Friday 21 March 2014

Love Quotes English Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Love Quotes English Biography 

“She cast her fragrance and her radiance over me. I ought never to have run away from her... I ought to have guessed all the affection that lay behind her poor little stratagems. Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her...”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
tags: flowers, love, roses 373 likes like
Martin Luther King Jr.
“The first question which the priest and the Levite asked was: 'If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?' But...the good Samaritan reversed the question: 'If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?”
― Martin Luther King Jr.
tags: love, neighbor, sacrifice, service 305 likes like
John Mayer
“I love you more than songs can say, but I can't keep running after yesterday...”
― John Mayer, John Mayer - Battle Studies
tags: goodbye, love 300 likes like
Anaïs Nin
“Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.”
― Anaïs Nin, Delta of Venus
tags: ecstasy, love, passion, sexuality 298 likes like
Deb Caletti
“This is what I know. Don't settle for 40, 50, or even 80 percent. A relationship-it shouldn't be too small or too tight or even a little scratchy. It shouldn't take up space in your closet out of guilty conscience or convenience or a moment of desire. Do you hear me? It shold be perfect for you. It should be lasting. Wait. wait for 100 percent.”
― Deb Caletti, The Secret Life of Prince Charming
tags: lasting, love, perfect, relationship, settling, too-small, too-tight, wait 285 likes like
Derek Walcott
“Love After Love

The time will come
when, with elation
you will greet yourself arriving
at your own door, in your own mirror
and each will smile at the other's welcome,

and say, sit here. Eat.
You will love again the stranger who was your self.
Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart
to itself, to the stranger who has loved you

all your life, whom you ignored
for another, who knows you by heart.
Take down the love letters from the bookshelf,

the photographs, the desperate notes,
peel your own image from the mirror.
Sit. Feast on your life.”
― Derek Walcott, Collected Poems, 1948-1984
tags: love, poetry, self 242 likes like
Jude Deveraux
“Time has no meaning,
Love will endure..”
― Jude Deveraux
tags: love, patience, time 236 likes like
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
“Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
tags: faith, love, peace 230 likes like
أحلام مستغانمي
“ماعاد تعريف الحب اليوم إثنان ينظران بالإتجاه نفسه، بل إثنان ينظران إلى الجهاز نفسه! ولا صارت فرحتنا في أن نلتقي من نحب، بل في تلقّي رسالة هاتفية منه!
ماتت الأحاسيس العاطفية الكبيرة بسبب تلك الأفراح التكنولوجية الصغيرة، التي تأتي وتختفي بزرّ منذ سلمنا مصيرنا العاطفي للآلات!”
― أحلام مستغانمي
tags: life, love 227 likes like
Becca Fitzpatrick
“Right then, I wanted to go back in time and relive every moment with him. One more secret smile, one more shared laugh. One more electric kiss. Finding him was like finding someone I didn't know I was searching for. He’d come into my life too late, and now was leaving too soon. I remembered him telling he’d give up everything for me. He already had.”
― Becca Fitzpatrick, Hush, Hush
tags: love 226 likes like
Lisa Kleypas
“It’s impossible,” he snapped.

“Why?”

“Because I’m Sebastian, Lord St. Vincent. I can’t be celibate. Everyone knows that.”
― Lisa Kleypas, Devil in Winter
tags: celibate, confidence, love, rake 221 likes like
Saul Bellow
“It's usually the selfish people who are loved the most. They do what you deny yourself, and you love them for it. You give them your heart.”
― Saul Bellow
tags: love 195 likes like
Garth Nix
“Touchstone watched, suddenly conscious that he probably only had five seconds left to be alone with Sabriel, to say something, to say anything. Perhaps the last five seconds they ever would have alone together.
I am not afraid, he said to himself.
"I love you," he whispered. "I hope you don't mind.”
― Garth Nix, Sabriel
tags: love, sabriel 192 likes like
Cher
“A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones”
― Cher
tags: love, marriage 187 likes like
Simone Elkeles
“I gave you my heart, but it wasn't enough.”
― Simone Elkeles, Return to Paradise
tags: bhie, caleb, love, maggie, return-to-paradise, simone-elkeles 175 likes like
Hermann Hesse
“So she thoroughly taught him that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure, and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it. She taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused.”
― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha
tags: love, making-love, pleasure, respect, sensuality, sex, touch 155 likes like
Elizabeth Gilbert
“Your problem is you don't understand what that word means. People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that's holding you back, the person who brings you to your attention so you can change your life. A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then they leave.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
tags: love, soul-mates 155 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Leave the cage open. If you love someone, give them a chance to leave. You can always lock them up again should they return to you.”
― Jarod Kintz, A Story That Talks about Talking Is Like Chatter to Chattering Teeth, and Every Set of Dentures Can Attest to the Fact That No..
tags: absurd, funny, love 144 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“I am lost without you. I am soulless, a drifter without a home, a solitary bird in a flight to nowhere. I am all these things, and I am nothing at all. This, my darling, is my life without you. I long for you to show me how to live again.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
tags: alone, love, message-in-a-bottle, nicholas-sparks 143 likes like
Sarah Dessen
“You know, when it works, love is amazing. It's not overrated.”
― Sarah Dessen, This Lullaby
tags: love, relationship 136 likes like
Dorothy Parker
“The sun's gone dim, and the moon's gone black. For I loved him, and he didn't love back.”
― Dorothy Parker
tags: love 134 likes like
Mikhail Bulgakov
“Follow me, reader! Who told you that there is no true, faithful, eternal love in this world! May the liar's vile tongue be cut out! Follow me, my reader, and me alone, and I will show you such a love!”
― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita
tags: love 134 likes like
Richelle Mead
“I don't care," said Seth. "I would have done it. I would have sold my soul for you. You and me...I told you. Something's always going to keep us near each other...even if we aren't together.”
― Richelle Mead, Succubus Heat
tags: georgina, love, seth, soulmates 134 likes like
Mitch Albom
“I made such a fool of myself,” she lamented.
“Love does not make you a fool.”
“He didn’t love me back.”
“That does not make you a fool, either.”
“Just tell me …” Her voice cracked. “When does it stop hurting?”
“Sometimes never.”
― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper
tags: hurt, love 133 likes like
Matthew Quick
“And I still love you in my own fucked-up way. I miss you, I really do. Can we still be friends?”
― Matthew Quick, The Silver Linings Playbook
tags: love, quick, the-silver-linings-playbook 131 likes like
Cynthia Hand
“Tucker strokes my hair. There's something so tender about the gesture. It might as well have been him whispering I love you.”
― Cynthia Hand, Hallowed
tags: clara, hair, love, tenderness, tucker 129 likes like
Stephen King
“For men, I think, love is a thing formed of equal parts lust and astonishment. The astonishment part women understand. The lust part they only think they understand.”
― Stephen King, Bag of Bones
tags: love, lust, men 129 likes like
Greg Behrendt
“There will never be a good time, financially, to get married, unless you're Shaq or Ray Romano. But somehow people manage. If your man is using money as an excuse not to marry you, it's your relationship that's insecure, not his bank account.”
― Greg Behrendt, He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys
tags: dating, he-s-just-not-that-into-you, love, men-and-women 129 likes like
S.C. Stephens
“I know...and I love you. But I don't think we love each other in the same way. And...I think keeping you near me, would destroy me.”
― S.C. Stephens, Thoughtless
tags: hurt-feelings, love 126 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Napoleon made war like I make love—from a height of about 68 centimeters. (I wear platform shoes while I’m on my knees)”
― Jarod Kintz, A Story That Talks about Talking Is Like Chatter to Chattering Teeth, and Every Set of Dentures Can Attest to the Fact That
“Ya Rabb, Engkaulah alasan semua kehidupan ini. Engkaulah penjelasan atas semua kehidupan ini. Perasaan itu datang dariMu. Semua perasaan itu juga akan kembali kepadaMu. Kami hanya menerima titipan. Dan semua itu ada sungguh karenaMu...
Katakanlah wahai semua pencinta di dunia. Katakanlah ikrar cinta itu hanya karenaNya. Katakanlah semua kehidupan itu hanya karena Allah. Katakanlah semua getar-rasa itu hanya karena Allah. Dan semoga Allah yang Maha Mencinta, yang Menciptakan dunia dengan kasih-sayang mengajarkan kita tentang cinta sejati.
Semoga Allah memberikan kesempatan kepada kita untuk merasakan hakikatNya.
Semoga Allah sungguh memberikan kesempatan kepada kita untuk memandang wajahNya. Wajah yang akan membuat semua cinta dunia layu bagai kecambah yang tidak pernah tumbuh. Layu bagai api yang tak pernah panas membakar. Layu bagai sebongkah es yang tidak membeku. ”
― Tere Liye, Hafalan Shalat Delisa
tags: love, religion 389 likes like
Rachel Vincent
“If I love you more than you love me, I’m as good as dead. Yet I can’t make myself take it back. I can’t just walk away from you, because every time you pass by me without smiling, without touching my hand, or at least making eye contact, it feels like I’m dying inside.”
― Rachel Vincent, Shift
tags: heartbreak, jace-hammond, love 373 likes like
W.B. Yeats
“Never give all the heart, for love
Will hardly seem worth thinking of
To passionate women if it seem
Certain, and they never dream
That it fades out from kiss to kiss;
For everything that's lovely is
But a brief, dreamy, kind delight.
O Never give the heart outright,
For they, for all smooth lips can say,
Have given their hearts up to the play.
And who could play it well enough
If deaf and dumb and blind with love?
He that made this knows all the cost,
For he gave all his heart and lost.”
― W.B. Yeats, In the Seven Woods: Being Poems Chiefly of the Irish Heroic Age
tags: acting, heartbreak, in-the-seven-woods, loss, love, never-give-all-the-heart, passion, play, w-b-yeats, william-butler-yeats, yeats 370 likes like
Sophie Kinsella
“Lover? I don't know. I don't know if she loves me. I don't know if I love her. All I can say is, she's the one I think about. All the time. She's the voice I want to hear. She's the face I hope to see.”
― Sophie Kinsella, I've Got Your Number
tags: love 302 likes like
Alfred Tennyson
“Half the night I waste in sighs,
Half in dreams I sorrow after
The delight of early skies;
In a wakeful dose I sorrow
For the hand, the lips, the eyes,
For the meeting of the morrow,
The delight of happy laughter,
The delight of low replies.”
― Alfred Tennyson, Maud, and other poems
tags: love, sorrow 267 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“I am surprised how difficult for people is to say "I love you". They only say the three magic words when they are sure they will hear "I love you too" back. C'mon! Spread the energy of love without expecting anything! Cowards are incapable of expressing love; it is the prerogative of the brave”
― Paulo Coelho
tags: love 237 likes like
Colleen Houck
“Love is not a consequence. Love is not a choice. Love is a thirst. A need as vital to the soul as water is to the body. Love is a precious draught that not only soothes a parched throat, but it vitalizes a man. It fortifies him enough that he is willing to slay dragons for the woman who offers it. Take that draught of love from me and I will shrivel to dust. To take it from a man dying of thirst and give it to another whilst he watches is a cruelty I never thought you capable of.”
― Colleen Houck
tags: love, romance 225 likes like
مريد البرغوثي
“الحب هو ارتباك الأدوار بين الآخذ و المعطي”
― مريد البرغوثي
tags: love 221 likes like
Cecelia Ahern
“There's no limit to what you can dream. You expect the unexpected, you believe in magic, in fairy tales, and in possibilities. Then you grow older and that innocence is shattered and somewhere along the way the reality of life gets in the way and you're hit by the realization that you can't be all you wanted to be, you just might have to settle for a little bit less.”
― Cecelia Ahern
tags: dreams, inspirational, love 220 likes like
Andrew Davidson
“You are mine,I am yours; you may be sure of this. You've been locked inside my heart, the key has been thrown away; within it, you must always stay. ”
― Andrew Davidson, The Gargoyle
tags: love 212 likes like
pleasefindthis
“You’re just another story I can’t tell anymore.”
― pleasefindthis, I Wrote This For You
tags: break-ups, endings, forgetting-the-past, love, past, relationships 208 likes like
“Lately I can't help wanting us
to be like other people.
For example, if I were a smoker,

you'd lift a match to the cigarette
just as I put it between my lips.
It's never been like that

between us: none of that
easy chemistry, no quick, half automatic
flares. Everything between us

had to be learned.
Saturday finds me brooding
behind my book, all my fantasies

of seduction run up
against the rocks.
Tell me again

why you don't like
sex in the afternoon?
No, don't tell me--

I'll never understand you
never understand us, America's strangest
loving couple: they never

drink a bottle of wine together
and rarely look at each other.
Into each other's eyes, I mean.”
― Deborah Garrison, A Working Girl Can't Win
tags: couples, life, love, passion, relationships, romance 183 likes like
John Bytheway
“If our testimonies are strong onthis point and if we feel the absolute assurance that God loves us, we will change our questons. We won't ask, 'Why did this happen?' or 'Why doesn't God care about me?' Instead, our questions will become, 'What can I learn from this experience?' or 'How does the Lord want me to handle this?”
― John Bytheway, When Times Are Tough: 5 Scriptures That Will Help You Get Through Almost Anything
tags: adversity, god, love, trust 183 likes like
Rick Riordan
“She held up her calloused, grimy fingers. Leo couldn't help thinking there was nothing hotter than a girl who didn't mind getting her hands dirty. But of course, that was just a general comment. Didn't apply to Calypso. Obviously.”
― Rick Riordan, The House of Hades
tags: calypso, funny, humor, leo-valdez, love 172 likes like
David Viscott
“To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.”
― David Viscott
tags: love, sun 164 likes like
Compton Mackenzie
“Love makes the world go round? Not at all. Whiskey makes it go round twice as fast.”
― Compton Mackenzie
tags: love, whiskey 156 likes like
“One is never wounded by the love one gives, only by the love one expects.”
― Marty Rubin
tags: hurt, love 134 likes like
Jim Butcher
“Love is another kind of power, which shouldn't surprise you. Magic comes from emotions, among other things. And when two people are together, in that intimacy, when they really, selflessly love each other it changes them both. It lingers on in the energy of their lives, even when they are apart.”
― Jim Butcher, Blood Rites
tags: harry-dresden, love, magic, thomas-raith 133 likes like
Jennifer Aniston
“Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kind of falls into place.”
― Jennifer Aniston
tags: fall, figure, love, place, you, yourself 133 likes like
Libba Bray
“I love you for who you are, not who the world thinks you should be.”
― Libba Bray, Beauty Queens
tags: love 132 likes like
“LOVE is a friendship set to music”
― E. Joseph Cossman
tags: love 130 likes like
Lisa Kleypas
“I'd sell my soul to have you. In my whole life, you'll always be what I wanted most."

~ Hardy Cates”
― Lisa Kleypas, Sugar Daddy
tags: hardy-cates, liberty-jones, love, sugar-daddy 129 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“Marie, let’s suppose that two firemen go into a forest to put out a small fire. Afterwards, when they emerge and go over to a stream, the face of one is all smeared with black, while the other man’s face is completely clean. My question is this: which of the two will wash his face?

That’s a silly question. The one with the dirty face of course.’

No, the one with the dirty face will look at the other man and assume that he looks like him. And, vice versa, the man with the clean face will see his colleague covered in grime and say to himself: I must be dirty too. I’d better have a wash.’

What are you trying to say?’

I’m saying that, during the time I spent in the hospital, I came to realize that I was always looking for myself in the women I loved. I looked at their lovely, clean faces and saw myself reflected in them. They, on the other hand, looked at me and saw the dirt on my face and, however intelligent or self-confident they were, they ended up seeing themselves reflected in me thinking that they were worse than they were. Please, don’t let that happen to you.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Zahir
tags: love, obsession, relations 129 likes like
F. Scott Fitzgerald
“You know I'm old in some ways-in others-well, I'm just a little girl. I like sunshine and pretty things and cheerfulness-and I dread responsibility.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise
tags: love 128 likes like
Sarah Orne Jewett
“The process of falling in love at first sight is as final as it is swift in such a case, but the growth of true friendship may be a lifelong affair.”
― Sarah Orne Jewett
tags: friendship, love 128 likes like
Tallulah Bankhead
“I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late start without me.”
― Tallulah Bankhead
tags: cool, fun, love, sex, time 126 likes like
“I wake up and tear drops, they fall down like rain. I put on that old song we danced to and then, I head off to my job cause not much has changed. Punch the clock, head for home, check the phone. Just in case. Go to bed, dream of you. That's what I am doing these days.”
― Rascal Flatts
tags: life, love 125 likes like
Amy Bloom
“Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.”
― Amy Bloom
tags: love 125 likes like
L.M. Montgomery
“A broken heart in real life isn't half as dreadful as it is in books. It's a good deal like a bad tooth, though you won't think THAT a very romantic simile. It takes spells of aching and gives you a sleepless night now and then, but between times it lets you enjoy life and dreams and echoes and peanut candy as if there were nothing the matter with it.”
― L.M. Montgomery
tags: broken-heart, dreams, life, love, sleeplessness 125 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love will find you eventually, I guarantee it. That’s why you need to buy an invisible cloak from me for the one-time low price of $77,777.77. Offer valid for emotional invalids only. 
”
― Jarod Kintz, The Days of Yay are Here! Wake Me Up When They're Over.

Love Quotes English Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes English Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes English Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes English Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes English Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes English Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes English Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes English Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes English Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes English Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


Love Quotes English Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment