Don't Remember You
tags: fighting, funny, humour, husband, inspirational, love, lover, relationships, romance, spiritual, sweet, wife 1572 likes like
Mother Teresa
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.”
― Mother Teresa
tags: compassion, connecting, humanity, inspirational, love, sharing 1571 likes like
E.E. Cummings
“Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.”
― E.E. Cummings
tags: decisions, love, stars, taking-chances 1549 likes like
Audrey Niffenegger
“There is only one page left to write on. I will fill it with words of only one syllable. I love. I have loved. I will love.”
― Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Traveler's Wife
tags: love 1547 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“If you're a bird... I'm a bird...”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
tags: love 1542 likes like
Simone Elkeles
“You are the one girl that made me risk eveything for a future worth having.”
― Simone Elkeles, Perfect Chemistry
tags: love 1534 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“But love is always new. Regardless of whether we love once, twice, or a dozen times in our life, we always face a brand-new situation. Love can consign us to hell or to paradise, but it always takes us somewhere. We simply have to accept it, because it is what nourishes our existence. If we reject it, we die of hunger, because we lack the courage to stretch out a hand and pluck the fruit from the branches of the tree of life. We have to take love where we find it, even if that means hours, days, weeks of disappointment and sadness.

The moment we begin to seek love, love begins to seek us. And to save us.”
― Paulo Coelho, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
tags: love 1533 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“I, um, I have this problem. I broke up with my boyfriend, you see. And I'm pretty upset about it, so I wanted to talk to my best friend. [...] The thing is, they're both you.”
― Jodi Picoult, The Pact
tags: love 1533 likes like
Kahlil Gibran
“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”
― Kahlil Gibran
tags: emotion, heartbreak, lost-love, love, parting 1532 likes like
Iris Murdoch
“Love is the extremely difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.”
― Iris Murdoch, Existentialists and Mystics Writings on Philosophy and Literature
tags: love, realization 1516 likes like
Greg Behrendt
“I'm about to make a wild, extreme and severe relationship rule: the word busy is a load of crap and is most often used by assholes. The word "busy" is the relationship Weapon of Mass Destruction. It seems like a good excuse, but in fact in every silo you uncover, all you're going to find is a man who didn't care enough to call. Remember men are never to busy to get what they want.”
― Greg Behrendt
tags: behrendt, call, dating, faith, greg, he-s-not-just-into-you, love, marriage, romance, true, true-love, truth 1514 likes like
Joni Eareckson Tada
“Sometimes God allows what he hates to accomplish what he loves.”
― Joni Eareckson Tada, The God I Love
tags: faith, god, inspirational, love 1508 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“Someday you'll find someone special again. People who've been in love once usually do. It's in their nature.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle

“It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what you say. It's not how you look in that body, but the thing you do with it. You are beautiful.”
― Stephenie Meyer, The Host
tags: inspirational, love 3252 likes like
Sophocles
“One word
Frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
That word is love.”
― Sophocles
tags: love, pain 2306 likes like
John Henry Newman
“I sought to hear the voice of God and climbed the topmost steeple, but God declared: "Go down again - I dwell among the people.”
― John Henry Newman
tags: god, inspirational, love 1954 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“love, I've come to understand is more than three words mumbled before bedtime.”
― Nicholas Sparks
tags: love, the-meaning-of-love 1801 likes like
Scott Westerfeld
“The human heart is a strange vessel. Love and hatred can exist side by side.”
― Scott Westerfeld
tags: love 1790 likes like
Gordon B. Hinckley
“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well-being of one's companion.”
― Gordon B. Hinckley, Stand a Little Taller: Counsel and Inspiration for Each Day of the Year
tags: inspirational, love 1671 likes like
Erma Bombeck
“When God Created Mothers"

When the Good Lord was creating mothers, He was into His sixth day of "overtime" when the angel appeared and said. "You're doing a lot of fiddling around on this one."

And God said, "Have you read the specs on this order?" She has to be completely washable, but not plastic. Have 180 moveable parts...all replaceable. Run on black coffee and leftovers. Have a lap that disappears when she stands up. A kiss that can cure anything from a broken leg to a disappointed love affair. And six pairs of hands."

The angel shook her head slowly and said. "Six pairs of hands.... no way."

It's not the hands that are causing me problems," God remarked, "it's the three pairs of eyes that mothers have to have."

That's on the standard model?" asked the angel. God nodded.

One pair that sees through closed doors when she asks, 'What are you kids doing in there?' when she already knows. Another here in the back of her head that sees what she shouldn't but what she has to know, and of course the ones here in front that can look at a child when he goofs up and say. 'I understand and I love you' without so much as uttering a word."

God," said the angel touching his sleeve gently, "Get some rest tomorrow...."

I can't," said God, "I'm so close to creating something so close to myself. Already I have one who heals herself when she is sick...can feed a family of six on one pound of hamburger...and can get a nine year old to stand under a shower."

The angel circled the model of a mother very slowly. "It's too soft," she sighed.

But tough!" said God excitedly. "You can imagine what this mother can do or endure."

Can it think?"

Not only can it think, but it can reason and compromise," said the Creator.

Finally, the angel bent over and ran her finger across the cheek.

There's a leak," she pronounced. "I told You that You were trying to put too much into this model."

It's not a leak," said the Lord, "It's a tear."

What's it for?"

It's for joy, sadness, disappointment, pain, loneliness, and pride."

You are a genius, " said the angel.

Somberly, God said, "I didn't put it there.”
― Erma Bombeck, When God Created Mothers
tags: children, family, humor, love, mothers, mothers-day, sadness 1607 likes like
Elizabeth Gilbert
“Someday you're gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You'll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing...”
― Elizabeth Gilbert
tags: heartbreak, love, mourning 1475 likes like
Julio Cortázar
“Come sleep with me: We won't make Love,Love will make us.”
― Julio Cortázar
tags: love, poem, relationships, romance 1467 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.”
― Nicholas Sparks
tags: love, nicholas-sparks, romance 1462 likes like
Mitch Albom
“Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone.”
― Mitch Albom
tags: death, immortality, love 1460 likes like
Neil Gaiman
“In a perfect world, you could fuck people without giving them a piece of your heart. And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you’ll never see again.”
― Neil Gaiman, Fragile Things: Short Fictions and Wonders
tags: love, sex 1458 likes like
Whitney Otto
“Why are old lovers able to become friends? Two reasons. They never truly loved each other, or they love each other still.”
― Whitney Otto, How to Make an American Quilt
tags: exes, friendship, love 1431 likes like
David Levithan
“livid, adj.

Fuck You for cheating on me. Fuck you for reducing it to the word cheating. As if this were a card game, and you sneaked a look at my hand. Who came up with the term cheating, anyway? A cheater, I imagine. Someone who thought liar was too harsh. Someone who thought devastator was too emotional. The same person who thought, oops, he’d gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Fuck you. This isn’t about slipping yourself an extra twenty dollars of Monopoly money. These are our lives. You went and broke our lives. You are so much worse than a cheater. You killed something. And you killed it when its back was turned.”
― David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary
tags: cheating, hate, infidelity, love 1416 likes like
Sylvia Plath
“Yes, I was infatuated with you: I am still. No one has ever heightened such a keen capacity of physical sensation in me. I cut you out because I couldn't stand being a passing fancy. Before I give my body, I must give my thoughts, my mind, my dreams. And you weren't having any of those.”
― Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
tags: dreams, infatuation, love, sensation, thoughts 1412 likes like
Tammara Webber
“Love is not the absence of logic
but logic examined and recalculated
heated and curved to fit
inside the contours of the heart”
― Tammara Webber, Easy
tags: logic, love 1403 likes like
Charles Bukowski
“My dear,
Find what you love and let it kill you.
Let it drain you of your all. Let it cling onto your back and weigh you down into eventual nothingness.
Let it kill you and let it devour your remains.
For all things will kill you, both slowly and fastly, but it’s much better to be killed by a lover.
~ Falsely yours”
― Charles Bukowski
tags: death, love 1403 likes like
حافظ
“Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says to the Earth,

"You owe me."

Look
What happens
With a love like that,
It lights the whole sky.”
― حافظ
tags: life, love, sky, sun 1396 likes like
Julie Kagawa
“My name is Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn, third son of the Unseelie Court...Let it be known--from this day forth, I vow to protect Meghan Chase, daughter of the Summer King, with my sword, my honor, and my life. Her desires are mine. Her wishes are mine. Should even the world stand against her, my blade will be at her side. And should it fail to protect her, let my own existence be forfeit. This I swear, on my honor, my True Name, and my life. From this day on..." His voice went even softer, but I still heard it as though he whispered it into my ear. "I am yours.”
― Julie Kagawa, The Iron Queen
tags: heartfelt, honor, love 1389 likes like
Rumi
“In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.”
― Rumi
tags: love 1384 likes like
Tahereh Mafi
“I'm oxygen and he's dying to breathe.”
― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me
tags: beautiful, couples, kiss, love, metaphor, need, ya 1375 likes like
William Blake
“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”
― William Blake
tags: love 1365 likes like
George Eliot
“I like not only to be loved, but also to be told that I am loved. I am not sure that you are of the same mind. But the realm of silence is large enough beyond the grave. This is the world of light and speech, and I shall take leave to tell you that you are very dear.”
― George Eliot
tags: love 1361 likes like
Erich Fromm
“Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever. A feeling comes and it may go. How can I judge that it will stay forever, when my act does not involve judgment and decision.”
― Erich Fromm, The Art of Loving
tags: decision, feeling, fromm, love 1360 likes like
Rick Riordan
“The world was collapsing, and the only thing that really mattered to me was that she was alive.”
― Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian
tags: infatuation, love, obsession 1346 likes like
L.J. Smith
“I told you. You don't love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.”
― L.J. Smith
tags: destiny, james, love, nightworld, soulmate 1328 likes like
Sarah Dessen
“The fate of your heart is your choice and no one else gets a vote”
― Sarah Dessen, This Lullaby
tags: love 1318 likes like
Richelle Mead
“No," Dimitri interrupted gently. He moved his face toward mine, our foreheads nearly touching. "It won't happen to you. You're too strong. You'll fight it, just like you did this
time."
"I only did because you were here." He wrapped his arms around me, and I buried my face in his chest. "I can't do it by myself," I whispered.
"You can," he said. There was a tremulous note in his voice. "You're strong—you're so, so strong. It's why I love you.”
― Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss
tags: love, vampire-academy 1316 likes like
William Shakespeare
“Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
O no, it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wand'ring barque,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.”
― William Shakespeare, Great Sonnets
tags: love, poetry, shakespeare 1294 likes like
Oscar Wilde
“Yet each man kills the thing he loves
By each let this be heard
Some do it with a bitter look
Some with a flattering word
The coward does it with a kiss
The brave man with a sword”
― Oscar Wilde, The Ballad Of Reading Gaol

Beautiful Love Quotes With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Beautiful Love Quotes With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Beautiful Love Quotes With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Beautiful Love Quotes With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Beautiful Love Quotes With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Beautiful Love Quotes With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Beautiful Love Quotes With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Beautiful Love Quotes With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Beautiful Love Quotes With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

 

Beautiful Love Quotes With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Beautiful Love Quotes With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment