Wednesday 19 March 2014

Love Quotes In Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Love Quotes In Images Biography

“The more I know of the world, the more I am convinced that I shall never see a man whom I can really love. I require so much!”
― Jane Austen, Sense And Sensibility
tags: love, requirements 6383 likes like
“I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.”
― Jon Katz
tags: faith, friends, friendship, love 5188 likes like
Haruki Murakami
“I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I’m not angry, either. I should be, but I’m not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong.”
― Haruki Murakami, South of the Border, West of the Sun
tags: breakup, infidelity, love, pain, relationships 5167 likes like
Chuck Palahniuk
“What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
tags: love 5115 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“You could have had anything else in the world, and you asked for me."
She smiled up at him. Filthy as he was, covered in blood and dirt, he was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen.
"But I don't want anything else in the world.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
tags: clary-fray, jace-wayland, love 5115 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
tags: love, nicholas, nicholas-sparks, sparks, the-notebook 5069 likes like
Joan Crawford
“Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.”
― Joan Crawford
tags: love 5028 likes like
Paul McCartney
“And, in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make.”
― Paul McCartney, The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics
tags: beatles, inspirational, live, love, music 4953 likes like
Mother Teresa
“I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, 'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask, 'How much love did you put into what you did?”
― Mother Teresa
tags: inspirational, love 4851 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
tags: love 4684 likes like
Suzanne Collins
“I can feel Peeta press his forehead into my temple and he asks, 'So now that you've got me, what are you going to do with me?' I turn into him. 'Put you somewhere you can't get hurt.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
tags: love, romance 4516 likes like
Neil Gaiman
“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones
tags: love 4469 likes like
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Airman's Odyssey
tags: love 4421 likes like
Jamie McGuire
“To douchebags!" he said, gesturing to Brad. "And to girls that break your heart," he bowed his head to me. His eyes lost focus. "And to the absolute fucking horror of losing your best friend because you were stupid enough to fall in love with her.”
― Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster
tags: best-friends, heartbreak, love 4399 likes like
Ursula K. Le Guin
“Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.”
― Ursula K. Le Guin, The Lathe of Heaven
tags: love 4379 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her---then don't let her go.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
tags: love 4374 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.”
― Nicholas Sparks
tags: love 4356 likes like
Tom Bodett
“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
― Tom Bodett
tags: happiness, hope, joy, love, wishing 4339 likes like
Suzanne Collins
“What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.”
― Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay
tags: inspirational, love 4326 likes like
Emily Brontë
“If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.”
― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
tags: loss, love 4281 likes like
Henry Rollins
“It hurts to let go. Sometimes it seems the harder you try to hold on to something or someone the more it wants to get away. You feel like some kind of criminal for having felt, for having wanted. For having wanted to be wanted. It confuses you, because you think that your feelings were wrong and it makes you feel so small because it's so hard to keep it inside when you let it out and it doesn't coma back. You're left so alone that you can't explain. Damn, there's nothing like that, is there? I've been there and you have too. You're nodding your head.”
― Henry Rollins, The Portable Henry Rollins
tags: life, love, relationships 4278 likes like
Friedrich Nietzsche
“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
tags: love, madness 4264 likes like
Oscar Wilde
“The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest and Other Plays
tags: love, romance 4248 likes like
J.R.R. Tolkien
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
tags: hope, inspirational, love 4204 likes like
Edgar Allan Poe
“We loved with a love that was more than love.”
― Edgar Allan Poe
tags: logic, love 4172 likes like
Max Lucado
“A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.”
― Max Lucado
tags: inspirational, love 4143 likes like
James Baldwin
“Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.”
― James Baldwin
tags: love 4129 likes like
“And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”
― Anonymous, Holy Bible: King James Version
tags: faith, god, hope, love 4060 likes like
Martin Luther King Jr.
“I have decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear.”
― Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches
tags: hate, love 4047 likes like
Candace Bushnell
“Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.”
― Candace Bushnell, Sex and the City

“How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live 'em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give 'em.”
― Shel Silverstein
tags: friend, friendship, good-day, how-many, how-much, life, live-well, love 4046 likes like
Richelle Mead
“Do you think I'm pretty?
I think you're beautiful
Beautiful?
You are so beautiful, it hurts sometimes.”
― Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy
tags: beauty, love 4024 likes like
Emily Brontë
“He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
tags: love 3981 likes like
Fyodor Dostoyevsky
“Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov
tags: lies, love, respect, self-deception, truth 3972 likes like
Greg Behrendt
“If he’s not calling you, it’s because you are not on his mind. If he creates expectations for you, and then doesn’t follow through on little things, he will do same for big things. Be aware of this and realize that he’s okay with disappointing you. Don’t be with someone who doesn’t do what they say they’re going to do. If he’s choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then he doesn’t respect your feelings and needs. “Busy” is another word for “asshole.” “Asshole” is another word for the guy you’re dating. You deserve a fcking phone call.”
― Greg Behrendt
tags: busy, call, dating, dating-advice, faith, greg-behrendt, guys, he-s-not-just-into-you, love, marriage, romance, true 3944 likes like
Rumi
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.”
― Rumi
tags: friendship, love, peace, silence, soul, zen 3872 likes like
Robert Frost
“Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.”
― Robert Frost
tags: love 3813 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it's over.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Nights in Rodanthe
tags: love 3789 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“True love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
tags: love, romance 3771 likes like
Lauren Oliver
“I love you. Remember. They cannot take it”
― Lauren Oliver, Delirium
tags: amor-deliria-nervosa, love 3747 likes like
Cassandra Clare
“Declarations of love amuse me. Especially when unrequited.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
tags: clary-fray, jace-wayland, love 3717 likes like
Stephanie Perkins
“For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
― Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss
tags: home, love, relationships, touching 3654 likes like
Scott Adams
“I love you like a fat kid loves cake!”
― Scott Adams
tags: food, humor, love 3647 likes like
Sarah Dessen
“You know, when it works, love is pretty amazing. It's not overrated. There's a reason for all those songs.”
― Sarah Dessen, This Lullaby
tags: love 3638 likes like
Jonathan Safran Foer
“I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else.”
― Jonathan Safran Foer
tags: love 3637 likes like
Galway Kinnell
“We’re all seeking that special person who is right for us. But if you’ve been through enough relationships, you begin to suspect there’s no right person, just different flavors of wrong. Why is this? Because you yourself are wrong in some way, and you seek out partners who are wrong in some complementary way. But it takes a lot of living to grow fully into your own wrongness. And it isn’t until you finally run up against your deepest demons, your unsolvable problems—the ones that make you truly who you are—that we’re ready to find a lifelong mate. Only then do you finally know what you’re looking for. You’re looking for the wrong person. But not just any wrong person: the right wrong person—someone you lovingly gaze upon and think, “This is the problem I want to have.”

I will find that special person who is wrong for me in just the right way.

Let our scars fall in love.”
― Galway Kinnell
tags: being-loved, completion, inspirational, love, relationships 3554 likes like
Pedro Calderón de la Barca
“When love is not madness it is not love.”
― Pedro Calderón de la Barca
tags: love, romance 3523 likes like
Emily Dickinson
“If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.”
― Emily Dickinson
tags: life, love 3511 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
tags: bestseller, love, nicholas-sparks, north-carolina, novel 3497 likes like
Veronica Roth
“I have something I need to tell you," he says. I run my fingers along the tendons in his hands and look back at him. "I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though."
"That's sensible of you," I say, smiling too. "We should find some paper so you can make a list or a chart or something."
I feel his laughter against my side, his nose sliding along my jaw, his lips pressing my ear.
"Maybe I'm already sure," he says, "and I just don't want to frighten you."
I laugh a little. "Then you should know better."
"Fine," he says. "Then I love you.”
― Veronica Roth, Divergent
tags: beatrice, divergent, humor, love, tobias 3477 likes like
Rick Riordan
“Be careful of love. It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong.”
― Rick Riordan, The Battle of the Labyrinth
tags: love 3430 likes like
Taylor Swift
“To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”
― Taylor Swift
tags: fearless, inspirational, love 3418 likes like
Albert Einstein
“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
― Albert Einstein
tags: love 3414 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him.”
― Paulo Coelho, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
tags: forgetting, hope, love, pain, suffering, waiting 3408 likes like
Vladimir Nabokov
“It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.”
― Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
tags: humbert-humbert, love 3400 likes like
Bob Marley
“One love, one heart, one destiny.”
― Bob Marley
tags: bob-marley, compassion, destiny, heart, humanity, inspirational, love 3390 likes like
David Byrne
“Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence.”
― David Byrne
tags: love 3363 likes like
Bertrand Russell
“Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.”
― Bertrand Russell, The Conquest of Happiness
tags: happiness, love 3285 likes like
“Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is... suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.”
― Gillian Anderson
tags: friendship, love, men, relationships, women 3281 likes like
Maya Angelou
“I do not trust people who don't love themselves and yet tell me, 'I love you.' There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.”
― Maya Angelou


Love Quotes In Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Quotes In Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Quotes In Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Quotes In Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Quotes In Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Quotes In Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Quotes In Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Quotes In Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Quotes In Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

  

Love Quotes In Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Love Quotes In Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment