Wednesday 19 March 2014

Images Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Images Love Quotes Biography

You can say sorry a million times, Say "I love you" as much as you want, say whatever you want, whenever you want. But if you're not going to prove that the things you say are true, then don't say anything at all.
Because if you can't show it.
Your words...don't mean a thing.Unknown
 
translated to: translate quote    I Love You  Inspirational  Sorry
When someone says i love you watch their actions more than their wordsUnknown
 
translated to: translate quote    I Love You  Love
I love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you, and sacrifice myself for you if need be. Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart, no matter what length of time it is for and regardless of the long distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple, and to never give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need, or want me, and never ever want to leave you, or to live without you.
I love you this much.Unknown
 
translate quote    Faith  I Love You  Long Distance Relationship  Love  Missing You
Find someone who isn't afraid to admit that they miss you. Someone who knows that you're not perfect, but treats you as if you are. Someone whose biggest fear is losing you. One who gives their heart completely. Someone who says I love you and means it. Last but not the least, find someone you wouldn't mind waking up with you in the morning, seeing your wrinkles and your gray hair but still falls in love with you all over again.Unknown
 
translated to: translate quote    Falling In Love  I Love You  Love  Missing You
Some people think love is just talking kind, warm and cute words to each other, love is just telling “I love you”, is just being together and having fun. But reality is a bit different and love is hard. So what the true love meant to be? It's caring of someone you love, being with him when he needs your help, doing everything to protect and look after him.Unknown
 
translate quote    Caring  Help  I Love You  Love
When you say 'I love you', you are making a promise with someone else's heart. Try to honor it.Unknown

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.Nicholas Sparks
 
translate quote    Dream  Hope  I Am  I Love You  Love  Reason
I love you means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times.It means loving you even when you're in a bad mood, or too tired to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when you're down, not just when you're fun to be with. “I love you” means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping you feel the same way for me.Unknown
 
translate quote    Change  I Love You  Love  Tired
Tomorrow is never promised to anyone, so dance until your side hurts; say I love you to those you love for tomorrow may never come.Unknown
 
translate quote    I Love You  Love  Promise  Tomorrow
I will love you until infinity runs out (Which is never..)Unknown
 
translate quote    I Love You  Love
Never pass up the chance to say “I love you”, because tomorrow isn't promised.Unknown
 
translate quote    Chance  I Love You  Love  Promise  Tomorrow
Love is not about how much you say 'I love you', but how much you can prove that it's true love.Unknown

There comes a point in life when fun no longer means clubbing, drinking or being out till 4am, or thinking about yourself! Fun means Disney movies, family dinners, bedtime stories, long cuddles, a messy house, sleeping by 10pm and hearing little voices say "i love you." Becoming a parent doesn't change you, it makes you realize that the little people that YOU created deserve the very best of your time ♥ repost if you get it. I hope I see this on the wall of every mum and dad I know.Unknown
 
translate quote    Change  Deserve  Drinking  I Love You  Life  Parents  Time
I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.Unknown
 
translate quote    I Love You  Love
I don't let people in often and I mean what I say. If I tell you you're my friend that means a lot, if I tell you I love you I know that it isn't a phrase or expression and know that I actually love you in the best and most honest way that I can.Unknown
 
translate quote    I Love You  Love
When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of the habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.Unknown
 
translate quote    I Love You  Love
It takes a boy, to take care of his toy. But it takes a man, to take care of a lady.
It takes confidence, to say "I love you". But it takes courage, to mean it.
It takes moments, to fall in love. But it takes a mistake, to ruin it all.Unknown
 
translate quote    Falling In Love  I Love You  Love  Man  Mistakes
EGO – three letters that hold you back from saying things your heart is dying to say like, I love you, I miss you and I am sorry.Unknown

If nothing else, I hope you know that I love you so much with every ounce of my being. I hope you realize your importance not only to me, but to everyone who has been lucky enough to know you.I hope you know that when you're feeling down, I only ever strive for your happiness. I hope you remember that no matter what, I'm here for you and I fully intended of saying this for quite some time. I hope you recognize the fact that I appreciate and adore you without restraints, and that will never ever change.Unknown
 
translate quote    Happiness  Hope  I Love You  Realize
"I trust you” is a better compliment than “I love you” because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust.Unknown
 
translate quote    Better  I Love You  Love  Trust
FEMALE DICTIONARY:
Nothing, forget it = You better figure out what you did wrong.
Are you tired? = Please don't go to sleep, I love talking to you.
I'm okay = Hold me tight, I need a shoulder to cry on.
I don't care anymore = I still care, but i"m tired of arguing with you.
I'm cold = Get a blanket and cuddle with me.
Leave me alone = Please don't go.
I love you = Tell me you do more.Unknown
 
translated to: translate quote    I Love You  Leaving  Need  Talk  Tired
Sometimes words don't mean anything in a relationship, you can tell your lover I love you, but your behavior can tell not the same things. You really love a person when you can prove it by your behavior and not the words.Unknown
 
translate quote    I Love You  Prove  Relationship
When a person really loves you, he should accept you as you are. The true feeling is when he loves even your dark sides, can forgive and forget mistakes that you've ever done. In life sometimes comes a moment when all you need to hear is: “I love you for all that you are”.Unknown

When someone is so sweet to you, don't expect that person will be like that all the time. Remember, even the sweetest chocolate expires.Unknown
 
translated to: translate quote    Chocolate  Inspirational  Remember  Sweet
A sweet truth: When God knows you're ready for the responsibility of commitment, he'll reveal the person under the right circumstances. Wait patiently. Don't waste your time wishing. Grow and be ready, you'll see God will give you a life story far better than you could ever dream of!Joshua Harris
 
translate quote    Dream  God  Life  Sweet  Time  Truth
The sweetest love would never last forever, because it would end before the sweet is gone. And true love is never going to be sweetest love, because true love would walk you through the fire and poison in life.Unknown

A real man never hurts a woman.Be very careful when you make a woman cry.Because God counts her tears.The woman came out of man's rib.Not from his feet to be walked on.Not from his head to be superior.But from his side to be equal.Under the arm to be protected.And next to the heart to be loved.Unknown
 
translated to: translate quote    Crying  Heart Touching  Hurt  Real Man  Relationship  Tears
Never take your loved ones for granted because you never know when their hearts will stop beating, and you won't have a chance to say goodbye.Unknown
 
translate quote    Chance  Heart Touching  Sad
Touching a Girl without her consent doesn't make you a man... It makes you a COWARD.Unknown
 
translate quote    Coward  Girl  Heart Touching  Inspirational  Man
I miss you when something good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the one that understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life.Unknown
 
translate quote    Heart Touching  I Miss You  Inspirational  Tears
The most painful love there is, is the love left unshown. A love that cannot be expressed, affection left unknown. The love that withholds touching, afraid of what it would say, and the most painful thing about unexpressed love is, it never fades away.Unknown
 
translate quote    Afraid  Heart Touching  Love  Pain
People always take the example and Romeo and Juliet as the perfect love story, but they don't think about real relationships, relationship that begin from the very early years of two persons and last till they become Grandma and Grandpa. The love of old couple is always real, as they could live together and forgive mistakes to each other.Ritu Ghatourey

Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing means absolutely everything to me...Unknown

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
tags: attributed-no-source, best, life, love, mistakes, out-of-control, truth, worst 106476 likes like
William W. Purkey
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey
tags: dance, heaven, hurt, inspirational, life, love, sing 82869 likes like
Dr. Seuss
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
tags: attributed-no-source, dreams, love, reality, sleep 76837 likes like
Elbert Hubbard
“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
― Elbert Hubbard
tags: friend, friendship, knowledge, love 53477 likes like
Martin Luther King Jr.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches
tags: darkness, drive-out, hate, inspirational, light, love, peace 46629 likes like
André Gide
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
― André Gide, Autumn Leaves
tags: life, love 39271 likes like
Bob Marley
“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”
― Bob Marley
tags: love 37607 likes like
We accept the love we think we deserve.
“We accept the love we think we deserve.”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
tags: inspirational, love 36316 likes like
Elie Wiesel
“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.”
― Elie Wiesel
tags: activism, apathy, hate, indifference, inspirational, love, opposite, philosophy 28456 likes like
Friedrich Nietzsche
“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
tags: friendship, lack-of-friendship, lack-of-love, love, marriage, unhappy-marriage 27978 likes like
Pablo Neruda
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
tags: love, poetry 25159 likes like
Sarah Dessen
“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
tags: love 25118 likes like
Neil Gaiman
“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones
tags: love 24843 likes like
John Green
“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
tags: love 24633 likes like
William Shakespeare
“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
― William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
tags: do-wrong, love, trust, wrong 23869 likes like
Marilyn Monroe
“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”
― Marilyn Monroe
tags: attributed-no-source, friends, heartbreak, inspirational, life, love, sisters 23178 likes like
Laozi
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
― Laozi
tags: courage, deeply-loved, love, strength, widely-misattributed 22733 likes like
Robert A. Heinlein
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
tags: essential, happiness, love 21264 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
tags: love 19158 likes like
Bob Marley
“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect—you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break—her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.”
― Bob Marley
tags: love 19119 likes like
Suzanne Collins
“You love me. Real or not real?"
I tell him, "Real.”
― Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay
tags: katniss, love, peeta, suzanne-collins, the-hunger-games 18657 likes like
William Shakespeare
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”
― William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream
tags: love 17617 likes like
Marilyn Monroe
“If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.”
― Marilyn Monroe
tags: attributed-no-source, girls, love 17379 likes like
Nicholas Sparks
“Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.”
― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
tags: love, simile 16869 likes like
Robert Fulghum
“We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.”
― Robert Fulghum, True Love
tags: love, weirdness 16723 likes like
Elizabeth Gilbert
“People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.

A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master...”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
tags: love 16402 likes like
Marilyn Monroe
“The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”
― Marilyn Monroe
tags: love 16366 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”
― Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper
tags: imperfect, love 15511 likes like
Anaïs Nin
“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”
― Anaïs Nin
tags: death, love 15442 likes like
Alfred Tennyson
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.”
― Alfred Tennyson



Images Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

  

Images Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Images Love Quotes Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment